2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Oooh i've missed a lot- firstly, CONGRATULATIONS BRIG!!!!!!!! So happy for you, can't wait to see piccies of Princess Peyton :cloud9:

And haaaapy biiirthday Claire, hope you had a lovely day!!!

PMSL @ double cream Moggy... guess we're all in the gold top boobies club eh? :happydance: look at our boys sprouting up! K is 25th centile after leaping up from the 8th the week before :D

Pip I haven't got a cot mobile cos I've got an arms reach co-sleeper so it wouldn't fit. BUT I wouldn't bother getting one anyway, I think the bed should be for sleeping not playing... when he moves into a proper cot around 6 months old I might consider getting one though to keep him entertained. He's got this funky one on his changing table which he LOVES- it instantly stops him crying and he really focuses on it now- https://www.amazon.co.uk/Infantino-Flutterbug-Changing-Table-Mobile/dp/B000FTDWFQ/ref=pd_rhf_shvl_1

Yas, there are some pics of little Peyton in post 125.
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...67-my-water-broke-last-update-pg-13-a-13.html

Gosh isn't she BEAUTIFUL! There's a pic on facebook I just spotted and woweeeeeeeeee does that girl look like her daddy :happydance: we love you Brig, well done you, hope you can get home soon!!! xxx

Well done Brig, beautiful baba!!!!

Goooooood luck costgang we are thinking of you!!!!!!

Dylan was sooooo good last night, happy sleepy times!!!! :cloud9:

good luck Sarah, not long til you get to hold your little one :hugs:

Hi all, my internet is playing up on my computer so I'm quickly borrowing my dh's. So don't worry if I'm not on for a while. I think I'm going to go mad as I rely on the internet to keep me company whilst I'm locked in the house all day (we only have one car that dh uses and we live on a hill which I currently can't get up). Feeling very sorry for myself. Just want to get this show on the road and am seeing everyone else have their little ones but I seem to be so far off. x

Hi all, my internet is playing up on my computer so I'm quickly borrowing my dh's. So don't worry if I'm not on for a while. I think I'm going to go mad as I rely on the internet to keep me company whilst I'm locked in the house all day (we only have one car that dh uses and we live on a hill which I currently can't get up). Feeling very sorry for myself. Just want to get this show on the road and am seeing everyone else have their little ones but I seem to be so far off. x

Aww hun baby will come for you soon :hugs: I remember getting fed up with myself, and then feeling cross that I had got so impatient so early lol.....as soon as I hit term at 37 weeks I think that was when I got grumpy lol.

Nearly there - make the most of your time with DH and do couple things maybe to pass the time quicker / enjoy it? :flower:

It'll happen soon, I was going stir crazy then all of a sudden POP waters went and Jack was here :happydance:

Do you have a birthing ball? We bought one on the sunday, had a bounce on monday morning followed by a 30 min walk then POP after lunch!

Thanks ladies. Yep I have a birthing ball and been bouncing away but nothing seems to be happening. I know it was naughty but I tried checking my cervix and it's way too high to feel so I must be way off. :(

Awww..... hun :hugs: I know how you feel about the internet thing and company. Like ohters have said...make the most of your time with DH before LO is here as it will be hectic for a while.
I think im feeling more fedup and impatient knowing im going in. I think i probably would ahve been a lot more relaxed otherwise...i was with Jac.
Huge hugs and hang on in there hun.....it's sooooo worth it :hugs::hugs:

xxx

Hello all :flower:

Have my pre-op appointment in the morning at 9.45. Not really sure what will happen but have an idea from what MW mentioned. Jac is in nursery tomorrow so i will get some me time before the storm hits on thursday LOL.

xxx

Thanks ladies. Yep I have a birthing ball and been bouncing away but nothing seems to be happening. I know it was naughty but I tried checking my cervix and it's way too high to feel so I must be way off. :(

Hey...dont get down. Things change soooo quickly when it comes to labour and all that. I was convinced wiht Jac that i would go over and end up being induced...this way i had no expectations. But suddenly at 39+4 my waters went :shrug: In real terms hun i think most go around 40 weeks if not more ... so try and relax as i think its still early days. Think of it this way...... the the longer the baby cooks.....the bigger he/she will be and so will guzzle more milk each feed and sleep for longer at night :winkwink:

xx

Thanks Claire. His size actually worries me as at my 32 week scan they told me he was massive. If I don't get back online for a few days good luck!! Will be thinking of you. x

F&C - check out the scan info they gave you, it should give an indication of the centile the baby is on, Moglet is 98th centile and was 10lb2oz at 41+1, our indication at the last scan was 92-98th centile. Rest assured your midwife would not let you continue further than your body can cope with in terms of size of baby and giving birth - if he was too big they would intervene earlier than 40 weeks. Enjoy your time with DH while its just the two of you, maybe try some short dates even - try doing a date that begins with each letter of your names....be fun coming up with activities that are sedate enough for you to try :wacko: A is for angel delight :haha: N is for....

:hugs:

Claire good luck for pre-op appt, what do you have planned for your "me day"?

Any news from Sarah?

:hi: to everyone else...anyone having a baby?

Ann - Thanks hun :hugs:
I was around 90th percentile in fundal height while pregnant with Jac and he was born bang on 50th percentile. Im at 75th this time but feel so much bigger in the last few weeks.....so the main thing is its only an estimate and can go either way. So size wise...dont worry...i still believe in bigger the better for long run and better sleep...but thats just my theory :hugs:

Moggy - Nothing really......dont know how long i'll be in hospital for...but will get some time with hubby alone before he goes to work. Then might visit my parents...and fancy a bit of a walk...just in case i can get things goign early.....still spooks me that all of this is pre-planned. Still want the section but would like the baby to decide to come in his/her own time before thursday LOL

xxx

Thanks again ladies! Moggy I was told he was in the 98th centile and I'm only 5'4! I need to just relax, am just having a bad day!

Hi everyone! Just got back form our 'last supper'(?!) to a text from Pip - all a bit confused as I hadn't seen the original text, but it says - "Sorry about lack of info about costgang. But my waters went at quarter to 9 this morning, baby was born at quarter to six with only gas and air and all is well. Costgang had baby around three also without anything as it happened so quickly. More tomorrow."

Woohoo - we have two more babies!!! Congratulations Pip and Costgang!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ann - Hope you get back on the net asap, it really isn't much fun now is it? I've been bouncing away/trying to walk/DTD etc, but nothing is happening, so I figure I've just GOT to be patient and the baby will come when its ready! I'm getting bored too, which is making time go even slower!

We had a date night tonight, DH took me to a lovely restaurant, so I'm happily full!

Claire - I hope everything goes well at the appointment tomorrow, only 2 more sleeps (or probably 1 by the time you read this!). Have a lovely 'me' day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->