2010 Baby

So shawnie how was your ultrasound? Did you hear the heartbeat?
Oh wow I'm so sorry I didn't say anything in here. I did in my journal and posted a pic. We did hear a heartbeat =) 163BPM. My sister could hear it on the monitor but I didn't. I"m partially deaf in my right ear so I couldn't hear but my sister did and almost started crying as soon as she heard it. She knew before me LMAO it was cute. the lady turned the monitor right away so I could see the flickers. Now my mom wants to get me one of those hearing aides lol All I need is for people to turn the monitor sound up . I have a hard time hearing low tones and whispering i can hear if its high pitched.

So shawnie how was your ultrasound? Did you hear the heartbeat?
Oh wow I'm so sorry I didn't say anything in here. I did in my journal and posted a pic. We did hear a heartbeat =) 163BPM. My sister could hear it on the monitor but I didn't. I"m partially deaf in my right ear so I couldn't hear but my sister did and almost started crying as soon as she heard it. She knew before me LMAO it was cute. the lady turned the monitor right away so I could see the flickers. Now my mom wants to get me one of those hearing aides lol All I need is for people to turn the monitor sound up . I have a hard time hearing low tones and whispering i can hear if its high pitched.

Oh see Shawnie I told you not to fret and there would be a HB! :hugs: So excited for you!!!!

Kelly I will call you this evening and we can work on your siggy if that would work, if not let me know. I will work on it today and if I get it figured out I will pm you the url.

Berniep so glad they didn't sack you and so sorry you don't like your job! :hugs: I hope you had a lovely first day back!

Mum2b don't over do things! I would say call your brother back and I don't care how many spirits he partook in he needs to help you out!

Nightnurse so glad your niece had a nice labour! Can't wait until we can see the pics!

Me just hanging out as the week begins :dohh: Or should I say the race. LOL will be doing volleyball and soccer again this week, but hopefully after next weekend soccer will be done! YEAH!!!! FF gave me my crosshairs so now it's just wait and see. :dohh:

Too late Csunshine, have been out twice with the dog since, my back seems a lot better today. I am also feeling a bit more cheerful today, DH and I ended up having an arguement last night, making me realise that I really need to tell him how I am feeling rather than bottling it all up, and also reaslised that alot of how I am feeling is down to pregnancy hormones rather than work... I had to phone them this morning to tell them they had cocked uped and it wasn't as bad as I expected, but need to phone payroll tomorrow to see if they did phone... the 2 departments are blaming each other.. b****y typical

And pregnancy hormones must mean that everything is going well... so I just need slapping atm

I also went to have my hair cut and see a friend and her LO which has picked me up... yay :)

Sounds as though u have yet another busy week ahead of u planned Csunshine, where is ur DH this week?

DH is pouring concrete at a local resturant this week, but his boss told them they would be cut back to just 32 hrs this winter which doesn't make him very happy. He will be looking for a side job to tackle so we can make it. My paycheck goes for my bills and not even touch ours. I do buy groceries every other week so that helps him out some.

I have an appt to get my hair cut and colored this Friday night so I may just do something drastic. LMAO I need a change. :thumbup:

Hello ladies,
i survived my first day back yay although i ache all over now lol i'm done in. The witch hasn't shown yet but there's still time for her to show so i'm really trying not to get my hopes up.
How are you all? x

Hello ladies,
i survived my first day back yay although i ache all over now lol i'm done in. The witch hasn't shown yet but there's still time for her to show so i'm really trying not to get my hopes up.
How are you all? x

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
Made it through your first day back!!!!!

If she knocks at your door give her this :ban:and if that doesn't work :gun: her.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

SOunds great csunshine.

Awesome Shawnie!!!!

Mum2be I am assuming your *** out bloody??? I couldn't think of another curse word although bloody to us out here is not a curse word. :rofl:

Berniep glad you made it though.

Me, today I am tired and have some papers to work on but am not going in to class tomorrow so will have a whole day. One will be done tonight just little changes need to be made the other needs to be done all together.

Sounding good with ur coursework Kelly
Glad first day back was good Berniep
That is shit about ur DH's hours Csunshine, hope he gets some thing else soon,

Well, not much here, meeting this aft and tell my boss... so shall see how she takes it... she doesn't have much choice but to take it well as rep'll be there but I cannot see her being entirely enthusiastic that I'm going back to go off again in a few months!!!

