2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Wow there's only a few of us left now in the 2nd tri!!! Congrats Claire. Time for a drink (of orange juice) to celebrate the home straight! x

Oooh luvverly bump!

Boo for the leccy bill - we weren't too far out on the last bill but I have such a paranoia of getting a giant bill once the house is finished I mailed them with a reading and got it sorted :wacko:

Had a nice day yesterday, visiting rellies who have been knitting for me lol. And then eurovision in the evening (long instilled uni tradition) and sadly bubs liked some of it I think, disappointing :haha:

DH in work today so just got myself to keep motivated and do something productive :haha: he is working so hard at the mo, on the house as well as at work I wish I could think of something nice to do for him :shrug:

Sun is out today - hope you all have more exciting days than me planned.....I am on i-pod filling duty for the MILs 50th birthday present :dohh:

Congrats Claire :happydance: and Ann your bump is so tidy and lovely!!! x

i hit 26 yesterday:happydance: cant wait til i can chucjk all my diabetes stuff

Yas/Ann - Thanks :hugs:

Costgang - Happy 26 weeks :happydance::happydance:

Moggy - Thanks.......and Happy 31 weeks to you hun :yipee::yipee:

The shoe hunt for Jac has been a nightmare.....2 shops yesterday (clarks) had only the ones he already had in in stock in his size :dohh: He has a high instep so its a pain getting shoes. Was going to wait till chester to see if we could find something else .... but his shoes are now taring apart so decided to go back today and get the same ones if we had too. It was nice and quiet in there and the girl came out with nice different ones that noone else had tried...they fit.....and they ended up being £15 instead of £22 :happydance::happydance: Glad we went now....result LOL

xx

WOW!!!
Lots going on here!!!

Moggy: Happy 31 weeks!!! I can't believe you are 31 weeks already!!!! I can't wait to pass the 30 week mark!!

Claire: YAY!! for moving up a box!!! I am patiently (well not really) waiting for mine to move up in 2 DAYS!! haha!

Costgang: Happy 26 weeks!!!

So jealous once again that you ladies have a long weekend!! It seems for every one I get you girls get 3! haha!! Hope you all enjoy!

xo

Wow lots of 'anniversaries'!! Congrats everyone. Moggy, I agree with Brigitte.. I can't believe you are 31 weeks already! To me that seems like just short of full term!

Claire, that's great news about the shoes.. what a result!

To me it is just 4 weeks short! Sods law this time i will go 2 weeks over - thats another 11 weeks away!

Just think come christmas we will all have little people to put stockings up for :cloud9:

^ that really excites me- it sounds so silly but I still can't quite believe this christmas we'll be holding our 4-5 month old baby in our arms, after sitting there at the last christmas dinners secretly wishing and praying that the little bean would stick :cloud9:

:wacko: i cant believe how quick time is going,its seriously scary

are you moving to the seaside Yas? Saw a comment on FB...?

Roll on christmas then :loopy:

Hehehe! Well I am determined to move out of London within the next two years- i'm adamant I wont raise my baby here. But cos of OHs job, and his refusal to commute, it was going to have to be within an hour of his work- annoying.

BUT since we've been spending time in Herne Bay seeing my mum he's changing his tune... he says he can see how amazing it would be to raise our family in a quiet town or village by the sea, and has agreed to a 2 hour commute instead of 1! Woooooooooop! :D

Nice!

My DH has been set on Australia since we went there and he can see how much more he would earn as an engineer over there but though I love it and can see how good it would be for raising kids my family wouldn't be able to get out there - just too far!

Trying some more names on DH but not getting very far..........I think the only boys name he likes is Finlay...............I am suggesting stuff I don't even like just to see if I can find anything else he will consider :rofl:

I would love to live in Australia but for the same reason I never would. I would miss my family far too much.

I can't believe that in what could only be 4 weeks we may be joined my little Moglet!

Much as am feeling like a whale I want Moglet to wait until July...

Australia would be fab - we too considered cos engineers are on the list but too far for family!

Very jealous of you getting to move to the seaside! Cant believe he is up for 2 hour commute though! Thats 4 hours a day and what if he needs to get home urgently? He will be knackered and will miss loads with Bean cos he is on way to/from work. Could you find somewhere you like less than that distance away?

Evening all. :hi: Hope everyone is well.

Moggy: Happy 31 weeks! You are getting seriously closer now. :winkwink:

Claire: :happydance: for moving up a box!

Costgang - my EDD buddy: Happy 26 weeks!

I was wondering if the already mums can give some advice on how many sheets and bedding you need for the LO? I really have no idea where to start. :blush:

we had 4 fitted jersey cotton sheets for the cot bed and for the crib and a couple of pram sheets, as for blankets we never used them as Mogster was in a dreampod/sleeping bag as soon as he was big enough and swaddled in a sheet from the hospital before that.

We figured one on the bed, one in the wash, one drying and one for luck :thumbup:

Hope that maybe one of the other already mums is more help :blush: Definitely recommend sleeping bags though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->