2010 Baby

Oh poop Berniep's hubby not feeling well! :cry: Tell her we miss her and can't wait til she's back!

Mum2b sounds like you have been busy. I don't know about rabbits except that around O time I act like one. LMAO Hope you have a lovely visit with your parents.

Kelly will have to check out the hoopnotica and see what it's all about.

Not much goin on here 12dpo and no sign of af YEAH! I must pick up a test on Monday if she stays away. @@'s tender and nips sensitive and usually I start spotting around this time so :shrug:

Will check back later.

It's more for toning which is what I would like but you can loose weight from it. I am good at hoolahooping but never tried dancing and all the other stuff.

I am shattered after a week of classes and it was only a 4 day week.

looking good Csunshine :happydance: will be sneaking in on monday night...

Brniep sounded chirpy enough on texts, but I think that the situation is realy getting to her now... I hope that they get sorted soon... she says she can do everything else but never gets through a few pages of B&B before the internet takes offence...

I'm knackered, but think that it is more catch up from yesterdays day, I will have to learn to take things fairly steady when I have a good day and not do too much for the time being...

we used to breed rabbits so know exactly what u mean Csunshine (especially when I accidently mixed 2 breed, a lop eared with a grey and white dutch... it was not pretty (fortunately the mother didn't like the look either and ate them... so we never had to find homes))

So ugly not even a mother could love them. LOL Oh poor babies.

We are planning to grill out tonight and we have soccer pictures and a game tomorrow. Then laundry on Sunday and back to work on Monday blah blah blah......

hello ladies! I have not been so good the last couple days... I have had a tiny bit of spotting and cramping has been ongoing since the beginning! Doctor says its totally normal, but well I still worry... been laying on my left side with my feet up as much as possible.
Classes are going well. Took the pup to the vet today, he was so good!! Thank goodness, I totally dont have the strength to fight with him...

Glad you are all doing well, the dancing exercise thing with the hoolahoop looks like soo much fun! Let us know if it works well...

Oh phsycnut I hope all is well but it is totally normal so try not to stress so much, I know easier said then done but find something to distract yourself. I know when I manage to get my bfp I will be the worry wort to... saying this now I realize how long I have waited for my bfp and it's kind of disheartening, I mean what if IUI doesn't work, I'll be devastated!

And EWWWWW to mummy bunny easting her babies, I had a hamster that did that once it was gross.

Hey I can officially take blood pressure now ladies!!!! Whoot it was so much fun doing it and having it actually work!

I want berniep back to, I have a inkling to go across the pond and kick her internet service peoples asses... mum2be you could tell her I would totally do it! Tell her to switch providers! We NEED her!

:wave: Hi all

Mum, not much planned for me this weekend. Doc has me on pelvic rest so no FUN for me but DP will get some fun either way, he just doesn't know it yet. lol

Psychnut, my friend who just had a baby said she had cramps and spotting off and on throughout her pregnancy... I'd be stressing too, just try not to do it too much. Sounds like your already relaxing as much as you can which is good =) That's what my doc said for me to do. Kinda nice to have a doc tell me it's ok to be lazy LMAO

Kelly, FUN stuff, I sooo miss working in the hospitals! I bet you can't wait till you get into injections LMAO that and NGT hahaha the fun stuff. so many students were gagging all over the place ... I am lucky I am not scared of needles so everyone wanted to stick me LMAO it's all good. I was one of the best in taking abg's. What's fun about the injections is here we had a free clinic day with all ages lined up for free flu shots.

Sunshine, KFX for yas, sounds promising to me....

I will Kelly :haha:

Well, all good here, but was in bed fr 9 last night and and have a feeling that will end up even more tired with mum and dad, I am hoping that mum gets of her arse and helps out a bit... she doesn't normally so may be hoping for a little too much, ho well....

ur plans sound good Csunshine,

Yay for blood pressures Kelly!

