2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Wow what a bargain Pip! Yas, my work colleague is selling a bugaboo bee if you're interested? It's not brand new, although the chassis was very recently replaced.

Moggy, I can't believe that you are so close now! I can't wait for the first baby to be born.

Claire, thanks hun. I'm fine thanks but just enjoying time away from my computer. The heat has been getting to me so being on a hot laptop hasn't been so appealing. I've missed you all though.

Brigitte, how are you doing hun? Long time no hear.

:hi: to all you other lovely ladies.

xxx

Hi Ladies!

Thanks Claire and Ann:hugs: I'm just great, but very busy these days! I have a little craft project on the go in the nursery and hubby and I have been busy too. I try to read as much as I can and keep up, but sometimes I'm too lazt to post.:blush:

Well I worked my last Saturday yesterday!! We are done our school hours on Wednesday and Summer hours kick in Mon July 5th so from now on I am off Fri, Sat and Sun!!! That will be so nice for the summer!!!

I'm also getting VERY VERY excited to go see Eclipse Wednesday night!!! Who else was a Twilight fan in here?? I remember when I joined the group someone else said they loved the series!

MW meeting this coming Wednesday as well, she's probably going to tell me to "watch my carbs" again. She hasn't really been monitoring my weight...but she knows it's a concern of mine to gain too much so we have been trying to keep it in check...For the longest time (6ish months?) I had only gained 8lbs, but now I'm afraid I am up to about 19-20? and I still have 9 weeks and a bit to go. :nope:

Anyway, there's a little update from me!
Hope you're all well :hugs:

xo

i love twilight mamabird, im going on the 9th july, i cant wait, i just wanted to say how much i enjoy being part of this group:hugs: i was in a group last year when having josh,but it was so big i couldnt keep up with everyone, and i love all of you, thats all i wanted to say:kiss:

Costgang, just wanted to say Happy 30 weeks to you too.

When are you looking to move?

:hugs: Costgang! I love you guys too!

Brigitte, before I got preggers I was 10 stone (140 lbs), I then lost 9lbs (I think) but I weighed myself today and am 11 stone 11 lbs (165 lbs)!!!! That means I have put on 34lbs since the 2nd trimester. I'm just hoping it means the baby is healthy and not that I'm eating too many cakes (which I think I am!) x

Hi everyone!!!

Ann - I've put on nearly 2 stone now....! Didn't stop me having a 'cheesecake break' on the drive home from the city today!! :blush:

Gutted about the football, I've just spent an hour on the golf course with DH to distract him from the disappointment. Its still 28 degrees C here! :headspin:

Yas - no bee's on sale I'm afraid. The blooming fabulous in Norwich is closing down :growlmad: but I managed to get some bargain clothes (i.e. one top for £3!).

Costgang - good luck with the move, glad you've had a holiday to relax beforehand! Happy 30 weeks to you and Pip! :happydance:

Brig - I read my first twilight book on hols, really enjoyed it (I'm so behind the times!), so going to buy the DVD now!

Claire - did you get the car sorted? I'm indeed craving the bugaboo, I found out that I get a little bonus at the end of Aug, very tempting..... :blush:

Moggy - good day of sport? I hope you chose AD over mowing the lawn!!:haha:

Lia - hope the nursery is coming along well, any piccies? I keep meaning to take some of mine, but we've going to do the animal wallpaper this week, so I'll take some after that.

Pip - amazing bargain, and what nice people!!!

Lydia - Nope :nope: Hubby was late from work.....and wanted to fit food shopping just before football (no mention of car shopping :growlmad:). Got pissed off so went nowhere. No f'ing food in the house i'm working the next 3.5 days with a massive audit at work and he's on 2-10....so this week is goignt o be sh*tier. Am really pissed off, angry, disappointed and feeling quite low to say the least. Had a sh*t end to my working week on Friday too.....so it's finished me off:cry:.
Think i'm going to be quiet for a few days while i clear my head. :hugs:

xxx

Big :hugs:, Claire. Don't be annoyed. I am sure things will sort themselves out soon.

Aww Claire, I'm so sorry, that really is rubbish. Hopefully he'll see how horrible you're feeling and do something nice to pick you up. Huge hugs hon, we're here to listen to rants if you need us :hugs:

:hugs: Claire, rant at us and if you need me to will post you some AD! :hug:

Claire sorry things have got to you this weekend. FX hubby will go stock up the cupboards and start searching for the car. x

men!:gun: will be moving properly after kids break up 4 school hols,bout 4 weeks, taking ben 2 look at a school 2day,wish me luck

I have figured out multiquoting so that I can catch up properly!!!

