2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

prefer traditional but not too old fashioned IYKWIM? Also leaning toward 2 or 3 syllables

Hi girls! Hope you're all resting up now, :sleep:

Pip - well done on the packing. I used to hoard magazines (they moved a couple of houses with me), but I eventually threw them all out, like Lia said, have a look on ebay, but if not, freecycle perhaps? :shrug:

Lia, how exciting, they must have got lots done, looking forward to piccies.:thumbup:

Moggy - hope you have a nice bath, so lovely that your mum can come and help. Just a shame your midwife isn't as supportive. :growlmad:

I've had a lovely day, I went to a horse trials and saw several friends, I've really missed being around horses since my one went away for the summer. The trouble is, I spent a fair amount of time on my feet, got home, sat down and then when I went to get up my right leg just sort of gave way underneath me and I then couldn't walk. Its been really painful where my hips join the inside of my leg, on my pelvis, for the last few weeks, and I think this is the same. Urgh. DH is in Italy for the weekend, so the dog had to hang out with me while I sobbed :cry: - I just feel a bit pathetic! Its a bit better now I've been moving again. Going to have a bath and see if that helps the joint...

Will get thinking cap on for names while I'm in the bath - what are the front runners for the first name?

hey pip, u moving too? i think i missed that, or forgot:blush: how funny we are same dates and moving at same time, spooky:argh:

hey pip, u moving too? i think i missed that, or forgot:blush: how funny we are same dates and moving at same time, spooky:argh:

It is a bit of a coincidence, isn't it? How are you getting on with things and when are you hoping to be in the new house?

We are hoping to move most of the things on Friday and give the keys for our current house back a week on Monday.

Happy 38 weeks, Moggy! :happydance:

any of these the ones you like Yas?

https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swa...appies-sale-little-lambs-motherease-more.html

we started taking stuff 2day,will be in properly weds, its so hard with josh

Yas's waters broke :yipee: we gonna have our first baby on the thread - text came 2245 last night...

:happydance:

OMG, I knew that Moggy and Yas were quite close, but I didn't realise it was that close. All the Best to her.

Keep us posted, Moggy.

Argh can't believe it!!! I heard my phone go off dimly but I was shattered and stayed in bed (and only just got up now as I am a lazy toad!!!!!) :dohh:

Go Yas!!!!!!!!!

Though she is a queue jumper I am due 3 days before her as well :rofl:

Argh I wonder if Garry knows to text people???? DH has asked me to let him know who he is supposed to tell (can't you tell he thinks I am going to be rendered incapable as I have no pain threshold :haha:)

So excited to meet her little man argh!!!!!! :flower:

Argh - HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!! Moggy you were right - you said she'd be first!!! Keep us posted with any updates!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

will do, in terms of texting each other I have Claire and Yas's numbers but no others :shrug: if anyone wants to swap numbers PM me and will text you back!

P&F I heard it go and looked at the clock and said to OH whos texting me at this time, theyll have to wait! :oops: Saw it this morning and responded straight away but nothing yet, guess shes busy! :rofl:

Who will be next, thinking I will be well into August at this rate, am huge and like a very unfit person shuffling and puffing around, guess am gonna have my monies worth of pregnancy this time around :cry:

Awww it can't be too much longer - I flit between wanting it now and not wanting it yet, depending on if I'm feeling scared or sore :haha:

I have been flapping since last night that my waters were leaking - am sure I am over-reacting but kept waking up feeling soaking. It is probably just the hot weather but I feel like I am back in first tri on knicker watch lol.......:haha:

My friend put in a request for me to have baby either before 27th July or from 7th August onwards as she is going on holiday :dohh: SIL arrives in the UK at the end of this week though so mostly I hope he will come sooner rather than later.

Is Mogster excited yet?

PS - I think I may have also successfully sent a PM but I could be wrong, and it could have gone to someone else knowing my luck with technology I have only just mastered regular posts :haha:

txtd you back, had two friends who each said wait til they got back from hols, theyre now both back and one of them thinks I should go two weeks over just cos was early with Mogster :dohh:

I want to play with my boys not have to waddle like a heffer!

I know how idle my waddling is making me so can appreciate it must be a nuisance when you have Mogster to think about - getting up from a chair is a feat of engineering sometimes :dohh:

Well I have a friend en route for our cheapy day in though the builders are noisier than I thought so maybe we'll venture out....:shrug: but going to finish getting ready as I jogged down here in excitement once I read the text from Yas :rofl:

I will be lurking about I hope we hear from her soon!

Happy Monday ladies :flower:

Yas - How exciting.......our first baby will arrive in the next few days at the latest :cloud9: Hope you're ok hun :hugs:

Havent had the chance to read through the thread....yet.......will try to catch up this afternoon.

It's been a strange and sad weekend all in all........a friend i used to work with passed away yesterday morning. Found out he had cancer a month or so ago.....and died suddenly yesterday :cry: Haven't seen him in over 2 years as he moved up to newcastle for work...with being preggers and having jac and stuff never got a chance to catch up properly....gutted. Still all sureal especially as he was only 34 and year older than me. So will have another funeral to go to in the next week.

Work still being an arse......spoke to my boss this morning...he'll sign my annual leave for next week on Thursday if out planned software change goes smoothly......basically as nobody else has the knowledge to do it :dohh: Either way i wont be working next week...ill see docs if need be...fed up of being taken for a ride. Bottom line being i'll find out 5 munutes before i go home on thursday if i get to finish there and then .....how sh*t is that.

Hope all you lovely ladies are well.

xx

Update from Yas...she is 8cm and has had an epidural, baby boy should be imn her arms in next 6 hours, sent her all our love, let you know more as soon as I hear :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->