2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Ann - I can't believe you had such an awful appointment, how disappointing :growlmad: Glad hubby was able to go and pick forms up for you. I've got to remember to get my fit to fly from my midwife on Tuesday, she's said she'll have one prepared for me (and will give it to me provided I'm fit!!), but I'm lucky, my midwife is really lovely and I see her every time, sleazyjet say it can be from midwife or doctor, so I'm hoping the midwife's one will be fine. Also need to remember to ask for my HIP form, want to get it sorted before the government take it away, I've booked my NCT now and thats whats paying for it!!

I phoned Thomson and they too said it could be from either my mw or dr but she said it had to be the dr. Grr. I also called and asked about the form and when she said can it wait I told her I was worried about the government taking it away and she said 'yes good point' and got it ready for my dh to pick up!

Are there any concrete news yet as to when the government are taking the HIP grant away?

And I have just realised we are in double figures. Eeek! :happydance:

I'm not even sure if they've announced that they are, I just expect they will. x

they seem to be taking most thinks away :growlmad: i called the hip office yesterday to make sure they had got my form,i posted it monday, he said it was awarded thurs and just gota wait a few days for it to go in bank:happydance:

12 weeks today at most til we have baby:happydance: altough i had a dream last nite she came at 34 weeks whichb would mean there would be less than a year between her and joshi

I posted my HIP form on Monday and it was in my bank today! Result! Shame I've had to just use £160 of it for a leccy bill :(

I actually did!! Went to the market and got £20 worth of fruit and veg!! I go through it at the speed of light though cos i'm always making up juices- usually 6 oranges and 2 apples a day at LEAST!

Mmmmmmmm I ate a whoe punnet of strawberries today - and it was after a big handful of green grapes. Cant seem to get enough of either at the moment!

How are you and Bean doing today?

^ ya telling me- i'll never make the mistake of paying based on estimated readings again! I got stung with over £300 after I moved out of my last flat- grrrrr!

Me and Bean are all good- he's moving and kicking so much these days, I do love it but sometimes it takes my breath away iykwim?! Taking it VERY easy= barely moving off sofa :rofl:

thats it sofa sitting and juice drinking is what the doc ordered!!!

Exciting news here....Mogster and I planted sunflowers in the garden and they have started to sprout :yipee:

We did the same Yas. We are currently paying off £400 which they under estimated!!! It's annoying as when we signed up I asked them to over estimate so if anything we would get a refund. I gave readings but for some reason they never accepted them and we kept being chased. Hey ho.. I should have persisted.

I'm loving fresh juice etc. Maybe I should invest in a juicer with my hip grant?! x

^ I got one for a fiver from a charity shop and i'm LOVING it :D

Yeah, no need for a all singing all dancing thing- just something that works! I get through bags of fruit every day!

Here's my progression from 14-27 weeks...

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_3805-2.jpg

I moved up a box :happydance::happydance::happydance:

That means i'm officially in 3rd tri :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member