2010 Baby

I'm here still reading but not feeling like posting much yet.

BIG BIG :hugs2: Kelly, u know where we are :hugs:

Berniep, take it steady at work, hows the appeal going? As for names, who knows, we do like Archie, and the poor thing will be buggered if it is a girl (I'm not ging to find out).

Hows ur weekend starting Csunshine? Have u another busy one planned?

Hows everyone else going?

Lou hasn't been around for a bit again, I hope she is doing ok.... hhmmm

Hello ladies,
How are you all today?
Kelly lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs: for you, i'm thinking of you x
Mum2b how are you today? how's your ms at the moment? I liked Archie for both of mine but hubby was boring so mine have got quite traditional names that are also family names the only prob is we've used all the decent family names now so if we have another they will have to have a none family name, when do you go back to work? x
Csunshine how are you? are you busy BDing? have a good weekend x
How is everyone else? hope your all ok x
Well i never got round to spring cleaning so i've decided today i'm going to autumn clean lol my kitchen cupboards are a right mess when hubby puts stuff away especially the shopping he just dumps it where there's a gap so i never know what food i have and where it is lol. Well i'll go for now, will no doubt be back later x

Ok I can't stay away from this thread especially now that Bernip is back on regularly. I took my first clomid pill today so that should be interesting in a day or so to see if I get any side affects. I am excited for the clomid cause it should make me O 4 or 5 days sooner then normal which will be nice to have shorter cycles, means less waiting for ICSI.

Hello ladies,
i told you all you wouldn't get rid of me now i'm back lol i'm glad i make it worth it for you Kelly lol, i hope the clomid doesn't give you too many side effects but thats good that you'll o earlier x
Mum2b have you had a good day? x
How is everyone else? how are you Csunshine? I didn't end up doing my autumn clean i ended up going for a walk with my sister and both mine and her kids. I've just realised i've forgotten to put the lottery on so i'm not going to become a millionnaire 2nite so it looks like i'll def have to go back to work on Monday bummer! x

not bad, just steady. Cooked a curry in the slow cooker which was lush. Went to pick up my pay slip from a friends as got 200 quid less than was expecting, they hae not paid me my unsocial hours... cock up 1 coutesy of manager before have even returned to work. Am going to speak to my rep on monday to make sure that my unsocial hours shouldn't have stopped, but I can feel my head hurting already, as if the thought of going back wasn't bad enough... I have been really snappy and tearful over the past few days and really don't know if it is due to the next few weeks, preparing to go back to work, or pregnancy, so I think I may be also back at the counsellors next week too, and hope that I can get extra sessions as I cannot afford to pay for them myself with my wage being cocked up.

So to try and help funds out a bit I have been sorting some of DSD stuff and ours to sell on ebay and here...

So that has been my day...

your mood is probably a bit of everything, take it easy i'm not going to say try not to think about work cause i know you can't help it, its going to be on your mind, when would you like to meet for a cuppa? its my day off on Thurs and Sunday, or i don't start till 3.45pm on mon, or i finish at 1pm on wed and fri if any of that is any good? x

What are unsocial hours mum2be?

Berniep you are totally worth it and everyone else.

CSUNSHINE I NEED YOU! Remember when I told you I would ask you how to get a sparkly cool PMA saying on my siggy? Well I feel ready! SO what I would like is something along the lines of, "We're going to beat infertility with ICSI" all sparkly and maybe purple in big sized letters... how would I do that?

Bring it on ladies, I've bounced back at least some and have taken my first clomid pill today and boy are my ovaries feeling funny. Here is to O'ing around cd15! I want a nice short cycle!

Wed or friday afternoon sound good atm Berniep :hugs:

Unsocial hours are what I get paid for weekends, nights and bank holidays, so do change from month to month, but as part of te new pay scale we should get an average if we are of on long term sick... as the CSA are wanting 500 quid from 200 we really needed the extra this month....

Well, in my :hissy: yesterday and getting fed up of looking at the spare bed for 3 days I put it away last night and have hurt my back, again doing the same thing as last time... I am not doing it again in the next 9 months, DH is just going to have to put up with me ranting until he does it :hissy: :cry:

Hello ladies,
Kelly i'm glad your getting some of your pma back, your new sig will be lovely if i could help you i would but i'm useless with that kind of thing lol, hope your ovaries aren't causing you any probs, have a good day x
Mum2b i think there's a bus at 1.20pm outside work on Wed or Fri going to Morley, do you fancy Morley? if not there's a bus about 2pm to the white rose, you'll have to put up with me in my uniform though lol how's your back? take it easy for a few days now x
How are you Csunshine and everyone else? hope your all well x
Afm nothing to report witch due 2moro but she does sometimes come late i've just checked bathroom cabinet and we have no preg tests and we've no spare money till Wed so it looks like if she doesn't show i'll be testing Wed evening if i can't hang on or Thurs with fmu but i think she'll show tbh x

Just remembered Mum2b i've a appt on Wed to get my eyebrows waxed it'll have to be fri when we meet if thats ok with you? x

Got a new great neice

see my post here

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/101330-nightnurses-trying-conceive-journal-11.html

the doc to told me to call him on monday so he can call an obgyn to see if it is ok to give me the clomid so i can be monitored by them,but AF is showing her face and will be in full force on monday so what should i do?

Friday sounds fine at Morley Berniep.

Have just wondered up to the shops to get some bread, and had to take some pain killers before I even contemplate taking the dog out. I did see if my brother would help me outm but it seems he had a good night last night and feeling the effects today... :( At least I have found the dogs halti so if I use that he shouldn't pull that much... am sure will be back to report later

Glad ur niece is safely here night nurse

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Congratulations on the safe arrival of your neice night nurse, not sure about the clomid though, do you have to start taking it on CD1? is there no chance your doc can ring obgyni and prescribe it to you all in one day? hopefully he can, good luck x
Well we walked down to mil's house for dinner and then back again whick involves walking up a massive hill so now i'm done in, god i'm so unfit lol so i'm going to refuse to do anything for the rest of the day lol x

Nightnurse don't fret you start clomid anywhere between cd2 and 4 so you have time. My doc told me cd3. I am on my second day of 5 taking it. I could potentially ovulate anywhere from cd12 till 16 if the days are correct. They said 5 to 9 days after last pill is when ovulation can occur so I'll start POAD on cd10. I have never O'd that early so it's kind of exciting! The earlier the better as I get more chances at the clinic to be offered treatment.

That's wonderful Kelly =) I've been thinking of you lately.

Today's my only day off so I am not doing anything at all. On Tuesday I've got a psychiatry appointment, not sure why they have me going to a nut doc but it's part of the prenatal stuff my doctors office provides so will see how that goes. As far as I know I don't have anymore appointments to go to till Oct 9th.

Nightnurse, awww that's awesome, congrats.

So shawnie how was your ultrasound? Did you hear the heartbeat?

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
good luck at your appt shawnie x
Well its D-day for me today but i think if she's coming she's going to be a pain and come a few days late, i feel really strange i've got tummy ache but i don't think its period pains it doesn't feel the same its probably my ibs playing up, however i felt really sick last night but wasn't actually sick and when i think back the same happened on Friday but then again this does sometimes happen to me when the witch is due so i'm really trying not to get my hopes up. I'm back at work this aft and i'm dreading it, i'll be home about half 8 so i'll let you know how i get on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->