2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Moggy - When i feel down....some serious hugs and loving with hubby and Jac do the trick :hugs::hugs: I just think how lucky i am to have the 2 men in my life.....you'll soon have 3 in yours :thumbup:

Oh man...i think i'm nesting.......hubby is on late shift so ive been sorting out bits and bobs for LO.....plus moses basket sheets/cover, carseat and base at the ready and fitted the carseat footmuff. Oh...and i love my carseat footmuff.....didnt have one with Jac as he was born end april..... here it is.....https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_2260_10751_-1__98096_10001_

xxx

Mogster hugged me this evening before dinner and said Daddy come please Mummy sad - he is getting me through this, they both are and the fact that soon I will have all three of mmy boys to cuddle together.

Have to confess this evening whilst sobbing when the cat came to try butting me with her head to cheer me up was trying to persuade her that she could play cars with Mogster and bat them back to him along the floor. She gave me a vacant stare and sauntered off :shrug: assuming thats was feline for no!

Painkillers doing wonderful things for hands and swelling pain but think should stop pushing my luck and go get me some ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzs.

Thanks so much again ladies :hugs:

Night, night, Moggy. Hope you get a good night's sleep. Have you tried quickly showering your feet/legs with cold water before going to bed? It usually helps me with restless and swollen feet/legs.

I am beautiful, I have sexy feet... aint pregnancy glamorous?! he he x
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Claire - I know exactly what you mean, I think the full length mirror in our house is going to have to go into the garage for now....:haha:

Moggy - I really hope a good nights sleep will do you some good. Glad your mum can come and give you a hand, it should at least allow you a bit more time with your feet up, running around after Mogster really can't help. Hopefully with her help you'll be able to have cuddles/do fun stuff with him rather than the day to day hard work. Sleep well hun :sleep:

Cute footmuff Claire!!! Well done on the productive nesting!!!

I've got to go to Norwich tomorrow to get my car serviced, hoping to get a few more things from my list before I get a horrendous bill for the squeaking sound that my car has been making for the last 3 months (and I've been blissfully ignoring!).

Moggy - that is so sweet, glad he's cheering you up (even if the cat isn't playing along!!!).

LOL Claire! I feel like that too! I'm like 'yeh I'm sexy and pregnant' but then look in the mirror!!

Aww Moggy, they sound awful. I can't imagine my feet being any bigger. I'm sure you will be there for us when we need a shoulder to cry on.

As for me, ladies, since Saturday evening I had really strong and uncomfortable BH (at least that's what I hope they are). My bump feels almost constantly hard and I have this pain in my lower tummy, which makes it almost impossible for me to turn around in bed. And I can't really sleep on either side, the only comfortable position is on my back.

As for the leaky boobies: It is happening pretty much all the time, but particularly when I am lying down and yes, I have also woken up in wet patches in the morning. :blush:

And before I forget: Happy Birthday, Mogster. Hope you had a great day!

Hi Ladies!!!

Happy Birthday Mogster!!!:happydance:

Lia: SOOO!??? What did DH say after you confessed that the name is from Twilight?? Does he still like it!? and Wooo Whoo for mat leave! and final driving lesson!!

Lydia: 18 days now!!! and some of those are short days...I just can't wait to get the hell out of there! As bad as that sounds :blush: I've had enough of everything...I just want to relax...get things done in the nursery and relax some more!

Ann: We are a one car family as well. It's not always super convienient...but it's way cheaper! Also YAY for your placenta moving! That must be a relief! As for your little boy's weight...I have heard that those estimates aren't very accurate. I have a hard time picturing you having a 9lb baby. Fingers crossed he is nice and small-6-7ish pounds!

Claire: Hi!!!:hugs:

Moggy: :hugs: Sorry to hear you didn't get the answers you were hoping regarding labour, however, I have to say you have made my day with that info. Sorry TMI coming up...
I have been a nervous wreck all day because DH and I :sex: yesterday and now today it seems as though I am losing pieces of my mucus plug. 5-6 times when I have went for a wee and wipes there was this cream coloured thick mucus there and I have seen pictures online that say these are pieces of mucus plug. I was so worried we had brought on the start of labour or something...so I am happy to hear that 8+hours of sex or 8+teaspoons of sperm is what we would need to induce labour.

Besides that, I am also getting to the point where I want to be at 38-39 weeks. I LOVED my pregnancy and I know I will miss it like crazy...but I am so tired...and getting around so slowly...my right hip hurts...feet hurt. I mean I have nothing to complain about compared to others...like poor Moggy...and Ann's poor feet. :-( But I just hope the next couple of weeks fly by...maybe I'll feel better once I am on Mat leave.

Peyton's got the hiccups yet again, she gets them 2-3 times a day now...poor little thing...then she starts squirming around to get comfy. I think she is really long...don't think she'll be huge but she'll be tall I think.

