2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

JL in Norwich had a blue bugaboo bee on the shop floor on thursday....maybe it will be in the clearance.....

Yas - do you want to PM me your number so if it is I can let you know?

Moggy - surely Mogster has a baby-sized appropriate toy to put in Moglet's place until the real thing can get in there??!! :haha:

:oops: have already tried it out with mogster and his interactive baby Max :blush: Its fab :thumbup:

scary thoughts time, my waters broke with Mogster on the sunday at 5.30 (I was 35 weeks 0 days...) tomorrow is Sunday and will be 35 weeks......

Gonna get the gaffer tape out and tape up my knees! After I get me some AD!

lol moggy legs clamped shut :haha:

Hmmm more AD................

Apparently my dad has some in as well after my outburst of not being able to find any last time :haha:

Had a nice day today with my MIL and my mum at mums shop - she did a Blooming Tea Party to raise money for the marie curie nurses and we made some cards too for them to sell. Very nice day. My mum was kept nice and busy and I think it is still not dawning on her that the funeral is on Weds...:nope:

DH meanwhile has carpeted the nursery and is putting together furniture as we speak - bless his cotton socks he wanted to finish before I got home.

Don't know what to have for tea now but certainly thinking AD for pud - MIL is not a fan of the AD :shrug:

Are you all enjoying the unbearably hot weather?

AD + gaffer around the knees + your choice of tv + feet up and a foot rub from OH?!!

Did you have any warning that he'd come early? Scary stuff indeed :hugs:

Funnily enough, my sister asked how far I was today - she had her first at 30+4. Scary to think that thats me now! But lovely in that he was running around us while we were chatting about it, causing chaos, not like the teeny delicate little thing that was born!

Lia - how could she not be a fan of AD??!! I've got two packets stashed just in case I have a mad 'need' again! Dh had never tried AD before I met him???!!!! What a deprived childhood!!!

Glad the tea party went well, Marie Curie is our chosen charity at the hotel, such a good cause, glad it has kept you and your mum busy :hugs:

with Mogster we finished a roast beef dinner and I stood up to clear the plates and gush! Next stop delivery suite! They did various checks gave me tablets etc and sent us home, we visited next day for scan and they said he was in enough fluid, weds bought a carpet and then thursday contractions began about 4am, went in about 630am they said you arent in labour dear you are just tired and gave me something to make me sleep, it made me sick and Mogster was born a few hours later! MW on Monday so should be fun especially as having some lovely under bump twinges on the left hand side, from tomorrow Im with the first timers again :hugs:

P&F we got a ceiling fan last time it was so hot and last night it was on til I went to sleep then OH turned it off - he is a star!

MrsMils - neither had my DH and his mum said today it was because she hated it :haha:

Moggy - ceiling fan sounds bliss - we have been struggling as DH has awful hayfever so if I open bedroom window he struggles to breathe :dohh:

Ladies,

I have some news, was going to post last night, but was too tired by the time we got home. :sleep:

I found the cot that we fell in love with second hand the other day...about 3 hours drive away from us each way. I got in touch with the seller and she couldn't have been more helpful. Took lots of pics for me to see it and it looked in an immaculate condition. She was looking for around £300 for it, which is half the price of a new one. As we had such a far way to come, I asked her if she would accept £275 for it and she replied that she would let us have it for £250 as she wanted it to go to a good home. She also gave us lots of other things like 4 Mamas and Papas Fitted Sheets (in the colour that we wanted anyway), a matress protector, a M&P Playmat and Gym https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-light-sound-playmat-gym-lotty-ladybird/7594827/type-i/ and a bag full of toys, all of them look like new. :thumbup: We were and still are absolutely over the moon. So we went to pick it all up yesterday after work and didn't get home till 1am this morning. First night that I went to sleep without problems. :haha:

And while we are talking about bargains, I also got this the other day. Only £15 as it is only half price at the moment.

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/produ...ize-618-months-bedtime-hugs/734160202/type-i/

If anyone is looking for one, the Dreampods are currently on offer for up to 50% off. :thumbup:

Fab news Pip, great when you get a bargain from a nice home, makes you realise that there are some lovely people just wanting to let someone else get use out of something they no longer need but would happily keep if they needed it/had space!

A lot of the M&P toys/mats even musical jinglies (not battery stuff) washes really well if you use the shortest cycle you have and then do a separate fast spin then hang to dry. We have washed much of the stuff we have had stored since Mogster was small and it comes up good as new! On our machine it is a 30 degree delicates wash - about 30 mins followed by fast spin for 12 mins. Best to put the smaller things in a wash net but gets em looking amazing! If you keep an eye out in Argos/on ebay you might find a rocker toy/ride on ladybird etc that goes with it, we have Molly Moo that plays rockabye baby and Mogster still gets on for a rock even though he is a little too big now!

Dreampods bargain too - go Pip! I find the ones with popper shoulders and zip around the sides easier but think its cos Im a leftie and cant work the central upside down zips :wacko:

Moggy, we actually saw the Lotti rocker in the shop and OH commented how cute it was. When can they start using them and how long for?

Pip - once they can hold their head you can sit them on and hold them on but they cant use themselves really til cruising which varies from bub to bub! Mogster didnt walk til 15 months but cruised and shuffle bottomed from 13...they play cute tunes but maybe hold out for sale/xmas as you wont use before then anyway. Happy 30 weeks!

Ooh and note to self - dont try to go to sleep with gaffer taped knees - not comfy!

Day of feet up and sport here once shopping done, off to Asda first thing then have F1 then footie to look forward to and recording the European trials for after. Hoping to get lawn mowed to though so will have to balance all somehow...hmmm! Maybe AD would help....:rofl:

hey everyone, pip congrats on 30 weeks, if all goes to plan i should be coming home with baby 8 weeks 2day:wacko: scaryy!!! i had a great holiday but i am sooo tired now, we are meant to be getting keys for new house tomorrow, how am i gonna fit it all in:dohh: hope everyone is well i hvnt read through all posts yet,:blush:

Happy 30 weeks costgang and pip :happydance::happydance:

Costgang - Welcome back :thumbup: You are going to be one busy lady :wacko:

Pip - Great bargain on the cot and stuff hun...nice to find some nice people...they seem to be getting fewer and far betweent hese days :thumbup:

Moggy - Hi hun.....happy 35 weeks :happydance::happydance: Hey...you might make it to 40 weeks you never know :hugs:

Lia - Good old DH...bet it looks fab :thumbup:

Lydia - I see another pram addict in the making.....hubby gets worried when i mention prams. Yestrday a catalogue was open on the kitchen table when he came home form work....it ended up in the pram page as i was scooting through baby stuff......he had a worried look on his face and asked why i was looking at prams :haha:

Yas - Your shower looked fab hun

Ann - You ok hun? You're quiet these days. :hugs:

Brig - Hope your ok hun.,:hugs:

Hubby is working this morning but supposed to go see cars again this afternoon....he keeps mentioning the england game but i keep telling him the car thing comes first. :wacko: Dont get me wrong i'm a big footie fan but i HAVE to sort the car situation...... If i dont get a result this afternoon i will go nuts......:wacko:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"