2010 Baby

Thanks mum2b i'm still hovering at the moment i'm not at docs till 4.50pm so just trying to take my mind off the pain, i'll let you know how i get on x

Oh Berniep hope you get feeling better! Big :hugs:

Will be waiting to hear from you!

good idea mum2b, i can't find my hot water bottle or beanie thing but i do have one of those heat pad things i'll try that, thank you, i wish it would hurry up and get to 4.50pm, i've taken strong painkillers but they've done nothing it keeps coming on in waves its awful x

oh berniep I hope the pain goes away and things are ok. Please keep us posted as to what the doc says. HUGS

Just got back he did another test and it was negative so thats a load off my mind, he dipsticked my urine sample and said there's signs of infection so he's sent it away and has given me antibiotics but he'll ring me in a few days if i need different antibiotics, he also said i've to go back if it gets any worse or ring the emergency doc number if its out of hours, so i'll see how i get on, i'm still in a lot of pain but feel better now i know i'm def not pregnant, the funny thing is usually i'm gutted when the witch arrives but today i've been in so much pain that seems so unimportant no doubt once i'm pain free i'll feel different. Luckily its my day off 2moro so i'm going to spend the day on the sofa in my pj's and the hopefully mum2b i'll be fit to meet you on Friday if its still good for you?
Hope your all ok x

Friday is still good, was beginning to think that would organise what time and where this evening, but text me tomorrow to see how u feel. the antibiotics are probably the right ones, it is a standard one they give which seems to treat most causes of urine infections so hopefully a pj day and u will start to feel better, drink plenty of fluids too xxx

Thanks mum2b i'll text you 2moro evening to let you know how i am, i need to be better i have to go to work otherwise i won't have a job, have a nice evening x

Hi Ladies! I hope its not to late to jump on the 2010 Baby wagon. We're currently ttc #2.My name is Carolyn(24) and i'm married to a active duty U.S. Marine name Chris(35). we have a handsome son name Ryder( 15 months). We've been ttc #2 since dh got home from Iraq last year. the first part of the year though i was breastfeeding so it was like a bc for me. Ryder weaned himself at 8 months so it was green light for really trying after that. its been now 5 months since then 6 cycles later. I estimated that af will show today so i took a digi hpt and it was a negative. so far af is a no show. So I'm hoping that af takes a 9 month vaca. if she doesn't show today, i'd be CD29 10DPO.

Welcome! 10dpo can be to early for a sensitive test let alone a digi they are less sensitive so don't fret.

csunshine I can see the glitter test but what am I suppose to do with it? I am useless at this kind of thing.

Berniep I hope you do feel better. The 1st and 2nd day of each period for the last 6 months for me has been labour like pains. I say labour like pains cause I Have never given birth but these are so painful and intense that I can only assume labour would hurt that much. They only flare up when I Have a bowel movement, if I can avoid poohing :)rofl: don't get to say that often) then I get the tenderness but not the intense pains but if I do pooh it gets bad, I was on the phone to my mom last cycle cause I was screaming and crying it hurt so bad. Been to urgent care twice and they don't know what it is, no infections or anything so they gave me stronger pain killers this time. I have googles my symptoms but find nothing except Endo which I am sure I don't have.

Anyway, thats my blurb... I need a nap.

Hi Ladies! I hope its not to late to jump on the 2010 Baby wagon. We're currently ttc #2.My name is Carolyn(24) and i'm married to a active duty U.S. Marine name Chris(35). we have a handsome son name Ryder( 15 months). We've been ttc #2 since dh got home from Iraq last year. the first part of the year though i was breastfeeding so it was like a bc for me. Ryder weaned himself at 8 months so it was green light for really trying after that. its been now 5 months since then 6 cycles later. I estimated that af will show today so i took a digi hpt and it was a negative. so far af is a no show. So I'm hoping that af takes a 9 month vaca. if she doesn't show today, i'd be CD29 10DPO.

Welcome and no your not to late to your our group here! Good luck on baby #2. Please thank you husband and you of course for his service :thumbup:

Those digi aren't as sensitive as a FRER maybe try one of those if af doesn't show. fxd

Hello and welcome,
i'll tell you a bit about me, i'm 30 and married to Allan (also 30), we have 2 boys aged 8 and 5 and have been ttc since January. Allan is in the royal air force over here although we are just waiting for him to be medically discharged as he has been quite ill since Feb 08, but as usual all the paperwork takes time. I hope the witch doesn't show for you and you get your bfp very soon x

Welcome! 10dpo can be to early for a sensitive test let alone a digi they are less sensitive so don't fret.

csunshine I can see the glitter test but what am I suppose to do with it? I am useless at this kind of thing.

