2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Update from Lia - baby arrived 4.30am and weighed in at 7lb3oz - she says he is PERFECT and her MW was a STAR!

:happydance: two babies already :wohoo:

YAY!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

(I've heard my phone beep three times in the last hour and assumed it was her, but am expressing and can't get up to find it!!!)

Woop woop woop!!!
xxxx

Yay!!!!! Congratulations Lia!!!! I can't wait to hear name/details/see pictures!!! Woohoo!!!!! xxxx

Hi Yas, don't put too much pressure on yourself - if you're expressing then you're getting all the good stuff into him, and giving yourself a chance to recover surely isn't a bad thing? Good luck with the latching on this afternoon. We miss you too, but completely understand that you don't have any free hands to type with at the moment! Hopefully you're able to pop in and read to keep up with our chatter! Looking forward to more pics of the gorgeous K!

Thanks for the tips on practicalities - I'll ask my midwife whats at the hospital/whether we can charge things when I see her on Tuesday.

x

Huge congatulations Lia :yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo: Can't wait for pics/name of our little man...:cloud9:

xx

Yas - We miss you..but we understand you have mor eimportant things to get on with...we all will in a while :hugs: Hope you get your BF result soon hun....I really admire you for persavering (sp?) so much ..i have no experience but it sounds so tough :hugs::hugs:
My section date is 26th Aug...i did post it but you must ahve missed it LOL

When i was in with Jac (last year)there was a no mobile policy but i used mine and kept it on silent and nobody said a word. I even got a MW to plug it on for me to charge mine :blush: I suppose it depends who/where you are. :shrug:
Things might be different this time though.

xxx

YAY Lia!!! Can't wait to get more updates on her and LO!!! This is so exciting!!!

So who do we think will be the next one to have her baby?? any guesses!? Everyone keeps telling me they are sure I will go before my 40 weeks...I think so too honestly, but it better not be too soon! lol!

xo

pretty please may Moglet come next? although saying that you are all at the point where Mogster came so watch this space it could be anyone!

ooh Lia txted a pic and name - he is gorgeous! Not sure if can multi PM you all...?

Moggy - Moglet can be next...i reckon moglet will be on his way by Tuesday :winkwink:
Oh...and dont wish a girl next...it would mean you're not next in line hun :hugs:

xx

Im thinking Moglet is hanging in for mogsters due date! Means 12/13 August!

Moglets is, Mogster was due August too but a month and a day early!

Ahhhhh.. with you now!!! LOL sorry being a bit dense! Nar I don't think he will hang on that long.

think he might be staying in til in-laws depart to make a point at them for missing his big bros birthday....:wacko:

My in-laws are booked to go away shortly after my due date which is a real shame. When are yours off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->