2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Good thanks. Am off work as I had stomach cramps last night and this morning but they seem to have gone now thankfully. I feel a bit bad sitting on the sofa in my PJs when I should be at work!

How are you doing today?

I spent all weekend nesting and have run out of things to do!!! lol

hope you are feeling better now? Think you should take advantage of the rest - I would!

Me n Mogster are playing cars! Raining out so popped out briefly but its too wet to do anything and not wet enough to splash .... yet!

Off to MW later, hoping she will shed some light on sore back and tiredness but think its just Mogster and Moglet doing their thing :shrug:

Make sure you keep your feet up and have a lazy afternoon - its a bonus one for you so enjoy the relaxation opportunity!

Thanks, I will do! I might go get my bloods done so that I don't have to take more time off work. Enjoy the games! xx

Hi Everyone!:hi:

Ann: I'm sorry my collage made you cry! I guess you are every bit as emotional as me lately! On Sunday I had such a hormonal day...DH and I were looking for curtains at Wal-Mart and he said something to tease me and I started bawling my eyes out...couldn't stop... He had to take me to the restroom so I could wipe my eyes, blow my nose etc...then I read the sad news on BnB...I was done for...yesterday I felt a bit better.

But last night I had a very CRAP sleep...was up for almost 2 hours from 4:30-6:30...managed to fall asleep and the phone woke me up at 8:30...managed to fall back asleep and phone woke me at 9:30.:growlmad: I only work until 6 or 6:30 tonight so not too long of a day...but I have a feeling I'll be tired by 2pm! Anyway...part of the not sleeping was me worrying. My little Bean hasn't been moving half as much as I'd like her to since yesterday. Sunday she was having a party in my belly... and then yesterday she was pretty quiet...even got out the doppler last night...found her heartbeat no problem and she started kicking and moving away from the doppler. Am I being paranoid!??:shrug:

And that Dreamgenii pillow sure sounds like heaven...I have just been using a plain old body pillow... and it's not cutting it anymore. I looked on e-bay...but they don't seem to have anything good in Canada and US...well not for a reasonable amount anyway! I would have gladly bought the one at TX Maxx! lol

Well hope you have a good day ladies! Has to be better then what mine has started off as.

xo

Hey .... :flower:

Moggy - Hope MW can shed some light for you on your aches and pains :hugs: I have days when i'm soooo sluggish and even struggle to walk up from town...and other times i feel like a spring chicken :haha:

Ann - Glad that you're feeling better now hun. Make the most of the rest :hugs:

Pip - Hope you're happy with the pillow......i would make myself for that price LOL ...if it does the job it worth it and more though :thumbup:

I'm not really struggling with sleep at the moment....hope i dont jinx myself :dohh: I didnt like the idea of the dream genie as it was too big for me and i dont like being restricted to one sided sleep....so with Jac i opted for the V pillow...and hated that too. So i'm surviving without....i think the running around after Jac makes sure i have a decent night sleep...and am amazed i'm still only getting up once a night for pee still. :shrug:

Jac's walking is coming along nicely now. He's a lot more steady now and can manage 10 steps or so. So every chance we get ..we encourage him to walk to us or we walk aorund holding his hand. So maybe the real deal is'nt that far off.....we'll see.

xxx

Aww Brigitte. It's been a sad weekend and I guess it's taken it's toll on all of us. :hugs:

I'd happily post you a dream genii if you find one on a UK site? x

Brigitte - Love your collage too hun......sorry about the crap sleep... I think it's practice for when the baby arrives :winkwink: My hubby has always struggled with sleep and he isnt even preggers LOL

xx

My hubby is struggling with his sleep at the moment as I snore like ... um.... like a.. big snoring thing! lol

I think it was mostly paranoia at the fact that Bean didn't move as much as I'd like yesterday...and I'm trying to blame it on the pillow!?? lol She still seems asleep in there...a few pokes down low but nothing major. Hope she wakes up soon!!!

And Ann if I find a really amazing pillow from the UK I might take you up on that offer!:)

And Claire! Happy 27 weeks!! I love how we're almost all in Third Tri now!!

xo

Aww yes! Happy 27 weeks Claire.

If it helps Brigitte, little Fishy has quiet and active days. Maybe your LO wore herself out as she was so active the other day?

Ann -Thanks hun :hugs: The snore monster :haha::haha: Poor hubby.....then again maybe not as it is us women that go through the mill to have kids :winkwink:

Brigitte - My bump also has active and quiet fazes. Movement was pretty quiet over the weekend...only here and there. But today i have a mega wriggler. If you're ever worried get the doppler out or contact your MW just to ease your worries :hugs:

27 weeks :happydance: my baby has eyelashes and is getting porky :haha:

xxx

MW has shed some light on the aches and pains and tiredness - Moglet is now measuring just over 3 weeks ahead - he has been having a mega spurt in there!!! Got to go back week on Monday and if still the same then off for scan and see what happens, if scan shows big then weekly scans til he comes out!

Nice to finally have a reason as apparently the growth of Moglet combined with keeping up with mogster is sapping my body. Bloods etc all still okay but may have to go to weekly appts if still ahead next appt.

Glad I know IYKWIM?

Brig have you tried the ice cold drink for when lil B is playing statues? Other thing is she might be resting...Moglet is always quiet after lunch but generally active once my feet are up and Im relaxing in the evening. Sometimes worry mid afternoon so out comes the ice water and he wriggles a bit for me then starts giving me huge boots in the side!

Well done Jac on the walking! Sounds like he is really coming along. does he have a trolley to push? Mogster loved the blocks trolley cos it had the weight to steady him but the independence to carry in the trolley what he chose....they often come up on ebay or local netmums here, if I see one am happy to post your way - OH can take handle off to post then your man can put it back on! If Jac needs more ballast on it you can always add something heavy yourself - we used a soup beans in socks in the early days :haha:

Everyone else :hi:

Wow.. 3 weeks ahead?! So keeping in mind he may be early, you could be giving birth pretty soon?!

Hoping not and that if he comes early he will be a good size....:shrug:

Hello ladies :flower:

Have squizzed back through the posts and Moggy 3 weeks ahead! It is good that you know why you are shattered but wow look at moglet grow :haha:

Just had a fantabulous driving lesson and spent the day with one of my friends who drove over from Manc to visit me so feeling fab - back at work tomorrow, less fab :haha:

Weather is pants here too.................and DH has just got home and looks positively asleep :dohh:

Almost all third tri now how quick is this going?????? - have any of you ladies started thinking about labour yet.....? I know it's a way off.....but I have started having a flap already :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->