2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

OMG! HV came this morning and Moglet has put on a pound since Sunday afternoon :wacko: Booby juice rocks, must be all the AD!

Ooh sounds like this time next week we will have at least 3 more babies!

HV didnt offer much help re Mogster tbh, she says he will be upset by all the changes as it is upheaval which little people dont like, the only real cure is time and establishing a routine that involves and includes both boys. We are trying to give him one on one time with both Mummy and Daddy separately and also Mummy and Daddy together with just him and also with Moglet too, he is getting better but he is so full of energy he sometimes gets overexhuberant and comes close to hurting Moglet cos he is so enthusiastic - all normal, my Mum always tells me how my older sister wanted me to play with her wooden snoopy toy - about 10inches of solid wooden dog, so much so that she would lob it into my cot/pram or wherever I was :wacko:

F&C - really sounds like lil fishy is preparing to arrive, Mogster didnt engage at all, my waters went first no show no nothing :shrug: This time Moglet was engaged for weeks until finally waters went, then the show came and the pains started. Im hoping it will all happen calmly for you as you are really sounding ready :thumbup:

MrsM - hping you too have little one soon, sounds like your SPD is playing up? Is it better when the weather improves? Supposed to be a nice weekend over this way so must be good near you too as you arent far off.

:hi: Yas :hi: Lia hope you and your boys are doing good?

Claire not long now, Jac will no doubt be fine, as you say he is a little younger but would expect the change in family dynamic to show in his sleep pattern etc more than behaviour, fingers crossed he takes it in his stride! Means you can break out the B-Dual :happydance:

Speaking of which how are all the buggies going? Do we think we went for the right wheels?

Doesn't a quiet baby sometimes mean they are getting ready to come out?! You never know.

I was flapping about reduced movement leading up to bubs coming, spent most of the day trying the tricks to get him moving!

Moglet is a little chubber too :haha: our boys must be soaking up the AD lol!!!

Loving my pram (britax b-smart) so far so good!!! Fits nicely in the boot of the mummy-mobile too luckily!!! Not too heavy, lovely to steer, and D looks happy in it! Going to a sling meet next week too, meet some local mummies and see if I can find a nice wrap for little ventures with bubs :thumbup:

Is this why moglet is sleeping so well moggy cos he's getting super milk?????

Hooray for the baby countdowns!!!! Anyone have AD in their hospital bags??? :haha:

DH has been allowed to leave his company early (did I mention his new job?) and the best bit is he is going to take an extra week off with us first :happydance:

Hey Ladies!

Just a quick update from me. I will be heading up to the hospital in about an hour or so. I think I might be trickling fluid? Sorry TMI, my discharge has been more watery this week but I haven't been too concerned because it hasn't been soaking my undies or anything, but this morning I got up to pee at about 5 am and I felt a little gush...nothing major, but enough to make me stop in my tracks. I had to change my undies and it didn't smell like pee so I called my midwife this morning after I got up for good. She will do an internal exam (can you believe that will be my first this pregnancy? Midwives here don't like to poke and prod your bits unless it's necessary) as that is the only to check if your waters have gone.

I'm thinking it's probably nothing, but I rather have peace of mind before the weekend since we have a supper tonight and wedding tomorrow etc.

Keep you ladies posted.

xo

Sounds like me hun - I had been flapping for a couple of days that I was dribbling suspiciously then had a bit more of a mini-gush.

Good luck!!!! :flower:

Hope all goes well, we did say you were next! :hugs: Keep us posted if you can x

Moglet is now sleeping beautifully in the day, nights are ok til about 4am then gets a bit iffy :cry: Am in need of those couple hours before Mogster wakes up - will be more important next week as OH goes back to work Weds....:wacko:

Glad you are loving your wheels and D's wheels, fab when a plan comes together, we are loving our Dash but surprisingly Mogster likes the buggy board on the loola best :thumbup: Looking forward to hearing how the B-dual goes Claire :friends:

Moglet is now sleeping beautifully in the day, nights are ok til about 4am then gets a bit iffy :cry: Am in need of those couple hours before Mogster wakes up - will be more important next week as OH goes back to work Weds....:wacko:

Glad you are loving your wheels and D's wheels, fab when a plan comes together, we are loving our Dash but surprisingly Mogster likes the buggy board on the loola best :thumbup: Looking forward to hearing how the B-dual goes Claire :friends:

Ahhhh I suppose as you have Mogster to contend with as well I won't begrudge you the good sleep :haha: what does sleeping beautifully during the day constitute? I think Dylan is pretty good at sleeping in the day :dohh:

I felt quite pressured towards the end of DHs paternity leave to be able to deal with the night stuff myself ready for when he went back to work....but he is pretty good at letting me get a headstart on kipping or have a lie in at weekend and bringing him back up for his feed :thumbup:

Buggy board sounds more exciting to me too :haha:

A little bit TMI, but when I went to the toilet earlier I had quite a considerable amount of what I can only compare to EWCM. No blood or anything in it. Could this be part of my mucus plug or is it just normal discharge?

Anyone else had this? :shrug:

Brigitte, I hope all goes well at the hospital.

Pip, I had something similar about 3 weeks ago. It looked a little bit like clear snot after a cold. x

I assumed any of the stringy snotty bits were part of my plug but I could have been wrong!:flower:

I had the stringy snot just after my waters broke and about 20 mins before first contraction, kind of like clear thin wallpaper paste, keep us posted how you are Pip, maybe little Pip is imminent :happydance:

Hey ladies!!!

You may not know me but I’m bump buddies (in real life) with Mamabird / Brigitte and I’m here to update you all!

Well Brig woke up early this morning around 5am to go pee, and she ended up feeling a little gush of fluid when she got up. She wasn’t sure what it was, so she basically just changed her undies and went back to bed.

She decided to go into the hospital this morning to get checked by her midwife… she had two swab tests done and they both showed that her amniotic fluid is in fact trickling!!! She’s a little worried, as she doesn’t know when she started leaking but I have re-assured her that I’m sure it hasn’t been too long! ;) She’s just a worrywart! :hugs: to you Brig! :D

Anyway, she isn’t having contractions yet and her midwife has sent her home to rest to see if things start happening on their own. She is to take her temperature every 4 hours (just to be sure there’s no infection) and basically wait it out. The midwife told her that MOST women with first babies will start labour on their own once their water breaks, but if her contractions don’t start on their own by tomorrow morning then she is to go into the hospital around 9am for an induction!

So no matter what, little miss Peyton will be here this weekend sometime!!! :yipee: and just under 2 weeks early too, lucky bum!!! :haha: I’m so excited for her!!!! And I will update as she updates me!!!

:happydance:

Thank you so much for the update MommyKC!! HOW EXCITING!!! Glad she went to get checked out, hopefully everything will start progressing soon! Whoop whoop to baby Peyton on her way!!!:cloud9: If you speak to her, please send her my love.

And with Pip and Ann having things looking positive, we could have 5 more babies within the next week!! :happydance:

Oh - and by the way you girlies with babies already/babies arriving imminently - I am SUPER jealous - so I'm off to make myself some AD!!!! :haha:

MrsM - hping you too have little one soon, sounds like your SPD is playing up? Is it better when the weather improves? Supposed to be a nice weekend over this way so must be good near you too as you arent far off.

Yup - really can't wait for LO to arrive now, I'm getting truly fed up. The weather doesn't seem to make much difference, it seems to be what I try to do during the day, although yesterday I didn't really do very much? Off to Newmarket tomorrow to go and look at bridesmaids dresses for my friend's wedding in May, not that I'm going to be able to try any on!! So I've commandeered the in-laws big automatic so I shouldn't get too sore from lots of changing gear :shrug:

Its been a gorgeous day here today, DH had the daytime off so we had a lie in and then popped out for lunch :cloud9:. I'm now desperately trying to make lots of plans for next week to try and tempt fate and make me go into labour!!

Thanks Mrsmils, I really hope so!

Thanks for the update re Brigitte!! Please pass on our love. I'm so excited for her!!

Aw cant wait to meet Peyton! Tell her not to worry there were 4 days between my waters going with mogster and his actual arrival and he was absolutely fine, just means the hospital are likely to make her stay 48 hours before heading home. Go Brig, you are gonna have your little lady very soon :happydance:

Thanks MommyKC :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"