Curtains are finally up in her room. and my baby shower is on Sunday so I imagine by next week I will have tons more on my nursery to-do list.

Well have a good night ladies!

xo

Morning ladies :hugs:

Thanks for putting up with my moans last night! :flower:

Had ok night but more rest than sleep, party at playgroup this morning as they break up for summer hols, then my Mum due straight after to should have afternoon to rest up and watch Mogster play. Final Tumble Tots tomorrow and visit to school by fire station so again lots on in the morning but should get rest after lunch.

Brig - I hate to say but my pain started in right hip and swollen feet and has just gotten worse and worse, probably more upsetting because last time I had none of this, I have never had a show, never had BH's and never had the swelling, with Mogster the waters broke and boom that was the start. Guess Im making sure I get to experience it all :cry:

Pip have you tried a feeding vest from Mothercare with reusuable breastpads for the nighttimes? Very comfy, supportive and the pads will absorb the leaks.

Did you ladies looking for mattresses have any luck deciding?

Claire love the wallaboo range at kiddicare, its so soft!

Cant be long now P&F til your test? How are we feeling about it? Im sure you will be great and lil Fluff's official personal chauffeur with the paper to prove it! :thumbup:

Off for a shower, will check in later for a pick me up from my fave online :friends:

Morning Moggy, glad to hear that you are sounding a bit more upbeat this morning. :hugs:

I'll have a look at the feeding vests. I got myself a bra to wear at night, but after a full day of wearing my bra, I just want to get out of it at night. I like the look of the Mothercare mattresses you suggested. They are similar to some that we have seen. Not sure if you saw my post last night because you weren't well enough, but are there any discounts around for Mothercare?

I am going to catch up when I am back after lunchtime but came on quickly before I leave to give some :hugs: to Moggy....

shhhh.........

driving test in progress...........

:wacko:

LIa - Good luck hun.:hugs: sending loads of positive vibes...i know you can do it :thumbup:

xx

Ooh good luck! Know you can do it, AD to celebrate later - sugar free of course!

Pip try AF8 or AF09 both should get 10% off and think the mattresses come with free deilvery online or if you collect they fit in average sized car.

hey everyone, so had my scan yesterday, and she is weighing about 4lb 5, which is good, bad news is huge amount of fluid, got to have another scan in 2 weeks, and stupid old me went and googled what it could mean, it was all scary,but at least they are keeping an eye on us

Moggy - so sorry you are struggling like this, bedrest isn't much good when you have a LO to consider is it, grrrrr!!!! Glad your mum is coming to help a bit though :hugs: Happy birthday too :flower:

Claire that is so slack of your work - I had to harrass my HR for something in writing as they reckoned they'd sent it out but turned out they hadn't - hope you get it sorted :hugs:

Ann thank you for your beautiful feet pic lol - I don't think mine have changed but am tempted to take a pic and see. My fingers are chubbed up so I took my jewellery off but really feel for those of you who are struggling it must be pants :hugs:

Brig - he still likes the name but not that it is likely to be popular :haha: My bump is also getting hiccups a lot throughout the day - no longer cute lol. And I too am ready to not be pregnant. My right hip is most knackered though both are painful, I can't walk so well but midwife wasn't interested.

Mattresses - we are going with one from mothercare but I'll be honest, I've forgotten already pmsl - that will be my job for this afternoon then :thumbup:

Costgang - never google! I am sure they would tell you bad things if you needed to know them - and two weeks for another scan is a while so they must not be uber worried?

So...................

now I have caught up with the threads a little........

I cannot believe I just passed my driving test :cloud9: the instructor was very nice and gave me my favourite manoevers, and no emergency stop, and I got 5 minors and passed. Still in shock, and my driving instructor just couldn't fathom my tears :haha:

So pleased as was so uncomfy after lesson yesterday and tried to sleep in a way that let my hip relax a bit as it was sore and genuinely didn't think I'd passed I don't know who was more surprised when he said it :rofl:

Aaarrrgghh!!!!!! :happydance:

Congrats on passing the test, P&F. We all knew you could do it. :thumbup:

Costgang, try not to worry too much. As P&F said, if they were that worried, they'd have you back before.

Everyone else just a quick :hi: from my lunch break!

Whooo hoo!!! Congrats P&F!!!!

Costgang sorry to hear about the fluid but I guess as they are leaving it 2 weeks to check again, that can't be too concerned. FX it's just a formality and all is ok.

Brigitte, I am also ready to be on maternity leave / have the baby. I've been so lucky as this pregnancy has been pretty easy compared to most. I do have swollen feet but I can hide them and as yet they are not too painful, unlike poor Moggy's.

:hi: to all you other lovely ladies! xxx

Haven't read threads yet, but just saw on fb - woohooooooo Lia!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->