2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Ann - yes, the midwife did mine, the airline said it could be either midwife or doctor, my midwife did it without question.

Costgang - Hi! We're off to Mallorca for a week, going with parents in law and sister in law. Hoping for some nice weather otherwise I think it might be a bit tedious, all of the boys are off playing golf for three of the six days.... Where are you going?

For some reason I'm feeling very blue last night and today, think its the hormones, but just feeling very fat and frumpy/fed up :cry:. Poor DH is trying to make me feel better, but I'm in a sulk now and don't really feel like doing anything! Does anyone else have days like that? :blush:

Gosh Lydia...you've just described me it seems!! that's exactly how I feel lately...that's how I was Sunday and again yesterday...I was shopping for underwear that fit right....couldn't find anything...came home and had a cry. the stretch marks are getting worst. DH keeps telling me he loves me and still thinks I am sexy...but I said what after that belly is deflated...and he says he love me even more for having his little girl.

I mean don't get me wrong...everything I am going through is so worth it for my Bean...but I have just been feeling sorry for myself lately. So don't feel bad. I think we all have those days! :hugs:

xo

Lydia - hoping they do take pity on me and worry my waters may break in their car :rofl:

I had blue days - I would have sobbing fits too for no apparent reason though DH got used to me quickly :haha: I think the current blue days are just due to the Extension/Builder of Doom, as my mood otherwise seems to have picked up again.

Claire - really hoping I can get it done! As long as I can still fit behind the wheel and haven't randomly had bubs early (lady at work just had hers at 36wks :dohh:) I will be there and instructor thinks no probs passing :thumbup:

Hooray for the HIP grants and holidays - very jealous :haha: Mallorca should be nice - we went in March/April time and it was still lovely and toasty :thumbup: and never been to Menorca but imagine that will be lovely this time of year too!

Sending more good luck vibes for the potty training Moggy! We have all of this to come...............:haha:

And hello anyone I have missed - and hope you are still floating about Yas don't be getting chucked off on us :winkwink: First day back at work nearly over woop woop!

Moggy - Go mogster :happydance::happydance:

Yas - You better not desert us.......if somethign happens we will have to get together and bring you back :winkwink:

Ann - You get to go to Menorca and i get to go to Chester....hmmmmm :haha:

Brig - Hi hun :hugs:

Lia - You'll definitelly fit behind the wheel at 36 weeks......i could up until 39-40 weeks and i was huge and i have short legs...:blush:

Might post later..will see. Otherwise will catch up with you lovely bunch on sat/sun when we're back. So happy the weathers going to be scorching :happydance:

xxx

hi moggy, ben was a bit older than that when we started pooty training, we got him those pull ups incase of any accidents

Mogster will be 3 in July so figured time to try, we tried a few months back but ended up leaving him in pullups rather than nappies afterwards, this time we are pants all out and so far so good, few changes of pants but only one puddle on the floor....

I'm sure chester is just as nice Claire!!!

Yes Yas.. don't you dare do a runner! I'm sure we could find where you live (evil laugh)!

Brigitte, sorry you've been feeling down as well. I was having a nightmare with underwear until we went to the baby show and my DH treated me to a set made by Hot Milk. I got properly fitted and came away a very happy bunny. Have you thought about getting measured properly? I love your dh's comment about how he'll love you even more for giving him a little daughter. That is so beautiful. What a lovely guy you must have.

Moggy, good luck with the potty training! My sister had a lot of fun when training her little girl. I bought her some special 'princess pants' which she loved so much she didn't want to ruin them.

Lia I'm sure the instructor will take pitty on you you! Just go in to 'labour' as he's telling you the verdict! He wouldn't dare fail someone in labour.

:hi: everyone else! xxx

she just texted - she not able to get on. Do you think they would let her back if we PM'd? Who do we ask/PM though?

Just seen her FB comment and apparently she is banned. She writes 'link or no link, spamming is spamming'. I don't understand?

whats up with yas then? what have i missed:shrug: mogster will pick up potty when he is ready, ben seemed to take for ever, i found lauren alot easier then ben, im dreading going through it again with josh,

ooh just had a thought, which one of you lovelies would like my mobile number to update the others? only 80 days to go:happydance:

I'll take it, costgang, if you think it makes sense as we have the same due date. :shrug:

day one of potty training...

1 puddle on the floor but only a little one
2 pairs of trousers wet - one a lot aka puddle and one a little at lunchtime
6 pairs pants with little damp patch but he made it to potty
1 tired little man and 1 very proud mummy

day 2 tomorrow....

80 days are you being induced at 38 weeks or is it planned section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->