Hello ladies,
Good luck this aft mum2b x
Good luck doing your work Kelly, at least you've got today off, have a good day off x
How are you csunshine? hope you've caught your eggy x
How is everyone else? hope your all well x
Afm i woke up full of pma as the witch still hadn't shown and as hubby managed to find me a lonely preg test last night i decided to put it and myself out of our misery (it been the test not hubby) and just for a change it was a bfn! its been about 3 hours since i took the test and the tell tale stomach cramps are here so i think the witch will be visiting me at work, i'm so gutted its been 9 long months, i could have had a baby by now, i'm starting to seriously think that Allan's mysterious illness might be the problem the doc did say some of his hormones weren't as they should be so i'm starting to think the one that helps him make a baby is playing up too, i just need to talk him into asking his doctor now and believe me he's a typical man i can't see him been too keen on that. Hope your all having a better day than me, i'm off to work now, i'll be back on 2nite x

Hello my lovely ladies!

Berniep don't count yourself out til she shows! FXD that it's just too early!

Kelly so glad classes are going well for you and you need to call me again as I must have deleted your number because I can't find it.

Mum2b hope your appt with your boss went better than you expected!

Me well just trying to re-coup after DD was sick with a tummy bug last night. I only am working half a day. She is feeling better and kept some toast down so fxd the worst is behind us! Last night I had some stuff that pretty much reminded me of snot and then today back to creamy cm :shrug: my only symptom except a slight headache but have had that forever it seems.

Hello ladies,
its quiet today, where are you all? x
So do you think you've ovulated yet? Csunshine? x
Still no witch, but really bad cramps, what is she doing to me this month? she's driving me mad. Well i'm off to bed cause i'm done in and i'm at work first thing, night night x

Hello ladies,
its quiet today, where are you all? x
So do you think you've ovulated yet? Csunshine? x
Still no witch, but really bad cramps, what is she doing to me this month? she's driving me mad. Well i'm off to bed cause i'm done in and i'm at work first thing, night night x

Yes Berniep I did O last week on CD11 so almost in the 1ww. YEAH!

Hope that nasty ol cow stays away! Keep up your PMA!!!!:hugs:

Hey all, sorry I didn't come on till bed time cause I was working on my last paper for this week. and I Have to run cause DH is waiting in the room for me and now that witch is gone I am getting me some fun tonight, I mean I had sex last night but you know the other kind of fun. :rofl: sorry! Couldn't help. Ovaries feel weird from clomid, got my last pill tomorrow and can't wait. I just want to O earlier so I can call the period hotline again for treatment!

Sounding good Kelly
Yay for o'ing Csunshine!!
I tried to get on last night but the internet was playing up (my turn now!!)
Meeting went well, am not sure how easy she will make my return to work, but she did look dreadful, infact I left feeling rather sorry for her, which only puts me in a stronger postition I feel. Just need the go ahead from occupational health next week...

I also managed to get the rest of my pay last night so we went to the local retail park, got some christmas pressies and then to ikea for tea (meatballs, yum!!) and got a super cute blanket and muslims, and a stool for the kitchen that I have to make today. We seem to be me proofing the house at the minute which is rather strange :haha:

hei girls :)
I'm still lurking around and reading your lifes - nothing to report about my own baby-business. My af is sorta-kinda late, still got BFN today. Well, it's probably just late. I haven't been temping-charting properly, so I don't even know if I had a chance this month or not. Life and work is kinda busy, not much time and energy to worry about me not being pregnant :D

have a nice day everyone!

Kelly try this

https://img107.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2009/09/30/b372de91f134dc3d89da576ca6722cac.gif

Let me know it if it works if not I will give you directions. LOL

Hello ladies,
i'm off to docs in a bit i'm in agony since getting home from work yesterday i've had horrendous cramps and when i went to bed last night if it wasn't for the fact that i know i'm not 9 months pregnant i would have thought i was in labour the pain was just like contractions, anyway the pain was still there this morning but not quite as bad so i went to work cause after having nearly 4 weeks off with stress i daren't phone in sick, how i managed at work i don't know i was bent double most of my shift, about a hour before i finished i came on but tbh i've never had a period this heavy, normally i start spotting and the next day i come on properly but since coming on about 3 hours ago i've changed my pad twice i'll admit i'm worried the pain is awful i've just been sat crying and the bleeding is like nothing i've ever know but i had a bfn yesterday! its probably a water infection or something or even kidney stones (this would make sense cause i hardly drink any fluids) i hope its not kidney stones i don't fancy passing them, well i'll go for now, hubby thinks i'll prob get sent to hosp but i think they'll give me painkillers and antibiotics, so if i do come home i'll come back on and let you know what they say and if not i'll text mum2b and let her know whats happening, hope your all having a better day than me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->