2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

My pillow that I only won on Ebay on Monday was delivered today. :happydance: I had an email this morning advising me that it would be delivered between 10:03 and 11:03.

Well, fingers crossed for a good night's sleep tonight. :sleep:

Maybe you are banned too :haha: joking! Free the bumps and flushes 1 - bring back Yas :nope:

I reckon it's because I asked what something was and have since found out it's another website. I think yas posted a link to it and that is what got her banned. Crazy.

Ooooh yay Pip good luck for a peaceful comfy snooze! :sleep:

Ann - maybe so :dohh: very odd........

My pillow that I only won on Ebay on Monday was delivered today. :happydance: I had an email this morning advising me that it would be delivered between 10:03 and 11:03.

Well, fingers crossed for a good night's sleep tonight. :sleep:

will be lurking for review etc on the pillow tomorrow! Did you see Tulip got the same pram as you?

induced at 38 weeks, because of this bloody gest diabetes, or maybe sooner, depends on how the growth scans go, i know that its already getting uncomfortable carrying josh and changing him, how will i cope over the next 10 weeks:shrug:

just checked out the first page and youve all got your proper names on, mine is sarah:flower:

Im hearing that Sarah, measuring over 3 weeks ahead so growth scan most likely requested next appt, esp as Mogster was 5 weeks early.

Getting increasingly uncomfortable to do most things, particularly bathtime! Doesnt help that OH is away so much with work.

Looking forward to potty training day 2 though, friend of mine just gave me some mealtime tips!

Mogster got first choice time and place for nursery in Sept but his best buddy got diff time - gutted!

OK...so I'm 4 (or 5) hours behind here in Canada! lol! Let me get this straight....Yas posted a link to the other parenting website that shall not be named...and she was banned!?? Like thrown out of here forever!?? :-(

???

P.S. FOUND SOME UNDIES TONIGHT!!! YAY!!

moggy,that sucks about nursery, at least some of mogsters friends will be going to the same 1. oh has really peed me off today! he is on lates cthis week, so because i sort josh in the nite we usually take turns for a lie in, josh wouldnt settle at 4.30 and who do you think got up? who should of got up, he winds me up:growlmad:

Hello Sarah :flower: that is pants btw - bad OH! :dohh: Remains to be seen what we will work out here but generally I am the rubbish one and he is the good one I just don't seem to wake up for anything (aside from my pregno hips :haha:)

Moggy thats a shame for mogster :nope: but I guess they will stay friends and he will now have new ones too?

Day 2 back at work today and I'm heading off early :dohh:

Day 2 potty training here, awful night Mogster waqs up 1.30 til 3 for no apparent reason :shrug: and then up at 620 for the day, cant bring myself to get him dressed yet as that means day 2 of potty training....

Sucks about Yas, darent say more but you know what I mean!

Hopefully hear about more friends nursery places today, hoping one has AMs too, shame the one who got PMs his best bud lives next door but one so they would have been able to walk to school together too. Hoping they may be able to appeal...

Hows the pillow Pip? Guess good cos youre still ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!

Have a good day at work P&F - how goes the extension progress? Any bathroom pics for us yet? Hows the addled kidney builder? Hope he gives you discount for the hold up etc and delay and extra stress to a preggo! We had our kirtchen utility done before mogster was born and we finally finished utility and downstairs loo by the time he was 2 :blush:

Everyone else :hi: and :hugs: Lets hope we figure out how to free the B&F1!

Yey to the 3rd trimester for me and Brigitte!!! My body celebrated by giving me the worst cramp in my leg during the night! lol

Yep, Brigitte, I think that's what has happened. It's just insane.

Moggy sorry to hear about your nightmare night. FX day two of potty training goes well to make up for it.

:hi: Sarah. Make your dh make you something nice for dinner tonight to make up for his naughty ways!

:hi: everyone else!

I don't know if any of you UK ladies are watching the Great British Menu but my DH has booked us a table at the Hand and Flowers which is the gastro pub owned by the South East guy in it - Tom somebodyorrather, for my birthday in July! I'm so excited! x

Woohoo for third tri ladies!

Sending you good luck vibes for day 2 moggy.......and hope his friend can appeal!

Extension just so sad........we were probably only 4 days work away from completing........ I have a feeling the builder thinks he is just going to ignore our efforts to contact him but he has another think coming if that's the case. DH going to try and contact him this week before we start taking it forward in a more serious manner. We are lucky that financially it has been okay - we got a fantastic price and have been very careful about payments so it isn't like he's left us totally screwed but as he hasn't bothered to contact us (despite his apparent ability to update his facebook.........) I will certainly be pursuing some 'outstanding issues' :growlmad:

Can't you tell I'm working hard.............day 2.........:haha:

Woohoo for third tri ladies!

Sending you good luck vibes for day 2 moggy.......and hope his friend can appeal!

Extension just so sad........we were probably only 4 days work away from completing........ I have a feeling the builder thinks he is just going to ignore our efforts to contact him but he has another think coming if that's the case. DH going to try and contact him this week before we start taking it forward in a more serious manner. We are lucky that financially it has been okay - we got a fantastic price and have been very careful about payments so it isn't like he's left us totally screwed but as he hasn't bothered to contact us (despite his apparent ability to update his facebook.........) I will certainly be pursuing some 'outstanding issues' :growlmad:

Can't you tell I'm working hard.............day 2.........:haha:

Working hard! :rofl: :haha:

he working til 9.30, but on the plus side josh has sucked my fone that much it wont turn on, not due to upgrade til next april, oh couldve had one but hasnt seen anything he liked, so guess who got a new upgrade on his bill:haha: just got to figure how to use the bloody thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->