2010 Baby

U know I'll be whinging when it goes... pmsl (literally, u sure Kelly?)

:rofl: I think it would be weird if I didn't get MS but I will for sure complain and whine about it still. I grew up having motion sickness as a kid and apparently that is not a good sign for being pregnant I guess I am more likely to have MS while pregnant and migraines because of it... oh the joys

^^ there really is no hope for u then girl!! I didn't get motion sickness (well only once on the hovercraft from calias to dover after eating too much)! Odered my sea bands last night so wil see (!?!) what they do, hopefully will get tomorrow...

wow it is quiet in here today, guess Kelly must have been around more than I thought... wonder how her first day is going?...

Hoping for a positive opk today... will know in a couple more hours. Other then that just hanging out waiting to go to work and waiting for it to be over! haha.

How are you all today?

Spaday would be nice but such a long drive csunshine! It takes about 4 hours to hit montana by our border so how much longer to drive to you? I'd like to do it one of these days though.

Ok so I just did a search and found out that Calgary is 18hrs from us. LOL I don't think we'll be getting any visitors. LOL We would have to meet in I would say Billings that's about half way for both of us. LOL We would have to plan so let's just say that we'll do it next summer unless Dr says you can't whilst pg!

hi girls havent been on for a while was in a cr@ppy mood as per previous post and then i have been on nights ! so havent been on much, but i do come read even if i dont have time to reply and i hope your all ok, i got a job !!!! yay my first staff nurse post start in a few weeks so im over the moon been focusing on that and not so much ttc ! maybe if i dont "try" so hard it might just happen when i dont expect it ! well nothing eles is working

hope you all ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mum2be Kelly is fine! :rofl: I survived my first day of big bad university today although I have to say I am sooo tired didn't sleep barely a wink last night. Also got my second positive opk today! It went positive in a minute or less. I might get another pos tomorrow but should be O'ing today or tomorrow. Woohoo!

I won't be on as much now cause I Have classes. My first midterm is in 2 weeks! This is going to be a shit show haha, I guess thats what I get for doing an accelerated program.

I hope all is well with you guys!

Congrats Lou!!!!! I only just delved into my nursing courses.

Woo hoo Lou, well done on the job!! what doing?

Glad yesterday went well Kelly. CLever thinking here but u will be to busy thinking about ur midterm, that the 2ww will fly by and that is when ur body does all the creative work I figure!!

Just heard from Berniep, was gonna txt her today if had not done, she is ok, internet still playing up (it can't be the wind today lol) but working on it :)

We are gonna catch up for coffee on Friday x

Well Lou Congrats on the Job!

Kelly so glad the first day of school was great! Glad you made it through. LOL I knew you would be fine! Do tell if you had another pos on the stick. LMAO

So glad Berniep is ok been very worried about her!

Pschnut hope your ok and your grandfather is not hurting. :hugs:

Kess just curious how your doing? Been a while

To the other new ladies hello I must go back through so I can find your names but don't think I'm a space caddet I will figure it out. LMAO

Hi ladies, sorry its been a few days.
Saw my papa on Sunday he was in good spirits, still waiting to meet with his doctor from the last time the cancer was here. He is looking good though and keeping his head high!

Hubby and I are doing well, I have a horrid cold starting. Called the doctor and he told me I could take some cough meds and sudafed! YAY! He is such a great doctor! If I start to run a fever I have to get in to see him sooner... stinky... Hopefully no fever!!! None so far...

Thank you everyone for your concerns and thoughts about my papa it means soo much to me and my family!
Glad to see all of you are well...

I didn't get a pos opk today so 2 that I am classifying as pos, yesterday was for sure a pos as it was darker in less then a min but the first one I Have recorded was super close either way, for now I left it as pos but I don't think it was quite dark enough. I left it pos though cause I took it at 1230 I figured if I did it a bit later it would have been.

I am exhausted ladies and have homework so will catch up later. Been missing you all!

HIya ladies... Just wanted to give a little update from today to you all..

Well I was laying down for a small nap and the phone rang, It was my doctors office. (gloat starts here) I sure do love when I now I'm right about something hahaha (gloat end) They just got the test results back from my ultrasound today and my doctor wants me to get blood drawn to check my HCG levels. I Had ask while I was there last Friday , since my doc was there to order it, if they wanted them done and I was told my doctor didn't want them. Well, they want me to come in tomorrow to get them done before my appointment this Friday. I knew they were going to want one done.. Then again, I saw my sonogram and they hadn't. Now I'm all worried and I know I shouldn't be but I can't help it. I need to figure out what my levels should be around by now so I have some sort of an idea when I talk to him on Friday.

Aww Kelly, I know how much work school is for nursing, try to not run yourself rugged too soon hun it's a long way so pace yourself like a marathon runner =)~ I can't wait to see a picture of you you holding up a birth certificate and RN license heehee

That will be the happiest day of my life, a birth certificate and RN license!!!!!!! Whoot!!!! only 15 days ladies!

That will be the happiest day of my life, a birth certificate and RN license!!!!!!! Whoot!!!! only 15 days ladies!

You must be getting so excited about your appt! Don't hurt DH in the mean time. LMAO

Nothing new today just hanging out and seeing where I end up! :thumbup:

I am very excited for it but have been so busy with school, got pages and pages or readings each day. No time to do anything else.

Any of you heard about hoopnotica?

And bernie I do hope your internet gets sorted out soon we miss you!

Am catching up with Berniep this aftenoon after my new back door gets fitted...

So what is hoopnotica then Kelly cos I have never heard of it before...?

Well, panicked yesterday when all the symptoms of the last few weeks dissappeared overnight, but getting the odd waes of nausea now so feel a bit better today, and yeaterday ended up going out for lunch with friends and enjoyed the first meal for a while, and ten went to see The Time Travellers Wife last night, it was a beautiful film, so kept mysef busy and Archie then enjoyed rather a lot of pop corn :blush:

Mum and Dad are arriving tomorrow, the have decided to bring up the rabbit hutch and their rabbit for 4-5 days (I can't help feeling that 3 hours in a cat box is the same as animal cruelty and can't help thinking that Effin (play with the name there girls) will be most put out... my staff will just think it has a new playmate!! I have a feeling that it is Mum's idea so that they don't have to arrange emergancy rabbit care in April...

Am not meeting Berniep this afternoon as hubby not well again... :( will txt on ur mesages though xx

Hoopnotica is a new kind of exercise thing you do with a giant hoop it's even safe and recommended during pregnancy which is what caught my eye, I ordered a big hoop and the beginning DVD its like a kind of dance, go to www.hoopnotica.com and click on the Gallery and watch some of the movie, or if you youtube it you can find videos to. I am excited to get my hoop soon!

Anyway I am 2dpo so got a long way to go but at the end of it I will have my appointment! Yippee!!!!! 13 more days.

it looks more like some sort of erotica from the web page, I'ld be lucky to to get one spin of it :haha:

U will have to let us know how it goes... although u don't need to loose any weight Kelly!!!

Well, I'm shattered, and all I have done is the food shop... hhmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->