2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

First 1/2 day back at work went ok. First few hours we're a fuzz but soon settled in...it's crazy how quickly you get back into routine :wacko:

Off now till Monday :happydance::happydance:

Am thinking i need to keep this pregnancy a secret a bit longer than planned with work.....i want to ditch the extra 1 1/2 hours i do over 3 days but they need to make sure i can still get the work done so evaluate the situation over a month. I have a feeling if i tell them i'm preggers again it might be a blatant no.....so will see how it goes. Then again i'm not going to worry as i'll do the extra 1 1/2 hour on my half day if need be.

Fishandchips - that's crazy they dont have a maternity unit...then again i would rather travel futher afield to a hospital that can look after you and baby properly than a half hearted attempt form one which isnt really equipped iykwim.

xx

Aww hun...how gorgeous :cloud9::cloud9:
.......everything went well then? Did hubby make it? Have your dates changed?
So many questions i know..:blush:

:hugs::hugs:

All fine, hubby made it and mogster came into the room, they havent changed my dates but didnt expect it really cos when they did last time they were a month out! They said 13th August and he came 12th July!!!!

We are all excited but was worried when first went into the room but first thing they did was show us bubs - even heard the heartbeat, so cute!

All excited to reach the next scan now which is mid-March - :wohoo:

I'm so happy everything was ok :happydance::happydance:. I'm sure little mogster is getting excited now too. :thumbup:

xx

Moggy that pic is amazing!!!!

Claire.. opps... I can only blame my pregnancy brain!!!! I agree with you, I think we are going to go to a hospital in a different county as it's too much of a risk otherwise. Blimen budget cuts... grr!

xx

who is next scan, want to get excited/nervous again, its like having multiple babies but only having to face one actual birth IYKWIM - actually the birth doesnt worry me its the thought of stitches again and the needle with the local anaesthetic down there.....*shudder*

Well I had my first prenatal appointment today and my new Dr. is fantastic! Very nice!! Also he did decide to send me for an early dating scan and I was able to book it for Saturday!! So in less than 48 hours we will be able to see if bean is where it's supposed to be etc...

Mamabird - Good luck with the scan tomorrow hun.

Well it seems that i'm the only one that hasn't had a scan yet (or soon) ...i have another 4 weeks to wait :cry::cry:

xx

Yep mine's Saturday too!! At 3.30pm UK time so won't be able to report back until the evening! I'm scared and excited! Do you think it'll have to be internal at 8 weeks? x

Yep mine's Saturday too!! At 3.30pm UK time so won't be able to report back until the evening! I'm scared and excited! Do you think it'll have to be internal at 8 weeks? x

When I booked my scan yesterday, the nurse gave me the sheet of paper with the instructions about how much water to drink etc...but she said if that wasn't clear enough they would make me empty my bladder and then do a vaginal scan so there is a possibility. :?

But hopefully both of our beans will come up on the screen right away and there won't be a need for an internal scan! BTW you are 5 hours ahead of me so you are getting your scan first. And I am getting mine at 5:30 your time! :happydance:

Mamabird - Good luck with the scan tomorrow hun.

Well it seems that i'm the only one that hasn't had a scan yet (or soon) ...i have another 4 weeks to wait :cry::cry:

xx

It'll be worth the wait!! :hugs: I only had an early one because I'm Mrs Paranoid/Stresshead! I think my poor DH preferred to fork out the £ rather than listen to my ridiculous worries constantly!

MamaBird and Fish&Chips - I drank so much water before the scan that I was in pain waiting for my appointment, which was running 30 minutes late :dohh:, so I ended up going to the loo 5 minutes before. I was convinced that I'd therefore need an internal but when she scanned me the first thing she said was that my bladder was ridiculously full! We did see the heartbeat straight away though, which was the biggest relief I think I have ever felt!

Enjoy your scans! Can't wait to hear the reports!

I drank too much and they had to ask me to pee to get a better picture, they then let me pee again before they did the photo pics so they got a better view of bubs for picture purposes than for measuring. It is amazing, wish I was going again soon! :hugs:

Hi ladies, my scan went well but don't want to post a pic until we hear back from Mamabird. Hope everything went well hun x

I'm back!!!! I'm finally back home and everything was fantastic!!!! :happydance:

I am not tough like some other ladies on here....I cried 3 times in the span of 10 minutes! lol DH wasn't far behind either! :hugs:

We saw bean!! Measuring at 8w1d (1.13cm) and I am 8w2d today so that's awesome! Also we heard the heartbeat!!! :cloud9: 167bpm!!!

Here is our little B!!!

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/FirstUltrasound.jpg

xx

Fish&Chips and MamaBird, I am so pleased for you both that your scans went well and you got to see your little beans. :thumbup:

MamaBird, little bean is adorable.

How is everyone else doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"