2010 Baby

I still cant stop giggling over you breaking your bed LOL

I still cant stop giggling over you breaking your bed LOL

What sucks is we just bought it in Dec. LMAO and what I had told my dad about why we needed a new bed was we wore the other one out from trying to make him a grandchild again. LOL I don't think I will be telling him about the bed breaking. LOL

Hello ladies,
Csunshine when did you break your bed? hope you o soon x
Shawnie i think we've spoke briefly before i abandoned you all, hope you feel better soon x
Hope Kelly is getting on ok, i'm thinking of her. I was just reading on the internet about a woman over in America that has managed to fall pregnant again while already pregnant it was saying there's about 2-3 weeks difference in age between the 2 babies, i'm sure some of you have already heard this story with you living over there. Well i've still got my pma i'm not so sure thats a good thing though i really don't want to be let disappointed next week. Well take care ladies i hope your all ok x

Hello ladies,
Csunshine when did you break your bed? hope you o soon x
Shawnie i think we've spoke briefly before i abandoned you all, hope you feel better soon x
Hope Kelly is getting on ok, i'm thinking of her. I was just reading on the internet about a woman over in America that has managed to fall pregnant again while already pregnant it was saying there's about 2-3 weeks difference in age between the 2 babies, i'm sure some of you have already heard this story with you living over there. Well i've still got my pma i'm not so sure thats a good thing though i really don't want to be let disappointed next week. Well take care ladies i hope your all ok x

I totally understand the disappointment. I have everything crossed for you!

We broke our bed night before last. LMAO It was the best scroggin fest in quite a while so :blush: didn't really stop until we had finished and thank goodness we didn't land on the floor.

Lol scroggin fest? is that another way of saying BDing? my friend once broke her bed DTD she's very careful when she picks her bed now lol x

Good to have u back Berniep!!

Hope the next bed stands up to the action Csunshine (although I would be complaining to the manufactorers as what else are beds used for apart from sleeping... either that or the designers are celibate)

I hope Kelly has got on well today, all days a bit heavy, but then I guess at least it gets everything done I guess

Hope the nausea passes soon Pyschnut.

Well, Sister and BIL have just left, it is nice o be just us again but the last few days have been a very welcome change from Parents, they were so easy as house guests...
Well, next week is going to be the start of a busy few weeks before I go back to work, another meeting with union and manager on Tuesday, midwife thursday, and then the week after I see occupational health and then my matron, to return the week after. I have no idea how I will manage 12 hour shifts though, I'm shattered after not doing much. At least I will be going back phased return, and I may ask for short shifts only for a month I think to give me shorter bursts and then phase the long ones in... I am wondering whether it is worth me reducing my hours before I go off to either 36 or 30... I think I need to work out my basic wage on these and how much child care would be... (although DH hasn't hit the roof on suggesting that I cut my hours to 30 :) :) :) :)

Berniep,oh wow! No i haven't heard about that here. I didn't even know that was possible. Dang, thats a funny one to try and explain to them when they are older. Oh wow just had a bad thought, what if someone was promiscuous and not with just one partner! Now that would be freaky!

^^ am sure I have read about that happening somewhere, but have no idea where...

Lol scroggin fest? is that another way of saying BDing? my friend once broke her bed DTD she's very careful when she picks her bed now lol x

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yeah scrogging is another word for bd. I don't have a problem with my bed, it's just the frame. LOL

Have you named your little bean mum2b? i was just looking at your pregnancy countown and noticed the name Archie, we named my bump Fred with both my 2 lol x
Hope your appt has gone well Kelly x
Shawnie your thoughts on the chances of a promiscuous woman getting pregnant more than once made me laugh how bad would that be and i'm not been racist but if it was 2 different races too that would take some explaining lol x
How are you csunshine? x

you posted at same time csunshine lol x

I am good, busy but good. I think I have run more the last two weeks than I did all summer. LOL Between soccer and volleyball DD has me hopping. Then there's school and all the stuff that goes with that. We only have two weeks left of both soccer and volleyball so YEAH! We can then settle down into a regular routine again. I don't sleep well at night anymore. I am up until 1-2am and then back up by 7am and going from the time I get up until about 8-9pm. I have decided that we are having grilled cheese and tomato soup tonight. LOL I hate cooking that late and I want some comfort food.

How have you been?

I've not been too bad, i've not been sleeping very well either i end up getting back up and watching tv till the early hours and then i can't get up in the morning. I'm waiting to see if i've been sacked 2moro i'm still on the sick but when i was paid last week the amount they put in was more than it should have been for normal sick pay so hubby has decided they've sacked me without telling me and i daren't ring up to find out so i've decided i'll wait and see whether i get paid 2moro and if not then thats my answer, it would help if they sent me last weeks wage slip, i received the previous weeks but not last weeks, anyway i won't know till i can check the bank 2moro so no doubt that'll keep me awake all night x

welcome back nightnurse! well you want to get up to speed, me 39 been married for 1yr and with DH for 4 1/2yrs. I have a DD from a previous relationship who is 10yrs old. We fell pg last Dec but sadly it ended in mmc in Mar and then fell pg again in July ended in early mc. We are currently on our 2nd cycle since then and feeling really positive atm!

Good luck with the GP on Friday! Hope things go well! I am a travel agent what island are you on?

I am on the island of Barbados

Neice's water broke this morning,they sent her home,she isnt getting any contraction but the hospital told her to come back in so far nothin,i'm off soon to keep my older sister's company,i'm so excited and wishing for a lil girl

It sounded daft calling 'it' 'it' for the first few weeks... so Archie he became Berniep, although baby now pops in too from time to time

No news from here really, just hormonal :cry:

Berniep please tell me how you are today? I hope you didn't get sacked! I hope you slept better than I did!

Kelly oh hun hope your having a better day today :hugs: I have been thinking about you all day! I will have to give you a call soon.

Mum2be hope your doing well today.

Nightnurse yeah for water breaking! Hope she has a lovely birth! I would so love to visit Barbados it looks so beautiful!

To my other lovely ladies hope your all doing well! :hugs:

Me not much to chat about had a temp rise this am so hopeful that I o'd! Now it will be a waiting game. LOL you all know how well I do that. :dohh:

sunshine, that's great to hear about the rise =)

Hello ladies,
Kelly i've just posted on your journal, i'm thinking of you, take care x
Mum2b do you like Archie for a boy then or is it just a nickname? Fred was definately just a nickname for us lol, hope your well x
Csunshine how are you? when i got up this morning i checked the bank and i had been paid so i came to the decision that once i'd taken the kids to school i would ring work and check i still had a job and if i did then i would tell them when my sick note runs out i'll be back to work, so i rung and i still have a job, they spoke to me ok so as my sick note runs out on sunday i'll be back at work monday teatime the day the witch is due so she better not arrive, i then went to my docs appt and told him my plans which he was fine about it but told me to go back if there is any probs, so apart from having a panic attack before i rung work everything is fine i hope as long as they aren't waiting to sack me when i go into work that is. I hope your ok x
How is everyone else? hope your all well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->