2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Let's start off with two pics of our little son. :cloud9:

First one taken 3 hours after being born and the other one earlier today when having a wee snooze on the sofa to show you his lovely hair.

Attachments

• S. 3 Hours Small.jpg
    S. 3 Hours Small.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 8
  • S. 26.08.10 Small.jpg
    S. 26.08.10 Small.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 7
Birth story and stuff to follow.

Great news on Claire. Congrats!

I'm such an idiot. :dohh: Couldn't figure out how you knew the name as I was going to PM it to you all as I don't want his name on the thread.

Will PM you all in a minute.

Aww Pip, he's adorable!:cloud9: I'm so excited for you!!! How much did he weigh? Love the name (just read PM!!). Will look forward to birth story :thumbup:

Thanks for the congrats..... Am sore and stuck to bed but overjoyed :cloud:

Have pics on fb but cant post url from iphone......will update properly when i get home which will be sat or sunday.

Xxx

Moggy sorry you had a bad night with Moglet. FX tonight will be much better for you.

Mrsmils, I've finally managed to PM you!! Whoo hoo! Clever me!

Pip congrats again once again and like I said in my PM I love the name you have chosen. The pics are amazing.. what a cutie!!

Yey to our other little star!!!! And a little girl!! Massive congratulations to you Claire.. I can't wait to see the pictures. I hope you are feeling good after the labour. xx

Mrsmils, I've finally managed to PM you!! Whoo hoo! Clever me!

Sorry hun - I haven't got it!??!! :shrug: Did you get my PM? If not - you could message me on fb?

Claire - I hope the hospital stay isn't too bad and you're not too sore from the section. Make sure you have everyone running around for you and pampering you!

Hi lovelies .....
Hope ur all ok :hugs:

Still in hospital but hoping to get out this afternoon.. All is great with Ana so just waiting on doc check for me. Cant wait to be home with the boys :cloud9:

Will catchup with the thread in the next few days... Lets hope by them we have some more if not all our precious babies:thumbup:

Xx

Morning Claire! Glad all is well with you and Ana, hope you pass the doc's inspection!! I bet you can't wait to get home!!!:happydance:

Had a bad night last night:growlmad:, we had a nice day out yesterday, we went to the cinema but I did a fair bit of walking, so was in absolute agony with my pelvis last night, got stuck in bed again and couldn't turn over - its SO frustrating and painful! Resting up today, MIL has taken the dog and DH will be at work until v late tonight so I'm planning on laying around and watching a film...:sleep:

How are all of the other babies? I hope they're all well and not giving you all too many sleepless nights?

Yas - how is the pain? I hope the cream/feeding etc has improved it hun.:hugs:

Ann said last night the the baby has finally dropped, so fingers crossed she doesn't have to wait too much longer!:happydance:

Costgang - how is Sophie doing? I hope she's better and they've been able to tell you whats wrong :hugs:

Lydia- a day of rest is deffo in order for you... take care and hope ur precious LO arrives soon :hugs:

Xx

Morning all!! Claire, so glad things are going well with you and Ana. It's lovely that we have another little girly in our group!

Yep I think my bump may have dropped and I've been feeling so heavy down there. Annoyingly though I think I'm also coming down with a cold... yuck!

Going to do some crazy marathon walking this weekend!! xx

What do you reckon ladies? Has it dropped? These are 36,38 and 39 week bumps..

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/Bump/IMG_4467-1.jpg

I think it has Ann..it doesnt look as rounded at the top of the bump :happydance::happydance:

Xx

Yey! Now I'm getting big gushes of what I think must be discharge as it's cream. Oh such fun! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->