2010 Baby

oo forgot to say enjoy ur lunch date and I fully expect on ur return to tell us what u got!!!

It seems having babies is all about the waiting.... sigh... I think we get an 8 week scan and a 12 week scan out here so I won't have to wait so long once I am pregnant but I am making up for the waiting on this end.

Ok so this is the second time I have typed this! :growlmad:

My computer did something I dont know!

Welcome CassiM hope you find these ladies as lovely as I have!

Sounding like you preggo ladies are doing well!

Kelly not much longer and school starts! You'll do great!:hugs:

Me well had a temp rise today but I also had interupted sleep so :shrug: my @@'s are still tender and nips are oh so sensitive.

DH has went out of town today looking at a side job. DD and I are having a home day spa today. LOL Other than that nothing else going on hope the rest of you ladies are having a great day!

that sounds lovely Csunshine, what did u end up doing for ur anniversary?

That does sound lovely sunshine. I think if work does well im gonna stop early and play with the pup in the pool, she has never been in the pool but there's always a first time for everything. She loves water I just never let her near the pool as a puppy so as a 2 year old she wont go in it lol It's been over 100 here so I've been trying to stay indoors for the most part.

Mum I hate waiting too. I can be the most patient person in the world till it comes to me HAHAHA

Kelly, I hear its very beautiful there in the winter time. One of these days I'll get to visit all the places I've always wanted to, Canada is one of them.

So things went from great to horrendous today! My lunch date was amazing.. nothing bought though, still cant really find much neutral stuff here.. :(

We got a call this evening that my papa's doctor's found Stage 4 cancer in his lungs, brain and testicle, and that there is not really any options left. He could go through Chemo but then he would just be sick for the extra couple months that that gave him.. that would be no way to go, so he is probably just going to go home and have a hospice worker come in to help my grammy and aunt take care of him. They are both CNA's so they know how to do everything to take care of him... Now we are just to the stage where we are praying he will be taken without too much pain and suffering, given that is what he wants. I am going to see him tomorrow so I will not be on til the evening after my quick check in the morning.

Hope you lovely ladies are doing much better than I am... sorry for my depressing post, just wanted you all up to speed. Need all the friends I can get right now. Really taking this hard, trying to be strong for the LO but it really is alot harder than I could even imagine especailly after the loss of my granny in March and my Great Grandpa not doing so well at the moment...

Psychnut the hospitals can do wonderful things for the pain these days you shouldn't have to worry about him being to uncomfortable but I am sorry for the results. I hope he lasts long enough to meet his great grandchild.

Shawnie canada is beautiful but don't waste your time coming to alberta go to nova scotia the ocean is much nicer then the mountains :rofl: I am a true east coaster.

Hope the spa day went well csunshine! I wish I could have one!

Also to all you who are super impatient I am the worst most impatient person I know so for me to have relatively kept it together this long I am very proud of myself.

Spa day went well she took a 2 hr bath and then had a friend stop by so she played with the neighborhood kids and then we painted our fingers and toes. She is going to church in the morning and wanted to look nice.LOL

Pyschnut so sorry to hear GG isn't doing well. Watching them suffer is horrible so hope you get your wish and he goes fast when it's time.:hugs:

Kelly you can come down here and visit and have a spa day with us anytime.

Getting tired and ready for bed talk to you all tomorrow.

:hugs: Psychnut, they have wonderful ways of making sure people are comfortable, rant all u like here hun xx

Hoping for a positive opk today... will know in a couple more hours. Other then that just hanging out waiting to go to work and waiting for it to be over! haha.

How are you all today?

Spaday would be nice but such a long drive csunshine! It takes about 4 hours to hit montana by our border so how much longer to drive to you? I'd like to do it one of these days though.

are u looking forward to starting ur course tomorrow Kelly? am sure u will be fine, looking forward to hearing all about it! :)

we ahev not done too much today, me and DH have just watched a dvd together, something we do rarely, under a duvet which was yum. It is like a winters day here :( He has just started tea now... could be interesting as while I have been trying to keep juice down he has polished of a bottle of wine :wacko:

Actually I forgot tomorrow is labour day here so classes don't start till tuesday. I am excited but nervous of course I will fill you all in when I get back. I also thought I have a positive opk today but it was just a wee but lighter so I will get my positive tomorrow and O on tuesday as well so tuesday will be a busy day for me! We DTD just now and will skip tomorrow and DTD on O day and the day after to save up the swimmers, I don't really care about this cycle as we'll be starting treatment and I will be on cd1 or 2 for our appointment so just in time for clomid!!!!

Hi girls :)

I haven't really felt like ttc lately... weird, huh? I mean I'm still very well aware when my fertile days are and stuff like that but seems I'v lost that urgent need to do anything possible and get pregnant asap. I'm pretty amazed about myself...

That sounds great I want that feeling, although this month I Haven't been stressed cause of our upcoming appointment.

hehe, wouldn't it be good if u got ur :bfp: within the first month of starting school!!!

Well, dragged myself to the drs, BP fine so just the nausea creating problems, have been signed of until mid october so after appointments and meetings and then hopefully will be returning to work, YAY :happydance:

At least you can be home with the MS and not have to worry about running for the bathroom every time!

That is true, am sure would have actually thrown up by now if I was at work!! (althou that might make me feel better). Dr did say that if I was still suffering when it came to going back to work that she could give me some stuff to help...
... Mum and Dad are on their way back up next week, so I said, oh good Mum can help me with the cooking :haha: at least it gives me something to motivate my arse for next week...

lol there you go. I am looking forward to morning sickness even though being nauseous is like my least favorite thing I think the MS will help reassure me everything is alright

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->