2010 Baby

:hugs: I hope the appointment goes well Kelly.

Not much here, parents are still up, Mum continues to do my nut in, but has actually been quite helpful this week with meals for everyone, so I can't complain that loudly atm.

Saw midwife yesterday, all went well, she is lovely and back again in 2 weeks for my booking in and bloods. She did try to listen for a hb as she wasn't sure what she could feel but it turns out it was my bladder :(

Enjoy being lazy shawnie cause when it is over you miss it a lot! I can't believe I was so bored with all my time off now thats all I want! I am sooo tired.

Whoot for 3dpo for me today! It's official on FF
Yikes not sure how I missed this =) I am never lazy, I tend to be a very active person and always hyper so I think I'll enjoy being busy again. I love when im tried from doing things all day, what's hard is when I have no control over when I am tired is the problem. lol I am glad I am starting to get on a schedule though...

Kelly you have your appt which means they see a need so let them do their jobs and you have to give up a little control. LMAO Like you could do that. LOL

It will be great!

Hello Mum2be and Shawnie you two preggo ladies hope all is well!

Me nothing new just getting ready to bd and replenish the stock as O is in about 4-5days if my body is still the same :shrug:

:hugs:

Shawnie when is your next ultrasound?
Sat Sep 26th, sigh, seems like forever away. My sister is going to go with me. Wish I knew my HCG levels today, Oh well...

Whens your tesing day? It's soon isnt it? I can't wait....

WHat do you mean about the control stuff csunshine? Was that from something I said earlier.

Shawnie that is not long away! Only 8 days! I am testing on the 24th as I don't want to do an internal ultrasound if I am pregnant so will have to make sure. It will be BFN. Such is my life.

Midterm on monday! Super study mode tomorrow!

Hey ladies, all of you seem to be doing well... Been busy caring for papa and myself. been put on bedrest til I see the doctor.. no sex, mo shopping, no nothing.. :( but I will do anything for this baby! Can't wait to see the doctor Tuesday! Hubby got the day off of work to go with me, YAY! Hopefully all will be okay, been bleeding a bit here and there which I am told is normal but still really scary. All of the stress and upsetness around here is probably not helping but how can we not be upset with the news of 6 months to a year at very max for papa. Been spending all the time I can with him while still doing my classes...

Glad your all doing well! Kelly you must be dying for that appt now! How exciting, hope it goes excellent!

Kelly it's going to happen for you soon lady, It's your turn I know it... Midterms already? Yikes those are flying by fast for you..

I know it's getting closer to my sono I just need to keep myself busy and not think of the wait. It sucks. I plan to go over to my sisters on Sunday so that will help keep my mind off things.

What's been cool is my sister been calling me about OPK's and all that. She knows I've done a ton of research and have had help from you all. What I never realized is (she told me her history) it turns out for a long time she had a 10LP or less. That would make since as to maybe the reason why she had a hard time getting pregnant for over a year of trying. I told her to take B vitamins right away to see if that helps.

Anyways, I'm cooking chicken but don't think I'll end up eating it. I've been really wanting Pizza lol

I think I have reached the point where I can't even be excited for the appointment anymore, I just feel like we're going to get more bad news and be told IVF is the only way. In which case we're screwed and I can kiss my dream goodbye. I hate feeling so bummed but can't help it, it's like the world wants to screw us over every chance it gets.

Kelly im sorry your feeling down. I know it's been a tough year for you and I have lots of PMA for you that things will be ok...I really can relate to some extent with how your feeling. When I was younger my ex husband wasn't fertile so At that point I wasn't ever going to have a child, not even adoption or anything due to him having an illness that he would die from. They don't give children to parents with one having a terminal illness even if its years away. Why can't you do IVF?

We can't afford IVF so if the doc tells us it's our only way I'm going to be suicidal (not for real so no one take it that way please) I'm going to be destroyed and wrecked and I don't think anything will be able to fix it or pull me out of the slump it will put me in. I just watched the friends episode where monica and chandler find out they can't have kids and I cried and cried cause it made me think of when we got our diagnosis.

aww Kelly, dont get down before you know what they are going to say. I bet things will go perfectly! Your going to be a great mommy, you deserve it so much and you will have it happen!! Keep your head up chicky! I know it seems like it might be the end but dont count your chickens before they hatch (as my mom would tell me) haha... Keep strong hunny...

:hugs:

:hugs: Kelly, I'm sure there are options, try and keep your chin up, it will happen xx

I know but my emotions are all over the place when I have time to think about it. I have the midterm tomorrow so once that is over I'll be right back in over obsessive mode again. I just want things to go perfectly and to be told IUI will work for us. 4 more days and I'll know. I also want to be told we can start right away. I want my BFP already.

aww.. You will get your BFP real soon!!! I have the doctors in only 2 days!! YAY!!! Hoping all is well, worried a bit with all this spotting and bleeding... We will have to see I guess...
Hubs car is DOA right now.. :( for the last couple days actually, tomorrow it will finally be fixed!!YAY!
Anyway, going to bed now.. overtly tired, had my besties over this weekend and been feeling sick, and worried... not sleeping too well... Still no MS though so that is a plus, but nauseous all the time...

Nausea is a good sign Psychnut but let us know!

I have a crampy on my left ovary area....

You know guys I really miss Berniep, and mum2be where have you been and you csunshine?

I have been entertaining my parents who finally left on Saturday after a week, just as the visit from DSD from hell started, I have been reading, just not had time to comment much.

Have text Berniep this morning, just awaiting reply, but have a feeling that her husbands results come through in the next week or so....

I won't have time to come on much this week either as my lil' sis and her OH are coming up this week, but not sure when... but it'll be a lot easier than having my parents... :)

I'm here Kelly, about the control factor... LOL just that you always like to be in control over your life and this is just something that you don't have control over and it's tough. :hugs: Keep your chin up for your visit and don't take no for an answer! You are a very deserving lady and you will get it!

Pyschnut hope your feeling well today! Bed rest is for the birds I tell you, but you gotta do what you have to for the baby. :hugs: hope things go well at dr's.

me just hung out with the family all weekend and had a very long weekend so glad I got to come to work so I can relax and rest up for a very wild week again. LOL

Hope you all you lovely ladies are well will check back later :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->