2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

hi all.stil in hosp so im on my fone. Sophie is in scbu at moment.she has low blood sugars and is on a glucose drip. Decided 2 bottle fed so we can see how much she is taking. And 2 top it all off she also has an infection somewhere. She seems happy n contented but they r doing alsorts of tests 2 c wots wrong inc a lumber puncture. I am so scared 4 her u wouldnt believe it.

aww :hugs: Huge congratulations on your new baby girl :flower:

I love the name Sophie - hope you get some answers soon, rest up though she needs her Mummy to be strong for her :friends:

Lydia - Never thought of that...will take something with me for sure.....it will also keep me sane and focused while we wqait around tomorrow. Massive thanks for the suggestion...how bad am i for not thinking of it :hugs:

Costgang - Congrats on the arrival of Sophie :happydance: Hope you get some answers soon and everything sorts itself out...main thing is she is happy and content as you said..:hugs:

xxx

Claire - I'm a bit soppy like that! When I thought I was failing my finals at uni I had a complete meltdown :cry::cry::cry: and my wonderful Mummy drove all the way up to Durham to take me out for a cup of tea and cake and bring me my my two teddies from childhood that I adore - you wouldn't believe how much it all helped and I instantly calmed down - I even resorted to having a cuddle with them the other day when I was in a pickle and feeling blue :blush:. You're not bad for not thinking of it - why on earth would you?! I only know this because I'm a sad old thing and know how much a squidge of something familiar and sentimental helps!

Costgang - what a lovely name! Congratulations! Please try not to worry too much, they'll be looking after her so well, I really hope they give you some answers asap. Big hugs :hugs:

Claire - I'm a bit soppy like that! When I thought I was failing my finals at uni I had a complete meltdown :cry::cry::cry: and my wonderful Mummy drove all the way up to Durham to take me out for a cup of tea and cake and bring me my my two teddies from childhood that I adore - you wouldn't believe how much it all helped and I instantly calmed down - I even resorted to having a cuddle with them the other day when I was in a pickle and feeling blue :blush:. You're not bad for not thinking of it - why on earth would you?! I only know this because I'm a sad old thing and know how much a squidge of something familiar and sentimental helps!

Thats soooo sweet :cloud9:

I have already packed a few pics of jac now and a pic of hubby...will keep me going when he cant visit. Jac only has 1 fave bunny teddy so cant take that.....thinking of taking a muslin square as they are his comfort thing that he cnat liuve without ... thanks again ...massive :hugs:

xxx

Hope all goes well today Claire :hugs:

Mogster has a wabbit too :thumbup:

fyi - close your eyes you will find Jac imprinted on the insides of your eyelids!

I just had AD for breakfast!!!!! :haha::haha::haha: I feel so wonderfully naughty - but if I've got a maximum of 2 and a bit weeks of pregnancy left then I really need to make the most of it!!! Decided that I'm going to drive to Waitrose to do the shopping rather than the usual Tesco one, then I can go to the cafe there - they do very yummy bacon rolls...:blush:

I'm also going to ignore the fact that the window in our bedroom is leaking at the top (like through the wall above it) and dripping all over the window sill. I think I will 'discover' that one when DH is home this afternoon so he can help me deal with it. Its pouring here - usually I'd be annoyed, but for the first time in ages I actually woke up snuggled under the duvet rather than sweating it out on top!:happydance:

How are the boys Moggy?

How is everyone else? Lia - the 'growling' that you said about on fb did make me giggle!!!

I wonder if Brig is back at home yet - hopefully she's just settling in with Peyton and avoiding the computer (not that she's got much time for B&B now I'm sure!).

I can't wait to get news from Claire this afternoon - another BF&D baby on the way!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi, am replying via my dh's playstation and it's a real pain!! Lydia, I tried PM-ing you but it won't let me so I will hopefully do that tomorrow so I can give you my number and vice versa if that's ok?

Sarah, congrats again on your little a girl!!! I agree with the others that you have choosen a lovely name. I hope she gets better soon so you can both go home.

Claire, I'm almost in tears I'm so excited for you!!!! I have every thing crossed that it all goes nice and smoothly for you.

Well by crampy BHs sort of just stopped. I'm not sure what they mean Lydia but I've been getting them on and off for some time now. I'm thinking positive and hoping it means my labour will be nice and easy cause a lot of the work will already have been done!!

