2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

F&C- Thanks hun. Make sure you get plenty of rest :hugs: Give your friend some huge hugs too...poor thing.

Moggymay- How's little mogster now? Which car did you decide on?

:hugs:
xx

We got an Octavia vRS in racing metalic blue - it really shifts and it has a huge boot space for all our cr*p! Pick it up week on Saturday so have to say goodbye to my beloved Foxy (current car)

How are you doing today? How many sleeps til your scan?

Woohooo sounds very cool...and fast LOL. I'm doing ok today...finished work lunchtime so off now till monday :happydance:
Mostly rcovered from the bug so that's a good thing....i think i feel more 'tender' because of the pregnancy to be honest as hubby is ok today....i still have moments where i feel a bit ropey but nothing serious iykwim.

Oh...and a thousand sleeps till my scan ....well it feels like it :haha: It's 3 weeks tomorrow so i think 21 sleeps :wacko:

Is mogster better?

xx

pretty much, still using the drops cos he has red eyes still but the gunk has gone for the most part....

Think it hits harder cos youre preggers and your body is focusing on looking after bubs. still gives you a bit of a slower return to work so you get used to it gradually...
Ooh 21 sleeps, its like having an advent calendar :yipee: not long and it will fly by!

Friend of ours had her nuchal scan today - she is due the same day as me now :wohoo: how bizarre is that? Wonder how close they will actualy be born?

Ventured into 2nd tri yesterday and today, bit more positive than 1st tri IYKWIM but they all seem late 2nd tri so lots of discussions of what sex theyre having and buying bits for him/her. Still prefer the buddy threads and still havent left the ttc group....:shrug:

Glad to hear his eyes are getting better :thumbup:
I think i need to have some choccys everyday then if you think it's like an advent calendar :blush: maybe Jac will share his buttons with me...will ahve to sweet talk him LOL

I dont venture into 1st tri that much either...i think i focus on the lovely ladies here instead...it's a lot more personal ...and it feel like i have friends that ive known for years iykwim so much prefer it.

You and your friend might have babies the same day you never know....then again you could end up being 3-4 weeks apart if one goes early and the other late....

Hows your friend with the IVF treatment...did you manage to tell her and has she had some news or is it still early days?

xx

Just jumped on quickly and Claire, we have our 12 week scan on the same day! x

we told her, she finds out if they have been successful on the 5th, hopefully no Af will arrive before then as we are seeing them on the 6th...They are really pleased and have now got the added pleasure of teasing us for our car choice - I love it!

Friend with same EDD is planning a home borth, we have to go to the hospital as mogster was prem and had GBS on him, I was clear but have to have antibiotics during labour as precaution, also having consultant led care this time just in case as they are wary of another early one but as mogster was very quick this one could just pop out in less than an hour - eek!

Off to bed now as very tired - havent done all that much today just bit of housework, washing and beds, footie tomorrow so need my sleep!

Hi everyone!! Long time no see from me, i'm finally settled in my (much nicer) new flat with internet at last.

I've had a few scans (dating, nucheal and then another as first was unclear) and i'm completely and utterly in love with how REAL this pregnancy feels to me now. I've got a new EDD- August 9th- and I celebrated hitting 12 weeks by hitting the shops and telling everyone :D

Hope you're all doing well- I'm going to catch up reading this thread and see how everyone has been getting on!!!

Hi Jetters. :flower:

Nice to see you are back and all settled in your nice new flat now.

Sounds like you had an exciting feew weeks with scans and letting people know.

Don't forget to post some pics of your scans. :winkwink:

Just realised that I need to update the EDD in my signature.

Moggymay- You shouldnt be playing footie in your condition :rofl::rofl: sorry - i couldnt resist :dohh:

Jetters- Welcome back :flower: Glad you like your new flat...like piperette mentioned...post your pics when you get the chance :thumbup:

Piperette - Hi hun...you doing ok? :hugs:

xx

Footie was FAB!!!! We love it but then it is toddler football and the full game drives me mad as I am a rugby girl. Mogster is too young for rugby as yet but give him time.

Glad you are back Jetters, and new flat sounds like youre more settled now, you can start to show bubs around...have you any pics from your scans? Be great to see them :thumbup:

Yay for the three weeks today - exciting stuff.

Home alone with mogster tonight as OH off out with workmates, I figured I would be shattered by the time we even ordered so seemed silly to pay babysitter when I could stay with him, trashy tv and feet up for me tonight, hoping mogster has a good night. Off to do bedtime story now as sounds like OH just got him out of the bath!

Happy weekend!

Just thought I'd let the "Piperette's Cycle Buddies" know that FrenchFries also got her BFP. There is a thread about it in the 1st trimester.

:football: Piperette - thats great news.:happydance: will nosey into 1st tri now......

Moggymay - I'm a footie girl through and through-:football: i love it...absolutely hate rugby :haha: We have fun in our house as i'm Man Utd and hubby is Man City.....so there is already a battle to brainwash poor Jac :wacko:

Oh and i forgot.......my little boy is 9 months old today..he's growin up way too fast :cry:

xx

Hello everyone! Glad to hear everyone is feeling better - and Piperette - fab picture! Thats really clear isn't it?! :happydance:

I've been off the radar for a few days, busy and shattered. Last couple of days I haven't felt pregnant at all though - bloating seems to be going and amazingly I still haven't had any morning sickness??!!! :shrug: I'm usually a pretty queasy/sicky type of person so thought I'd definitely be in for a bout of it - maybe its still to come? Does anyone else have days when they don't feel pregnant at all?

Also - quick question - how long does it usually take for a scan appointment to come through after visiting the midwife? I have an appointment on Tuesday when I'll be 10 weeks and ideally would love to have my 12 week scan before we go away with friends so we can tell them.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->