2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Hi ladies!!

Lydia: Hope you have a Fab trip!!!

Moggy: YAY for successful potty training!!!

Pip: I have also heard that bumpers are a no-no...but I got one in the set I bought so here is what I will do with mine. You know how when they are babies...the crib matress sits high in the crib? Well I will put the bumper around the crib...but underneat the matress IYKWIM. That way you get the cuteness without restricting airflow. :)

xo

hi everyone, pip did you get my number the other day? coz i was thinking, it doesnt happen often,lol, im going to need ur number can u send it to me please? thanks

I've actually spoken to OH earlier about the bumper and he said he was already thinking that after we saw them in Toys 'R' Us the other day. So we decided not to bother with it now.

And I have just noticed that we have moved up a box, yay! :happydance:

Also, we are hoping to go on a tour in the hospital tomorrow. Just hoping there is not too much screaming going on.

Hoooray for the holidays - enjoy! :happydance:

Yas - just realised in my other post - 'that's nice' obv didn't refer to Garry going away :dohh: lol!

House piccies - I haven't even got the holiday piccies up how bad am I :dohh: Once the electricians have been today hopefully we can pretty much get the downstairs finished..........no thanks to the builder :dohh: DH has got the pipe things I think we need for the bathroom too so we can hopefully arrange for the tiler to come back and finish the bathroom (alll bar the ceiling as we were meant to be having a velux put in so can't do that ourselves.......) wish it would be done........as I am ready to nest but have no house to nest in :cry:

Yay for box moving - just spotted I have too! And have another driving lesson this morning, hope it goes as well as the last one :thumbup:

Moggy glad the potty training is going well!!

Off to have a quick tidy round before the tricians come............house looks like a building site :rofl: hope you all have nice weekend plans!

box movers :yipee:

Claire did you go to Chester already? Have fun!

Day 4 of potty training and going well still - gonna have to address the number two issue soon though :dohh:

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all having a good Saturday. We went to the hospital earlier for the tour. It was really informative and good to see what it looks like and how things work. At the end when we went to see the ward we saw a lady with her newborn twin girls. Awww.

Woohoo, we have officially entered the 3rd trimester.
:happydance:

Yay for third tri!!! :yipee: :headspin: and glad the tour went well, Pip. Mine freaked me out quite a lot.

I have had a GREAT day at the Lido with my three best girlfriends, then out for a dinner, and am shattered now!!! Hope everyone else has had an equally good weekend- and Moggy hope the potty training is going oK!!! xxx

Potty training day 4 - totally dry!!!! Mogster is a star - but we already knew that :cloud9: Just have to master number twos without resorting to in the nappy overnight :dohh: Think we will have a breather before we do nighttime potty training....Im dreading that

Fab day here, in the garden all day pretty much, lots of weeding done and played with Mogster - we were in the sandpit, on the swing and riding around, he had a ball! After lunch we watched Shawn the Sheep to get him to have a rest, he is like a duracell bunny otherwise then conks out about 7.15pm He has still conked out on time but with all the sunshine and fresh air hoping he sleeps in a bit. Even found energy to mow the lawn once he was in bed...think my nesting is all outdoors :shrug:

Feeling particularly huge today, have no maternity shorts but found an old pair that I could wear under bump - with a bit of string to hold em up :blush: Luckily we werent out anywhere other than our garden :dohh:

Lazy day planned tomorrow, food shop then motoGP and touring cars - bliss! Shame about Rossi, he is gonna be out for a while, looked painful too :cry:

Soooo hot and muggy still here, we are due a storm so think may be snoozing with the fan tonight then turn it off when the thunder comes and Moggy jumps on the bed - she doesnt sleep on our bed at the moment, too hot for her I think, she is snoozing at the top of the stairs by the open window on the landing - old sash means double draft for her :happydance:

Glad you are having fun with the bessies Yas, meant to be another nice day tomorrow :yipee:

Yas - saw this and thought of you...?

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.p...obal&subj=114535178559732&id=723638382&ref=pf

:hi: Moggy! Sounds like you had a great day.

I was just wondering where you got your fitted sheets from. And also is there any difference between Grobags and non-brand ones? :shrug:

Fitted sheets we got from Mothercare and from BabiesRUs, we stuck with white sheets as easiest to clean in even tof accidents...quick soak in some diluted milton and bingo white again :thumbup:

As for sleeping bags - we have variety, dont worry if not gro-bag main thing is to know what tog they are, we have some of these for lightweight ones but bare in mind they come up quite big! https://www.thedreambag.co.uk/ you often see thier bags on ebay too brand new just sometimes cheaper sometimes not :shrug: Find the smallest ones come from M&P so useful if you have a little baby!

Hows your weekend Pip?

Great, thanks. Don't know if you read my post about the hospital tour, we went today and it was really good and informative. And we got to see a mummy with her newborn twin girls.

We went for a nice walk before and for tea we just had some lovely Indian from Asda. Yummy!

LO must have really been enjoying today as he keeps kicking. Seems to be very happy. :happydance:

I like mothercare fitted sheets- verrrry soft!

Thanks Moggy but I need a Bee, not a Cameleon- Bee is the lightweight version x

we got ours in mothercare on buy one get one half price :thumbup: so soft!

Yay for kicks Pip, bet the twins were gorgeous? Did you get to see all the areas you wanted to see? Main thing i remember from our tour before Mogster was being told if you want to use the pool tell us when you ring to say youre coming in cos it takes ages to fill up! :dohh:

Saw the bugaboo thing Yas and knew there was a reason you wanted one more than tother but couldnt remember what :wacko: thought was bargain but not if not what you want it isnt! Will keep looking for bee+ any news re CTC and surestart app after bubs arrives? How about maternity grant/loan are you able to get that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->