2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

My boobies are leaking like crazy the last 2/3 weeks... they have been for ages but now it's all the time, my bra is damp when I take it off and whenever I look down there's little drops on my nips!

I am sooooo trying the cold wet muslin cloth tip :D

my ankles have merged with my thighs! My hands are agony amd Im shattered BUT my little boy had the best time this afternoon and is now snoring in bed :happydance:

Might have to do cake pix tomorrow!

Didn't realise the party was today!! Can't wait to see pics, glad it went well :hugs:

I thought the party was tomorrow and today the relatives arrived. :shrug:

rellies have been and gone again! They are only an hour or so away each and Mogster has school tomorrow morning! Planning to do pressies etc after school then exciting trip to MW in afternoon! OH has day off as once tomorrow over Moglet can come whenever he wants - obviously the sooner the better cos I hurt!

Did anyone watch Top Gear? Go Rubens! Oh and congrats Spain :thumbup:

glad mogster had a good day, also glad football is over:happydance: got my scan in morning,woohoo

Hi Ladies!

Hope you had a fab weekend! I wanted to comment on a bunch of things...but now baby brain is getting the best one me. :-(

So I guess all I will say is Team Edward!! LOL! P&F I am so happy that you love the series as much as me! But Jacob is pretty hot too...and I agree...all the other guys are as well...especially Emmett! lol

xo

Happy Birthday Mogster!!!

Pip, my bbs haven't leaked yet. Wonder if they will just wait until Little Fishy is born.

Costgang, hope your scan goes well today! I've got my scan too! I can't wait. Hopefully I'll get some pics as well.

LOL P&F! They do sound a little simple. Bless.

Moggy thanks for the info re the permits. I'll ask my mw about it when I next see her.

Glad you had fun at the party MrsMils. We didn't see the giraffes as I got too tired before and just wanted to go home! It was lovely though. Thanks for the tip re the wet sheet. I haven't slept at all well the last few nights, plus I got cramp last night... aghh! Lots of people are now feeling my bump but most ask. The worst people are at work and they don't just feel they run their hands all round my tummy and at times I get worried they might touch my muffin!!

Claire I'm glad the car is a success! I'm seriously thinking we should consider getting a second car. Do you ladies think one car between me and my dh will be enough? He uses it during the day but we live on a bus route in to the main town.

I went to my cousin's hen party (a day thing) yesterday and we made beaded jewellery. It was such good fun so I might do some when I'm on leave. I do silver smithing already but this is MUCH easier!

Moggy.......

:cake::cake: Happy Birthday to Mogster :cake::cake:

Glad he had a great party yesterday and hope today (the real thing) is just as fab for him :thumbup:
xx

Morning all!!

Happy Birthday to Mogster!!!!!!! I hope you all have a fab day!!!

Claire - glad the car is going well!!

Ann - hope you get a better night tonight, I think its cooling down a little now.

Costgang - any piccies from scan?! Hope it goes/went well!!!

I'm off to do the grocery shopping, I've been really slack recently and there is no milk/bread/essentials in the fridge. Had to eat a banana with a hot chocolate for breakfast....!:blush: Poor DH went without anything (but then he does work in a kitchen so he's not going to starve when he gets there!!).

How are the hands/wrists Yas?

Brig - saw on fb - 19 days of work left - whoop whoop!!!

Happy birthday Mogster!!!!!!

Costgang and Ann hope your scans go well :thumbup:

Brig - funny thing is last night, DH says to me "what do you think of the name Emmett?" and I had to confess it's part of Twilight as guess it will be pretty popular this year :haha:

Ann - we are going to be two-car if I pass my test, DH needs his for work and although we are on the train route and some buses, our trains and buses are pretty ridiculous and never have enough room on them - probably cos there are a lot of pregnant youths in Barnsley to be fair, there are always young girls with their prams. Plus for me personally, a lot of my family and friends are a good hours drive away so it will be nice to be able to go when I want. The beading sounds lovely - I dabbled a little at uni and planning to get on with my card making and scap books while on maternity :thumbup:

AFM day 1 officially of leave from work woop, and about to head out for final(ish) driving lesson. Eeep! :hugs:

Ouchie hands, still waking me up by 5am in pain and no referal through from physio yet :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOGSTER!!! Hope he and Moggy have a fun lovely day xxxxx

We've only got the one car now but being in London it's not really a problem for me, especially as I have a free travelcard as my dad works for the tube!

