2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Ooooh 32 weeks today - my book says moglet has 80% chance if he comes now cos his lungs are nearly cooked and placenta is at full power :yipee:

Morning all,

Costgang, what are you doing up at that time? Trouble sleeping?

Moggy, :happydance: for 32 weeks.

Pip - glad the tour was good. I am hoping we get one as part of antenatal or whatever as I think it might help me :thumbup: Happy third tri!

Yas your day sounds lovely - I had a day in with errrrm electricians :dohh:

Moggy well done to you and mogster on the potty training!!!!! As for shorts - I don't know if I told you all but I had a pair of shorts I kept that were once massive on me, and I had lost lots of weight but kept them to remind me not to eat my way back into them as they were hideous. Well they fit nicely with the bump now :rofl: Happy 32 weeks :happydance: :happydance:

So I have the electricians coming back this morning for a short spell and then the electrickery is done. DH had the first shower last night, happy days!

Then our plasterer (not the builders) is coming round on Tuesday to finish the kitchen/archway plastering (good price so we don't mind as we will gain the full use of downstairs back then) so we can lay floors and finish downstairs properly. Upstairs we are going to wait a little longer on - the builder finally sent a text yest said he is still in hosp (not sure that is true sadly :coffee:) so means the nursery and spare room are on hold but we will give a little more time before we get our own guys in to finish that too as it will get a little messy with the contract and finances at that point.....

Phew! Pouring down with rain here and DH working a long day so all that is left for me is some tidying and choosing the units for the utility :happydance:

loving the fat shorts fitting :rofl:

Our hospital does tours on certain days and you can book direct, try googling your hospital maternity dept and see if it says :shrug:

Surely your builder has insurance or other contingency for if he is ill? Maybe ask him if he can give a date or cover the cost of subcontracting out...?

Have a good day all :hi:

loving the fat shorts fitting :rofl:

Our hospital does tours on certain days and you can book direct, try googling your hospital maternity dept and see if it says :shrug:

Surely your builder has insurance or other contingency for if he is ill? Maybe ask him if he can give a date or cover the cost of subcontracting out...?

Have a good day all :hi:

Good idea on the hosp front. On the builder front - totally agree. Sadly since the site was abandoned (no note etc) 3 weeks ago, we had one text 24 hours later to say he was in hosp, and then nothing until a text yest to say still in hosp and would try and get plasterer to contact us.....he hasn't returned any calls or messages though we know he has been in touch with other ppl (i.e. the electrician he subcontracted).

He deleted DH from facebook once he realised we could see he was keeping in touch with everyone else via his mobile on there and has rejected re-adding him.........he was out of hosp you see for a few days before op, we saw that on fb and that's when he mysteriously deleted DH.....

So I basically figured until we had a text yest that he was hoping to just sack it off. He may well still be hoping to but he has given no indication, text just said about sorting plasterer......

DH won't discuss it with me at all as he says it's nowt to do with me and I shouldn't be stressing whilst preg.......

We have one payment of £2k left to pay once the work is finished (literally about 4 days work for them......) and then we have held back a retainer of 5% which is paid to them two months after completion if there are no issues with the work. So we are in a good position in terms of the finances and the contract........was just hoping to avoid hassle for the sake of a weeks worth of work........

I think he hasn't sent his team back on the site because they are slack when he's not there so he doesn't want to pay them for slacking......I know when builder had his op and they said two weeks before return to work so that is this Friday, but again I only know this via facebook before we were removed, he has been such a tosser and not got anyone to contact us (his wife contacted us prev when he was ill, as there was money to collect :coffee:) and only got the electrician to contact us when DH sent him a message saying it was unacceptable that we had been left with no shower for a preggy lady who struggles to get in the bath lol.....

Sorry this is so long.......a bit of an outpouring as it has all been so bottled up and stuff :haha: so no idea what happens next as apparently it's not my business :dohh: :dohh:

go visit him in hospital and ambush him :gun:

Was sooo tempted when I went up for my gtt :rofl:

Very excited as one of my buddies from here is in labour!!! She was going to be induced next week as overdue so am really pleased - but it is a loooong one she went in through the night and has had to have epi, still going!