How come ur on pelvic rest shawnie?

Am sure everything is ok Psychnut, but I think it is a perogative to worry! :hugs:

Good morning =)

Mum my doctor said with my history he doesn't want me doing anything or taking anything at all till we see a viable pregnancy. All I can take is my vitamins. I'm drinking Milk or ice water for heartburn right now. He did say if I absolutely needed to and nothing else worked I can take a Zantac but he stressed on not taking anything till after our next visit on oct 9th. No picking up heavy items, no high aerobics, no extreme yard work, pretty much being lazy for a few weeks.

Enjoy being lazy shawnie cause when it is over you miss it a lot! I can't believe I was so bored with all my time off now thats all I want! I am sooo tired.

Whoot for 3dpo for me today! It's official on FF

Woohooo Kelly, fx'ed for u

Sorry Shawnie, had forgot about ur hx, hope ur making the most of it xx

Well Mum is driving me mad and she has only been here 14 hours, she wants to be my birthing partner, has already suggested names (one of which we had already thought about, so that is now out otherwise she will be totally impossible), she thinks that I am further gone than I am (god knows why) i'm surprised she has not told me what sex it'll be yet... It is going to be a very long 7 months if she keeps this up

Haha, my mum lives on the other side of the country so that won't happen to me! I want my best friend to be my birthing partner but she lives where my mom does so if she agrees she will have to clear her schedule for 3 weeks and fly up here! We'll see how it goes, I have to get pregnant first.

Haha, my mum lives on the other side of the country so that won't happen to me! I want my best friend to be my birthing partner but she lives where my mom does so if she agrees she will have to clear her schedule for 3 weeks and fly up here! We'll see how it goes, I have to get pregnant first.

Oh Kelly so nice of you to talk about me like that. LMAO No but if you need me let me know it's just a hop skip and a jump!

Well damn old witch showed so onto cycle 5 from my mmc :growlmad: feeling very defeated atm. Will get my PMA back today at some point though!

:hugs:

Will check back later and check in!

Careful csunshine I just might expect you to get your butt down to canada! :rofl:

Hasn't she got to be allowed to leave the country first though Kelly??
Have sneaked on while mum is at the other side of the room so cannot peep :)
Sorry to hear the blasted witch got u Csunshine, it'll happen for u soon hunny :hugs2:
Not much from here, absolutely shattered so trying to have an easy day today, but shall see how I get on... at least dad is easily entertained, he is sat next to me mending my dustpan...

Careful csunshine I just might expect you to get your butt down to canada! :rofl:

I would so be there if they would let me in :rofl:

Maybe you know somebody in law inforcement that could put in a good word for me. LMAO

I am feeling better today will finish catching up in a minute!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
To all you lovely ladies
Berniep, mum2b,Kelly, Kess, Pschnut, Lou and all you new ladies!

How long are your conditions on for csunshine? Cause I mean I wouldn't be giving birth for at least 9.5 months more..... hahahaha. I have hubby for rcmp but he can't sway the US police forces.

My temps went unusually low for 6dpo compared to all the other months temping but honestly I Haven't been paying attention cause of school and midterm on friday and our apt coming up so I have been so stress free.

I will be off restrictions by the end of April next year, but the Canadian people don't like to let us people in. LMAO I will write them a letter and see if I can come and visit my friends you know the CRMP LOL

Your charts looking very good! :thumbup:

Can't wait til next week when you have you appt and you let us all in on the results! It was great chatting with you last night we'll have to do it again soon!

Oh my friends just became a Grandma last night. LOL They named their baby Ruby Lyn. Very healthy and uneventful labor.

Hope the rest of you lovely ladies are well!:hugs:

I doubt I will have any huge news as of thursday just a yey or ney to starting IUI right away. I am going to be so depressed if they don't let me start like I'll seriously break down crying, I can't take another month of ttc without help. It's such a let down every time and I don't even get my hopes up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->