2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Urbo looks good and cheaper so means you can always have a second buggy later and will still cost same overall....wish I could come play buggies! Shower head sorted, shower had quick spray and clean down, will do the tray tonight when Mogster is in the bath and Im on the floor anyway :dohh:

Cant stop peeing today :wacko: every 5 mins and still comes out!!! Sorry if TMI...gotta go again.......

Moggy, me too- weird! It's probably the worst wee-day i've had... *hi fives mutual weeing buddy* :rofl:

Shopping time- WISH so much you were real life buddies!

Moggy - Yum....choccy buttons it is :thumbup: I know how you feel on the pee'ing front.....last few days have been terrible for me too. Becuase of the weather i drink loads so i end up peeing 24/7. I even got up 3 times last night and have managed to do onc eonly up to now.

Yas - Awww....thanks hun. How exciting...i could buy a new pram every week if i had the money :haha:

Feeling better today......just phoned home......hubby is going shopping for the essentials once Jac is awake from a nap. And he said he'll pop to our local garage tomorrow morning or wednesday to enquire about the cmax and try the double buggy and see how much room there is left in the boot. We also need to know part ex value of our car.
Oh...and he said i looked sexy this morning.....dont care if he doesnt mean it and try to weedle his way into my good books...it made me feel better LOL

Love you all ladies....dont know how i'd survive without you. :kiss:

Don't know how you feel about this but we need to create a buddy group for post baby chat...unless we stick to FB but i9 dont think that'll be the same. Let em know what you think.

xxx

or should that be definitely, sexy :winkwink: *hands bouquet fan of AD packets* :rofl:

Claire - sending you big hugs hun :hugs: glad you are feeling a little better and would certainly love a post-baby thread I hadn't even thought about losing you lot :haha:

Costgang - hope it has gone well at the school and exciting times with the move ahead!!!!

Yas - happy buggy shopping hun, and happy 34 weeks! So pleased you enjoyed the baby shower (minus the puking lol!)

Moggy - good news on the playschool front! I am also finding the heat makes me feel sick and not eating properly :dohh:

Lydia - I will get piccies up, I keep holding out for each bit to be finished but the nursery isn't far off now and I can put another up when it is finished can't I??? Am not at home for a few days now, with the funeral being on Wednesday I am staying with family but will make it my mission for the week as I have been super slack on the photo front :haha:

Off to push some pasta salad around my plate and drink (and wee :haha:) lots

:hugs:

Is there a thread/group on BnB we can use...? will look later.......there's no rush ....but can you tell im worried of losing you all :blush:

xxx

school visit went well, i think, said he didnt like it but he likes his own school. got to c another 1 fri am. didnt get my keys as the builders havnt quite finished,can have them weds,but i said leave it til fri when im in that town with ben for school, oh well 1 less week i will have 2 pay rent:winkwink:

Is there a thread/group on BnB we can use...? will look later.......there's no rush ....but can you tell im worried of losing you all :blush:

xxx

Guess we just ask wobbles to move the thread to the appropriate place or start another in the general chatter threads?

How about we call ourselves the 2010 Dimplies?

xxx

Guess we just ask wobbles to move the thread to the appropriate place or start another in the general chatter threads?

How about we call ourselves the 2010 Dimplies?

:rofl: i like it :thumbup:

Good thinking... i reckon we move the thread but we can decide that nearer the time..

xx

unfortunately BP a little high so back to local clinic for check up in the morning then if still high of to hospital for further checks/scan etc

My Bean is engaged too! Exciiiiiiiiiiiiiting BUT high protein in urine so it's been sent off for testing- explains excessive peeing!

Am sure Wobbs will move the thread to the Buddy section if we ask super nicely, I CANT lose this thread!!!

unfortunately BP a little high so back to local clinic for check up in the morning then if still high of to hospital for further checks/scan etc

Ohh missed this.... what's the drawbacks to high BP? xxx

Oh and i've ordered a Bee+... my dad hated the Urbo and said the Bee was worth the extra money in his opinion, and he's the one paying :D

jetters, well done 2 dad:thumbup: high bp can be a sign of pre eclampsia, did i spell it right?

Moggy - Good news on being 'engaged' :thumbup: This was my flaw with Jac.....my waters broke but i wadst engaged.....even though he moved down during my induction i dont think he fully engaged. So on what i know...great news :thumbup: Hope your BP comes down tomorrow :hugs: Either way bubs is nicely cooked now so all will be well even though we want him to get a little chunkier :hugs:

Yas - Good one dad :thumbup:

Costgang - I think you did spell it correctly :thumbup:

I'm not sure but protein in urine can also be a sign of pre-eclampsia in pregnancy too. I had one with Jac last time but did another test and it was ok....so samples can get cross contamination easily so dont worry.

Oh...and i was monitored for slightly elavated BP too between 31-35 weeks but all was ok :thumbup:

xxx

Happy 34 weeks Yas! Glad you had a good baby shower. The pics look great, especially the cake! And yey to baby being engaged! Does it effect your walking at all?

Moggy that's great about Mogster's school and a red arrow cake?? How on earth?! Could you buy some toy planes and put them on the top? Maybe you could make some clouds out of rolled icing to make some clouds for them to sit on? I too am suffering in the heat. I nearly cried on Saturday as someone asked how I was! I had to entertain a friend before hand as my hubby had gone out with his and she wanted to sit in the garden. I was too too hot. What did the Drs say about your BP?

Claire, glad you are feeling better. I guess we should create a thread in the baby section but I still can't get my head round the fact we will all be having babies soon. Love the name 2010 Dimplies!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->