2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

lady in Sept stars had baby early but she didnt make it despite a fight

Oh no :nope: it is hard as you think after that magical 12 week mark things are okay that is really sad - sorry ladies hadn't seen that :cry:

baby - she was born at just gone 24 weeks, little lady was really clinging on too, they called her Darcie and she was tiny but perfect :cry:

And the saddest part is that this was the second baby to be born pre-term and not survive. We sooo hoped Darcie would make it. It has really upset and shaken a lot of us. x

oh that is so, so sad. Hitting 24 weeks is such a milestone that you can forget how precarious the situation stil is. Poor Darcie. :(

Awww.....poor thing....I trully dont know what to say.:cry:

Moggy - Glad to hear you have some answers fromt he MW. Dont worry too much about measuring ahead....Jac measured 2-3 weeks ahead most check ups and came on his due date :thumbup:

Lia - Glad you had a great lesson....any news on when the test date is yet??

Lia - Huge :hugs:

Yas - Hope you're ok hun :hugs: Oh.....and i'm a lucky one who already lives by the sea in a coastal town.....a beach is 10 minutes drive away though. You're welcome to move up here but the commute to london would be 4 or so hours :blush:

Glad to be off work this week. Have kept Jac in nursery this afternoon and tomorrow. So glad as he's sooooo much hard work....i dont know if you can class it as naughty but he does everythign he's not suppsed to...and when you tell him or move him away he does not listen and he did used to (with the tone of voice)....he has sent me nuts in 2 hours till he went to bed :wacko: I think he's going through a phase..and he's teething ( a few!!)...lets hope it passes soon.......:sleep:

Only 2 sleeps till we go to Chester for our mini break.... :happydance:

xxx

xxx

sorry Claire that phase doesnt pass - male species just dont hear when it suits!

sorry Claire that phase doesnt pass - male species just dont hear when it suits!

Stupid me...should have known better :rofl:

Jac has a vtech walker......he doesnt have much interest in it to be honest (only as a toy sometimes LOL). He's probaly tried to wizz around the house about 2 times in the last 5 days. So not worth me buying something else...combined with the fact that hubby doesnt think it's good for his walking as he tends to stoop forward a bit to push it..:shrug:
Thanks for the info though :hugs:

xxx

Evening ladies,

Just to let you know that I have PM'ed Deangela the other day to make sure she was okay. She is doing fine and her friend had her baby girl by c-section on May 20th. They are at home and doing good. DeDe doesn't have internet at home at the moment, but will let us know how things are going soon as she has an appointment with the doctor tomorrow.

Just thought I'd let you know.
:winkwink:

That's good news Pip!

Claire - I have booked my test - I don't know whether I will be able to do it though :dohh:

Because of the way my workload is and stuff I am having to do it after I finish for mat leave so it is booked for July 13th..........so I will be 36 weeks which is a little later than I wanted to do it.......

But I can change or cancel it with no charge on or before 9th July......so I guess that's okay :thumbup: You're the only ones I've told, in case I don't pass - so shhhhh! :flower:

Am going to bring my annual leave/mat leave forward as I wasn't going to finish til Friday 16th but now going to finish Friday 9th instead.

Bed time now for me :sleep: back to work tomorrow :dohh:

Hi girls!!

Thanks for the update Pip :flower:.

Lia - awesome, you'll be fine, hopefully they'll take pity on you being so pregnant and give you an easy time :haha:

I have a dreamgenii - my MIL bought it for me very early on because I was moaning about not sleeping. It is BRILLIANT. I'm seriously worried about going on holiday at the weekend without it!!! You can also lie on your right hand side with it, you just tuck the long side through between your knees (thats what it says on the instructions), a bit of a faff to start with but I turn over and manage to move it in my sleep now :sleep:. Its really helped with my hip pain too.

Claire, yay to Jac with the walking! thats brill :thumbup:

I had midwife today, all measuring to date etc, only drama was having to have bloods again, it took them FIVE attempts, typical as I had warned them that I'm a fainter, which is why I have to lie down and face the other way. Apparently I have narrow veins, which is why it keeps happening, but I never had this problem pre-pregnancy?

Got my fit-to-fly note, just need to pack for my hols now!!! 4 more sleeps to go!:happydance:

Brigitte - love the collage, thats so cute! Know what you mean about the hormones, I keep crying at things like adverts!!!

Thanks for filling us in, Pip!

Claire I looooove Wales but it's just too far :(

Mrs Mils, did your mw give you the fit to fly letter? Mine said it had to be a Dr but the airline aren't fussed and it means making another appointment next week.

hi all:hi: got my grant in the bank today,:happydance: was gonna save it for holiday,but im rubbish at saving, so mite get some last minute bits instead, so where are we all going for holidays then?

Ann - yes, the midwife did mine, the airline said it could be either midwife or doctor, my midwife did it without question.

Costgang - Hi! We're off to Mallorca for a week, going with parents in law and sister in law. Hoping for some nice weather otherwise I think it might be a bit tedious, all of the boys are off playing golf for three of the six days.... Where are you going?

For some reason I'm feeling very blue last night and today, think its the hormones, but just feeling very fat and frumpy/fed up :cry:. Poor DH is trying to make me feel better, but I'm in a sulk now and don't really feel like doing anything! Does anyone else have days like that? :blush:

Pip- Thanks for the update on Deangela. Was thinking of messaging her yesterday but didn't want to be a pain.....glad one of us did though :thumbup:

Lia - I'm sure you'll be fine with the test hun. If you feel ok the week before go for it. Personally i woudl rather get it done before the baby arrives...you dont have to think about it then. I was 24 (i think :wacko:) when i learnt to drive too.....so later than most.....my instructor told me to take redbull before my test and i did.....it did the trick....probably all psychological :shrug:

Lydia- Glad all was well with MW, sucks with the bloods though. I also have probs with them finding my veins too. I would tell them to bugger off after 2 attempts though....
I'm so jealous about your hols..only 3 sleeps to go :happydance:
I have feeling blue days too hun........some days i feel all fit and bubbly and i suppose thinner...other days i feel so sluggish, fat and ugly. I must be honest and am already looking forward to wearing non stretchy clothes...even though its soooo far off . Huge :hugs:

Yas/Ann - :hi:

costgang - glad the hIP money came through...mine came last week......spend spend spend :haha:

Moggy - Hi hun :hugs:

xx

Ooh I'm sending my HIP form off today! Hope I get the money soon. Am off on holiday on Wednesday. I can't wait. It's Menorca so shouldn't be crazy hot.

:hi: everyone else! x

:hi:

Potty training having a blip - we had the perfect morning, even went out! Now Mogster thinks it is funny to pee on the floor :dohh: I have backache from constantly mopping little puddles up! Have just told him ihe has his last pair of big boy pants and if they get wet he will have to wear a babies nappy! Hoping it might do the trick...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->