2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Oh yeah, and we went to our parentcraft class tonight. It was all about pain relief, quite interesting really.

Brig - I missed your post (think we posted at the same time!). I'm so sorry, things like that drive me mad at the moment, so frustrating. Hope you've got a nice evening planned :hugs:

Pip - glad the class was interesting, hope the packing goes well (and hope you've separated your labour bag so you don't lose it in boxes - we've still got unopened boxes and we moved over a year and a half ago!!). We need to find a way of keeping you updated while you're off-line - if you'd like me to have your mobile number I'll happily text you if any babies arrive!!

Lia - good DH!!! Shopping, DIY and charm bracelet:thumbup:

Claire - thanks for updating us on Moggy, glad she's ok, shame no baby though!! Very funny about the person at work, maybe she's made the mistake before of asking and the person was just having a fat day - that would put me off asking for life!

Yas - you poor thing, hands and Garry, rubbish :hugs:

No driving for me yest Pip but todays mission is find the insurance docs and update them so I can get out asap :thumbup:

And don't worry about missing babies - I reckon mine will hang in til the last second for you lol!!!! Do people have your number to update you in case though? Feel free to PM it on if not, I think I just have Yas number. I can't believe it takes so long to do things like that these days it is crazy - and for someone to not have a phoneline at all..............admittedly we only have ours for the internet but still!!! :dohh:

Half dressed so far - my big achievement for the morning hahaha :haha: planning on nipping out for a couple of bits (short walk, sadly uphill coming back :dohh:) but DH and his dad finished the utility room last night and his dad is coming back Saturday to paint the landing and kitchen I think :happydance:

What was the class like Pip? I really don't know much about pain relief. Will an ibuprofen do the trick? Good luck with the house move.

:hi: mrsmils!

Feeling a bit low all of a sudden. Think I'm just fed up with having to put up with things like swollen feet and now can't have any treats. Would just like a day or two of time out. :(

Hi Ann! I know what you mean :hugs:, I said to DH the other day that I wished he could take over, just for a day or two so that I can have a little break. Rubbish that you can't even have any treats, I've been trying to eat my favourite yummy fruits like strawberries, grapes, cherries etc as treats to try and stop the dimples spreading...! What about making yourself some fruit juice/sugar-free squash ice-lollies?

Embarrassingly I went to iron some of DHs shirts today and its been so long since I ironed that I couldn't actually find the iron.....:blush: Goodness knows where I've put it, have had to go around to the in-laws to borrow theirs (thank goodness MIL doesn't 'do' ironing, so she didn't bat an eyelid when I said I couldn't find mine!). I am such a shameful housewife at the moment!!!

We have some cherries on our tree so I might go pick some. Thanks Mrs M x

Aww sending big hugs ladies - I have been saying to DH too if he could just have him for a little while so I can sleep comfortably or walk more than a metre without being sore...........lol.....

As for ironing - haven't done much of that since uni :haha: I am worlds worst housewife. The only stuff that reallllly needs ironing is DHs work shirts which thankfully he doesn't need very often as generally he's in safety gear so he irons his own when he needs them :rofl: oh I'm so bad.....:dohh:

Have had my footspa out today and it was so nice and relaxing. Now chilling out to the relaxing sounds of DHs DIY drilling............:haha:

Hope you're all doing okay, or that it's quiet as you're all relaxing :flower:

We should rename this thread to 'no ironing allowed!!' lol

I do iron but only 1-2 times a week. Hubby doesnt want me to iron any of his stuff ...just fold everythign nicely.....so i only iron his shirts :thumbup:

Ive also never ironed Jac's vests and babygros...only what i have to... like trousers, and t-shirts get done on one side only.....how bad am I......:blush:

xxx

I iron NOTHING! Perks of being military wifey the hubby does it all - theyre taught when they join up and noone else ever can do it as well! Result!

Question though why do some folk iron socks?

Question though why do some folk iron socks?

What????!!!! Thats insane! :loopy: The only thing I ever ironed were work shirts, so gradually I changed to wearing fitted jumpers etc that could come straight out of the tumble drier etc!

Fortunately with DH's job he doesn't even wash his work clothes (all done at work), so I rarely have to iron for him.

oooh - Lia, footspa sounds lovely!:cloud9:

Moggy - how are you doing today? Is your mum still at yours? Hope the cooler weather is helping a bit :hugs:

I finally have a physio appointment for some splints! Monday, wooop. I know they're not a magic cure but anything is worth a try for me.

oooh I have spares, didnt realise you were stillawaiting them as would have sent some your way :dohh:

Mum going back today as she has stuff on over weekend and next week - gonna be hard but if Moglet decides to come she will be here within 2 hurs for mogster so not so bad...MW monday....

:hugs: and :flower: to all xxx

Here's a chuckle on the ironing front - my MIL is seriously the Domestic Goddess. So we've had most of our stuff in storage at hers while we had the building work done. The other week she said she had to ask me a question.

There was an iron in our stuff in their spare room - did we have two or how were we coping without it...............:rofl:.............

I said "an iron? in our stuff? is there an ironing board too?" :rofl:

Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeee for appointment Yas hope you can get some relief. And a bit of a break is better than none I guess moggy, and good that she can be back here so quick! :hugs:

37 weeks today so operation evict baby is on :haha:

Happy weekend ladies! :flower:

^ he's obviously comfy in there :D

Woooo for full term Lia!!!!

Sorry for the overshare, but i'm completely excited cos I lost my plug (or part of it I assume) this morning :happydance: I know it doesn't mean anything is gonna happen any time soon, but it really cheers me up when my body does something that it is MEANT to do you know?! Yay! Things are getting ready!!!

:haha: @ squatters rights!

And that's fab Yas - I even attempted some :sex: with DH last night, poor lad thought it was his birthday lol - nothing sexy about manoevering a great whale with sore hips and a giant bump thoug :rofl:

Undecided if I want him to stay in there forever now or if I'm ready for this......:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Garry is on his way over after our horrible week... got to admit i've been thinking of just letting it go instead of fighting my ground just so we can have some make up/eviction sex :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Garry is on his way over after our horrible week... got to admit i've been thinking of just letting it go instead of fighting my ground just so we can have some make up/eviction sex :rofl:

:haha: - make up / eviction sex or not, I hope you sort things out in whatever way is best for you - if he's been a bad egg stand your ground and let him do the grovelling :hugs:

I never got the ironing socks stuff either....some even iron kitchen cloths and stuff :shrug:

Moggy - I'm jealous that you have a hubby that irons- you should rent him out......mine just about knows where the dyson is...dont think he could switch it on though :haha:

Yas - Losing the plug is still a good sign :thumbup: Hope you get what you wnat from Garry...if it's make up sex so be it :haha:

Lia - :rofl::rofl: at the eviction sex.......i know how you feel......totally feel unsexy so why bother LOL ....Oh and happy 37 weeks and being full term :yipee::yipee:

Lydia - Hi hun.... :flower:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"