Yas physio does b****r all anyway as they cant prescribe due to pregnancy and the exercises you can find online, after bubs is here they can get docs to prescribe a gel you put on which is semi-ok whilst BF - not tested but if you put on just after one feed should be fine for next feed couple hours later as its topical on the wrist. Best thing is wear the braces at night but tbh they dont touch my pain at all now :cry: Am now just getting used to my hands being huge as well as my feet and ankles, MW this afternoon has to listen!!!

Mogster at playschool this morning so Im on here whilst OH does my hoovering and kitchen floor and beds NOT - he is sat in front of TV! Sure he thinks being stay home Mum is piece or P! Gonna go strip beds at least in a minute, will try to put pics on FB later, got some of earlier in the summer I need to put on anyway!

We are one car family but live 2 mins walk from town centre here and have bus route etc in minutes walk and will have guided bus soon too. OH has to have car as RAF bases arent well positioned for PT, when we move we plan to get motorbike back for him to commute as little parkling if it ends up being Bristol :shrug: If you are used to driving everywhere you will defo want 2 cars but depends where you go most - as all Mogster and I do is within 10 minutes walk a second car here would be pointless AND expensive cos it would just sit.

Look forward to scan pics later, will at least upload cake pic this AM :hugs:

Yas - Sorry for the aches and pains... :hugs:

Moggy - I get you...men dont....hubby is on lates this week....so i clean in the evening and he makes a mess in the morning and entertains Jac...he watches TV when he naps..... :dohh: .....or he'll be really busy and visut his mum :wacko: So i'l;l endup working all day and taking care of Jac whwn i get home and then clean.....hmmmmm.....i want to come back as a man :haha:

Lydia - Starving poor hubby LOL Your brekkie sounds yummy :thumbup:
i had boring toast....

Costgang - Good luck with the scan :thumbup:

Pip- I havent had leaky boobs ..yet....i didnt get all that much last time either though...more so after Jac had been born for a few days.

Ann - We need 2 cars. Living in rural north wales means public transport is rubbish....so i couldnt survive without a car. So i've always had the family car....and hubby has the other car for commuting iykwim. I would feel so isolated without a car especially when on mat leave.....even though i live in a town where i can go for walks. But it would mean i would rarely go and see family if i didnt have the car...and go shopping and stuff. We ended up part ex'ing my seat ibiza as ive had it from new and it had very low milage....so worth more than we expected. Hubby has his golf back now.....we should really swap it for somethign smaller and cheaper to run.....but i dont think it would be worth it really....and he loves it sooooo much :haha:

Lia - Good luck with the lesson hun :hugs:

Brig - Hi hun :hugs:

xxx

Good luck with the lesson Lia - I hope its fabby!

Moggy - I really hope the midwife appointment goes well this afternoon, I'm keeping my fingers firmly crossed that you can get induced so you don't have to suffer with the horrible pain any more. Let us know when you get back.

Ann & Costgang - scan news?!

We've generally got two cars (although share a bit with the in-laws), we're really rural too so just couldn't manage with one. Moggy - DH is DESPERATE to get a motorbike....

Bought lots of scrummy things from supermarket and then stopped on the way back to see a friend and her 5 week old baby - I can't believe how much she's grown in the last couple of weeks, she's all chubby and lovely!!

Umm.. think I will have to seriously consider a 2nd car then. It's just the cost that's scaring me.

Well no pics from my scan I'm afraid. Apparently they don't do them at our hospital after a certain number of weeks. Tbh all we saw were cross sections of the baby anyway so we didn't get to coo and ahh over our LO.

My placenta has moved up which is great news. They also wanted to check his size as my bump is quite big. Both the sonographer and Dr asked if I was really only 32 weeks! Apparently his head and tummy are measuring average for 37 weeks!!! His legs though are spot on for 32 so he's going to be a big fat baby with tiny legs! lol. He is probably weighing about 5 1/4 lbs right now. They told me they're not concerned, I'm just going to have a big baby. ouch. They have told me to cut down on my sugar intake though as that could be adding to his size. Poo.

xxx

Glad the scan went well! Do they think that you may have the baby early due to size? My friend that I saw today was told at 35 weeks that the baby was already nearly 8lbs, and that it would be well over 10/11lbs at birth, but she was in fact 9lbs10 when nearly 2 weeks overdue. Maybe yours has just had a big growth spurt and now will slow down a little bit?

I have to admit - cutting out AD was my first thought too - I'd be distraught, you poor thing! Didn't someone say you can get sugar-free AD? That could be the answer.....:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->