Anyone heard from Dede? I'm not sure whether she has had her LO yet?

Morning all :hi:

AD for brekkie :thumbup: nom nom! I likey!

Rough night here, very rough, decided would head to bed early as had been a hard night on Tuesday but no sooner did I lie down then Moglet woke up hungry, he had horrendous wind all night so just couldnt settle poor little man, result was he wanted to cluster feed and I got little if any sleep either, have just finally gotten him to sleep now and Mogster is watching DVD just to get a minute for me! Have washed my hair - cant be bothered to dry it all so just tied it in a knot - but at least it feels clean and I feel more awake!

Am loving having both boys to myself but wonder if a little more sleep would help my patience?

Cant believe we are all so close to having little people to play with and cuddle, also cant believe K is a month already :wacko: Dylan must be too! Wow!

Any news from Pip? Hope shes okay :hi: Pip and lil Pipling :hugs:

Claire cant wait to here your news :hugs:

F&C/MrsM - not long now, wonder if the fact you two are waiting means MrsM you will have a little lady too? What are we guessing for Claire? Im thinking girl but keep very nearly changing my mind :wacko:

Any news Sarah? Hope Sophie doing better this morning after her drip has kicked in :hugs:

Off to scout out AD the craving hasnt gone although I have fortunately lost the urge to chew sponges now :oops:

best of luck Claire!!! thanks so much for starting this thread btw :hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxxxxx

Hi ladies,

Just a quick one to let you know that LO and I came home yesterday. Bit of a long first night at home. I will update later with pics, more details etc, but just wanted to let you know that we are home and are well.

We are absolutely over the moon with our little son. :cloud9:

clearblue wonders 2nd tri has lots of best wishes for you Pip :hugs:

Aww hun love the name sophie - congratulations. Hope all goes well - she is in the right place :hugs:

Claire good luck for today :hugs: will be nice to have pics and stuff there - when DH had to go home and we had to stay in hosp overnight I sent him a pic on his phone and he loved it :cloud9:

Lydia - LOVING AD for breakfsst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: and he really does growl.........will have to record it. Sounds like a warning alarm or something when he's threatening to wake up too :rofl:

Moggy sorry you had a rough night hun :nope: ours wasn't as bad as the previous one thankfully! And yep Dylan is 4 weeks on Saturday how mental is that.............

AFM we went to a sling meet this morning, it was great. Met some fab local mummies, and got to try Dylan out in a moby wrap which he loved, so I am grabbing one of those so I can get somethings done around the house (or at least make my lunch) without him screeching the house down sometimes :thumbup:

LOVING the mummy-mobile it is making life for me and Dylan so much better. We are meeting lots of new mummies and making friends locally which is a big bonus for me!

PIP welcome home and congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking so forward to baby pics woop wooop!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

We have another baby!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Claire had a little girl - Ana Lois Jones, weighing 8lb4.5oz "Gorgeous just like her Mum"!!!

Congratulations Claire!!!!!:cloud9:

Welcome home Pip! Can't wait for the details/pics etc! Congratulations!:happydance:

Lia - glad you got to the sling meet and Dylan liked them, that should free your hands up a little! How funny about the growling - you should definitely record it, thats good bribery material for when he's a teenager!!!:haha:

Moggy - sorry you had such a rubbish night:hugs:, I hope they've both given you a bit of peace today and you're feeling a little more human.

Ann - I'll PM you my number now, then you can just text me with yours :thumbup:

AD was indeed fantastic. My bacon roll at Waitrose hit the spot and now I've just had a custard Yum Yum :cloud9: from there to make up for the fact that pushing a trolley has left me barely able to walk... :growlmad:

Aww - Claire sent a picture - Ana is indeed absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :happydance:

I'm afraid I can't get it from my mobile onto here though... Sorry. Hopefully it won't be too long until she's home and can post piccies.

Wont come off mine either but she is beautiful - have forwarded to you guys if have your number :hugs:

Mmmmmmmm I like the Waitrose toffee pecan twists nom nom!

Today has been the completion of the 24hours from HELL!!!! Think it is up at about 11.30 tonight :happydance:

Nice to have such happy news to distract from it though, sure my boys will improve tomorrow, wish could help Jack with his trapped wind:wacko: Nothing is clearing it, poor little man is all bunged up :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->