Everyone finding me Bee bargains, thank you so much but I think i'm going to get the M&P Urbo today- off to play with it and potentially buy it this morning. Two hundred quid cheaper for essentially the same buggy... :thumbup:

scary thoughts time, my waters broke with Mogster on the sunday at 5.30 (I was 35 weeks 0 days...) tomorrow is Sunday and will be 35 weeks......
CONGRATS on being a first timer again, at 35+1 today!!! Hope the new Moglet stays put a little while longer! xxxx

As we had such a far way to come, I asked her if she would accept £275 for it and she replied that she would let us have it for £250 as she wanted it to go to a good home. She also gave us lots of other things like 4 Mamas and Papas Fitted Sheets (in the colour that we wanted anyway), a matress protector, a M&P Playmat and Gym https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-light-sound-playmat-gym-lotty-ladybird/7594827/type-i/ and a bag full of toys, all of them look like new. :thumbup: We were and still are absolutely over the moon.:
WOW Pip, what an amazing bargain and what a lovely lady for letting you have all that!!! You are so lucky and I love it when others mama's help other mamas out!!! :hugs:

Costgang and I are 30 weeks today. :happydance:
:yipee: :yipee: congrats to you both!

I'm also getting VERY VERY excited to go see Eclipse Wednesday night!!! Who else was a Twilight fan in here?? I remember when I joined the group someone else said they loved the series!
Meeeeeeee! I'm seeing it on Sunday and can't wait... mmmm Jacob... :cloud9: jealous you get to see it on Wed!

Think i'm going to be quiet for a few days while i clear my head. :hugs:
Aww Claire!!!!! :wacko::hugs: I don't have your number to text you, but it sounds like you're having a real shitto time of it... REALLY hope your hubby pulls his finger out, the audit isn't too awful and you get car shopping asap. We're here for you xxxx

I did the multi-quote! Woooop!
:headspin:

As for meeeeeeeee... i'm 34 weeks today :happydance:. Getting excited now about my growth scan next Tuesday, can't wait to see Bubba again. :cloud9:

I had the most AMAZING baby shower ever... I am soooo lucky. Those of you on facebook have no doubt seen the piccies!! It was a picnic in the park, I took my dog, Garry decided he wanted to come (and i'm really pleased that he did!), I got SO many fabby gifts, there was cake and yummy food and the sun was shining and ohhhhhhhh it was just such a special day. I felt so loved and lucky- the last year has been hellish and I really feel like it's all behind me now :) it went on a bit too long for me though and I started to get REALLY pale and exhausted by the end, and ended up puking with tiredness while they all packed up- ooops!

xx

loved the pix Yas and that cake looked AMAZING!!!!

Mogster wants a red arrow cake for his birthday, will it make me a bad mummy if this year I buy a cake with white icing etc on and just decorate it?

MW this afternoon, Mogster very excited as he thinks we will see baby....dont think so! He is very keen on the name Jack now so trying to come up with middle names....still got my list of first names so just gonna see what he suits in case he doesnt look like a Jack.....

Some good news for us this morning, mogster starts early years school next term and we heard last week he wont start til 18th October BUT after much begging he has got his playschool place every monday once the school holidays are over :happydance:

Yas - ask M&P when you go when the sola will come out in black - lots of good reviews for it :thumbup:

Anyone finding this heat makes them very nauseous and not particularly hungry, OH had tearful hormonal wifey at 4am today - was so hot despite the fan and just burst into tears :shrug: even a chew on my sponge didnt help :nope: surely i cant live in a cool bath til Moglet arrives - please come soon little man!

Claire am thinking of you, get onto www.parkers.co.uk and choose you shortlist, men like lists and then he can shortlist your list then fewer cars to actually look at. Also if you google "honestjohn" you can find reviews of cars where they tell you specifically the things to be aware fo when buying a used car. :hugs: and angel delight vibes

Costgang - hope shchool visit goes well

Everyone else :hi: and any gossip/bargains to report? Im off to put new showerhead on, might even clean the shower whilst Im up there....might.....

Thank you :hugs::hugs: Can't keep away...you ladies are my rock :hugs::hugs:

Moggy - Might just do that list :thumbup: Oh...and Ad might be on the cards tonight and i cna see myself polishing off the whole lot before hubby comes home after 10pm :winkwink:

xx

Claire this is specific order - put some chocolate buttons on the top, Jac wont mind you raiding his stash not when he sees how happy it makes you :hug:

Thanks Claire, we love you!!! Don't stay away!!! :hugs:

Moggy the Sola is too big when folded to fit in our car!! I'm DEFFO buying the Urbo or Bee today though, will make my decision when I've had another play with them both :happydance:

Moggy the heat is killing me, making me VERY teary, our poor OHs!! I feel your 4am pain, i've been up for the last 3 days around 530 cos I just can't sleep at all in it :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->