:flower:

Hi ladies.....I'm back LOL

Have skipped through all the pages but i've already forgotten most of it sorry :blush:

Yas - Welcome back :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Moggy - Happy 32 weeks hun :happydance::happydance:

Lia - Hope you sort out that builder......i think moggys ambush suggestion is a great one :haha:

costgang/brig/ann - hi huns :hugs:

Pip - Glad you enjoyed your tour.....i was crapping myself after going on the trour when expecting Jac :haha: I agree with costgang.....matalan fitted sheets are great...value and quality....ive bought them for moses/cot/toddler bed sizes :thumbup: Be wary of cheaper sleeping bags....I love the proper grobags ones (cheaper on ebay) and found the matalan and mothercare ones were poor quality :shrug: So i stick to grobags from now on......i would buy 2 decent ones and a cheaper one fro backup :thumbup:

Had a great time in chester...but am knackered. Cant believe am already back in work tomorrow :cry:

xxx

A belated happy hols Mrs Mils!

Moggy, glad the potty training is going well!

Pip and Costgang, yay to moving up a box and to the 3rd tri!

Just a quick :hi: as we've been away all weekend so am just nipping on quickly. xx

Hi Ladies!!

Just a quick hello!

Moggy YAY for 32 weeks!!!! 32 weeks....I can't believe it!! Baby could be here in as little as 5 weeks!!!

Pip: So happy you enjoyed your tour!!

Well I am exhausted after a weekend away. And that wedding totally was a nightmare on my back and feet! lol Anyway, as promised here is a couple of pictures with me in that new red dress!

xo

Attachments

• 27+2 Weeks_2.jpg
    27+2 Weeks_2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 27+2 Weeks_3.jpg
    27+2 Weeks_3.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 2
Lovely pics!!!!! :thumbup:

I will be working hard today (for a change :rofl:) because everything I needed to do last week before 10am today might arrive on my desk to start looking at around 9am :dohh: academics drive me mental with their slackness! :growlmad:

So have a nice day all :flower:

:dohh:

Have a good day at work :thumbup: Dont work too hard :haha:

Mama - nice pics, scary thought but Mogster was a 35 weeker...thats not that long then into uncharted territory after that

:wohoo: :happydance: Mogster did a number 2 on the potty :yipee:

Sorry if TMI but I am one proud Mummy :loopy:

WOW Moggy...35 weeks is less than 3 weeks away for you!!!:shock:
And :happydance: for #2 on the potty!!! that's fantastic!!!

So my real life bump buddy Katie is having her 20 week scan today!!! I cannot wait to find out if her and her DH are having another girl...or if it will be a boy this time!! So excited!!

Hope you ladies have a nice day!

xo

Well ladies saw the MW today as almost had to cut jewellry off yesterday, Moglet is having another spurt - measures just over 36 weeks :wacko: but BP, pee etc all fine, just uinder strict orders not to put rings back on as may not get em off it I do even though fingers etc not swollen and nor are feet/ankles :shrug:

Back next week for another update and review of it scan needed or if just another early baby due?

I had to take my rings off several weeks ago. I have a replacement wedding ring on though in a bigger size, as I couldn't face walking around without one on! lol

So your fingers aren't swollen but just bigger? How weird!

My feet get SO swollen in the heat that I got my dad to puncture extra holes through my Birkenstock straps today!! :dohh:

My rings have got to go soon methinks I keep struggling!

Very exciting moggy lol don't think you can have TMI on these forums :haha:

Pants day at work over, they made my day more difficult than I had anticipated, but driving lesson went well again and now I am home to sleep, phew! :sleep:

my friend also had her 20wk scan but she has to go back as bubs wasn't playing ball :dohh:

fingers dont look bigger and have just tried and rings slide on and off fine - will leave em off though as would rather not cut them, have lovely tan rings instead :rofl: Our fifth wedding anniversary Friday as well :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->