2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Wooopeeeeeeeee congrats Pip!!!!!!!! That was unexpected!!!! Can't wait for more details, Lydia please send her my love :hugs::hugs::hugs:

And congrats to you too Costgang, not as unexpected lol but still fabulous all the same, huge hugs xxx

WHO'S NEXT?!! :happydance:

How cool is this- just realised that Pip and Costgang both had the same official due date, and have had their babies on the same day anyway!!! :happydance:

Lydia and Ann, we're all waiting on you two now :winkwink::haha:

How cool is this- just realised that Pip and Costgang both had the same official due date, and have had their babies on the same day anyway!!! :happydance:

:happydance:

Bounce, walk, rest REPEAT til baby arrives - use AD for sustainance as promotes gold top/jersey cream booby juice!

Not long now and all the babies will be here!

Good luck this morning Claire :hugs:

:hi: Yas - love that carrier, Jack loves his BB :thumbup:

:cry: :cry: :cry: Got a date for move - early Feb next year, only thing is we still dont have confirmation of where! :dohh:

Yup - wishing I could provide another baby asap - as I'm sure Ann is!!! I woke up in the middle of the night last night - I had a very hard tummy and pain in my lower back - got very excited, but it went after a minute and then nothing else! :nope: The other problem was the my shoulder has popped out, so I had to wake DH to get him to lift it back for me - random as that hasn't happened for ages (when I was a teenager my hips used to do this all the time), I wonder if its ligaments loosening and allowing it? :shrug:

This baby now really needs to stay in until Monday as it would be a bit chaotic if it arrived over the BH weekend - the busiest weekend of the year for DH... (I'm secretly hoping that it will jinx the baby into arriving :haha:)

Moggy, aww, hope you're ok. Where are the likely moves? My friend moved from here up to Scotland when she was 8 months - first time her and her husband have moved away from family and the posting was a bit last minute, but she actually loves it and the baby has helped he meet lots of people. :hugs:

I haven't had any more news from Pip, but will post as soon as I do. Dh taking me to the cinema this afternoon, so I might not be about until this evening though.

Huge congarts to both Costgang and Pip :happydance::happydance::happydance: Can't wait for names and pics :cloud9:

xx

west country :wacko: all family are in midlands or over this way so ages away and just as Mogster starts school :dohh: darned MOD and their not so bright ideas! :cry: Not even like they can give a definite date or location:dohh:

Ooh yes keep us posted re babies, how ironic they were texting each other to updaste us and they go into labour same day:wacko: What you gonna see at the cinema? Defo calls for :icecream::thumbup:

Lydia - Thanks for the update hun :hugs: Does sound like your body is deffo getting ready for this baby :thumbup: Enjoy the cinema.....what u going to watch?

Moggy - Awwwww...:hugs:.....where are the possible moves? Might be a blessing in disguise....btu hard if moving away from family though but does make visits and holidays more worthwhile :shrug:

Had my pre-op this morning. All was ok. Had the routine stuff, BP/Urine hb check and all that. Went through medical histrory stuff and had a chat with physiotherapist... and given some tablets to take tonioght and morning to prevent acid. Will be going in for 9.30am tomorrow but c-section will be in the afternoon....no earlier than 1.30pm. All depends on emergency csection and how busy they are but i am 1st on the elective csection list which is good.
All starting to feel real now and im mega emotional today. Went to see parents and felt weird leaving knowing the next time they'll see me i'll be in hospital with their new grandchild.....also getting upset that i wont see much of Jac either for the next 3-4 days :cry:
Also happy knowing we'll have our baby sometime tomrrow :cloud9: So as you can tell my emotions and hormones are shot LOL

xx

Oh moggy so sorry hun - am sure mogster will do well wherever he is but the upheaval at that time is a shame :growlmad:

DH home now so me is off to bed mwahaha. Little Dylan the villain stopped me sleeping last night so I am having some now lol.

:sleep:

Just on quickly whilst I've got dh's laptop!! My goodness two more babies?!!!! Maybe if I stay off the internet there might be a few more! I've tried to be a bit more positive today and spent the afternoon with my sister, niece and nephew which was nice. I was getting cramps with my BHs but they seem to be getting less frequent. Arse.

Mrsmils, I think it's the boredom that is making this all so much harder! I have a feeling my LO might be the last to join the group!

Aww Moggy so to hear about the move but you never know, as the ladies say, it might actually turn out to be a good thing?

Claire, glad the pre-op appointment went well. Good luck my lovely!! I can't wait to get the news!! xx

Ann - I think you may well beat me, you're having far more signs than me!!! Keep bouncing on that ball, surely cramps with BH is a sign of something being progressive? Have you got someone's number for any news while you're off the net? I'll happily update you with details etc if you want to PM me your number.

No cinema for me... DH had to work as they're busy. :nope:

No details from Pip I'm afraid, so don't know weights/names etc I'm afraid!

Claire - I hope you get a good night tonight and get some decent rest, you must be SO excited!! I hope you don't have to wait around for too long tomorrow, we will be on edge waiting for the fab news! :happydance: I hope everything goes smoothly and is a much easier experience than last time, we'll all be thinking of you :hugs:

Ann - Thanks hun :hugs:

Lydia - Thanks hun...excited, nervous, cr@pping myself and already missing by precious boy thinking about the time i wont be able to spend with him in the next few days. It's all worth it though...:thumbup: I will send a text as soon as we have our arrival :hugs:

I'm happy for name and all that to be posted here too :kiss:

xxx

focus on that cuddle when you get them both and also that magical smile as his face lights up when he sees mummy waiting for him when he comes for his first visit :hugs:

cant wait to hear he/she is here and who he/she is and whether he/she is he or she! So exciting! :loopy:

I just got an excited butterfly feeling for you!!!! I'm sure you'll miss Jac, but just think how he is going to be when he realises he really is a big brother! Are you taking a photo of him with you? I'm a real geek for taking pictures when I travel/am away from home - I really find that it helps, or perhaps one of his cuddly toys so you can have a squeeze when you're feeling nervous/missing him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->