Berniep I hope you do feel better. The 1st and 2nd day of each period for the last 6 months for me has been labour like pains. I say labour like pains cause I Have never given birth but these are so painful and intense that I can only assume labour would hurt that much. They only flare up when I Have a bowel movement, if I can avoid poohing :)rofl: don't get to say that often) then I get the tenderness but not the intense pains but if I do pooh it gets bad, I was on the phone to my mom last cycle cause I was screaming and crying it hurt so bad. Been to urgent care twice and they don't know what it is, no infections or anything so they gave me stronger pain killers this time. I have googles my symptoms but find nothing except Endo which I am sure I don't have.

Anyway, thats my blurb... I need a nap.

I'm the opposite to you at the moment, i suffer from ibs and when i'm on i get constipated so at the moment i haven't had a poo since Tuesday, this wasn't a issue yesterday as it had only been a day and thats normal when i'm on but i'm starting to wonder if thats contributing to the pain as well, aren't i a lucky girl? a water infection, period pains and constipation all in the same week lol.
Hope your well and the clomid isn't giving you any nasty side effects x

Hello ladies,
How are you all?
Hope your midwife appt goes well mum2b x
How are you Csunshine? hope your well x
How are you Shawnie, Kess and psychnut hope your all well x
i'm still in pain but it is getting better i've been taking strong painkillers and my antibiotics and i've been laid on the sofa all morning with one of those wheat bags you warm up in the microwave, i didn't get much sleep last night so i'm hoping if i don't fall asleep today i should get a decent nights sleep 2nite cause i'll be that tired and i need some sleep cause i'm at work first thing and there's no way i can have the day off sick i'll def be sacked. Well i hope your all having a good day x

Thank you I feel so welcome&Loved :). Yesterday, AF was a no show(YAYYY) i'm trying so hard not toget so excited. if AF stays that way, i'm going to take a test again on Oct. 5th as that is 15 days past my +OPK(following SMEP). lets just hope i can hold not POAS that long lol this morning(6:03am here) i woke up feeling like i just want to puke.

How are you ladies doing? can you believe its October already?? wow time flies. ok if i have enough i'm going to add the group link to the signature.

Kelly you need to send me your phone # but do it on FB and I will walk you through adding the glitter siggy. Hope your doing well today! Last day on Clomid fxd it works for you!

Berniep hope your pain goes away! I hate being constipated, I have only ever really been once before and it hurt like hell! Let us know how your getting on! So sorry you have an infection.

ttc#2 sounds good do you temp or chart?

A little about me(39) DH (32) we have been married a little over a year and together 4yrs I have a 10yr DD from a previous relationship. We fell pg last Dec but sadly it ended in a mmc and again in July that ended in a early mc. We are currently on cycle 2 after our mc. Dh works construction and I am a travel agent.

Well not much to report but am officially in the 1ww! Only time will tell!

Hello Shawnie, Kess and Mum2b and Pyschnut hope your all well!

All good here... got bollocked twice by midwife though, first for not roviding a wee sample (I am sure she didn't say anything, but according to DH she did :wacko:) and the second was for not protecting my stomach muscles when I laid down :wacko:
She did try and listen for the HB, but couldn't get it, she did try for ages though. She did warn me that she might not be able to get it and not to worry if that was the case, and surprisingly I'm not, I'm gutted but not worried.
I have a dating scan on the 21st and then see her again the week after...
Apart from that we have just pottered and had a nice day, DH is just making a chilli for tea YUM so I have got my feet up :)
Hi TTC#2 (sorry am shortening ur name as it will take me ages to keep scrolling up ;))
I am 28, and preggars with my 1st after 7 months TTC... I know completely the wrong place but I don't want to leave all these lovely ladies after being with them from the beginning ;(
Hope everyone else is good
It is good to hear u having a better day Berniep

Gooood morning all! lol Just had me my morning PBnJ n coffee. you know what's funny is i didn't care too much for pbnj's before but they sure taste good now lol

Not much going on with me other then work and sleep. I am looking forward to my doc visit next week on the 9th. I am a lil scared cuz this week a few months ago wasn't a good thing so I am going to try and just work and keep busy all the way to week 12 LMAO

OMG just reread about the IBS, yikes I hate that and feel for you ladies. I used to have a hard time with that untill I started weight watchers which cleared it up for me while I was on the program. Must be all the fiber. With me lately it's all or nothing, I have nothing for a few days then I drink club soda for MS and bam after each meal it doesn't stop for a few days. Can't win or loose. At least I am not bloated right now so that's a good thing.

Welcome usmcbaby, I am not far from where you are at. I have a friend who is stationed there till the end of this month then he goes to another state. He's just there for his training then he's gone.

About me ummm I tend to type way too much and say the oddest things at times once I get to know yas lol Don't mind me I am just a silly goose.. I am 38 (39 in dec) DP is like 42 and were considered high risk due to being old farts LOL but so far so good this time around with our little munchkin but still keeping fingers crossed. This is our 1st. We're not married yet but we pretty much are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->