2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

MrsMils, I think the midwife will book one for you for 12 weeks as soon as you see her. My midwife actually rang them to arrange the appointment while I was there.

Just tell her what dates would be best for you and I am sure she will try to accomadate.

MrsMils, I think the midwife will book one for you for 12 weeks as soon as you see her. My midwife actually rang them to arrange the appointment while I was there.

Just tell her what dates would be best for you and I am sure she will try to accomadate.

Thanks! I keep realising how clueless I am about all of this!!! I was just worried that with the postal system etc it could be several weeks before an appointment came through.

Even now my bloating seems to have gone I'm still a lot 'wider' at the waist if you know what I mean :blush: and my boobs are much bigger, so I think close friends are starting to suss, even though I don't have a bump as such! (I know they'll know something is up when we go away for a week and I don't drink/eat my usual food/have to take naps...!)

MrsMils - Glad to see you back :flower: I think my bloat is going too....and my BBs have grown so much this week ...Again!!! I think i need to look for new Bra's again in the next week.
When i was pregannat with Jac i thought my closest friend from work had sussed me but she didnt have a clue.....you might be suprised by the same...stuff that you think is obvious might not be the case when people dont know iykwim...

I forgot to mention my latest craving yesterday......pasta.....yum yum . Had macaroni cheese on thursday and spaghetti yesterday. Not all that fussed about it today so it might have passed already :haha:.

Have a great weekend ladies :hugs:
xx

MrsMils - Glad to see you back :flower: I think my bloat is going too....and my BBs have grown so much this week ...Again!!! I think i need to look for new Bra's again in the next week.
When i was pregannat with Jac i thought my closest friend from work had sussed me but she didnt have a clue.....you might be suprised by the same...stuff that you think is obvious might not be the case when people dont know iykwim...

I forgot to mention my latest craving yesterday......pasta.....yum yum . Had macaroni cheese on thursday and spaghetti yesterday. Not all that fussed about it today so it might have passed already :haha:.

Have a great weekend ladies :hugs:
xx

That could well be true - fingers crossed! I think I'm so paranoid about people guessing that I'm acting shifty!!! We're having a weekend in London next weekend so I'm bra shopping then and possibly having a sneaky peek at maternity jeans when I'm there, the selection of things like that are limited when you live in the wilds of Norfolk...

I'm not having any particular cravings (still massively keen on loads of fruit & veg, when usually I have a really sweet tooth), but my appetite is massive - I will eat a huge meal and then a couple of hours later want to eat all over again! I had a bit of a pasta phase too, try some gnocchi to mix it up a bit, I counted the 'potato' part of that as one of my 5 a day!:haha:

Has anyone else got yet more snow? We haven't got much but its settled.

Welcome back Jetters and congratulations on your new flat! Yey to telling people and being 12 weeks.. 3 weeks to go for me!

Claire, Pasta is one of the main things I've gone off of.. particularly macaroni cheese!! It used to be one of my favourite dishes so it's come as a bit of a shock!

Well we told my in-laws this weekend and then decided to tell my two sisters earlier today. They were over the moon! It's so nice that our close family know now. Only 3 weeks until we can tell everyone and I can't wait. Claire, that is so cool that we are having our scan on the same day. What time is yours? Mine is first thing and I have the day off so hopefully I'll be posting pics soon after!

Oh and telling sisters etc definitely has it's benefits as it seems we are being kitted out fully! We've been promised car seats, cots, travel cots... etc etc!

xxx

Fab Fish&chips, lucky you!!! I also have completely gone off pasta which I usually looooooove! Funny eh :D

F&C - Mine is at 2pm ..... so you'll be on here before I go :haha: Yey for telling family. Me and hubby were talking yesterday and we think we're going to wait till after the scan to tell anybody. We told family at around 10 weeks last time as we had to tell hubbys sister at 6 weeks when we were on holiday together...and we didnt think it was fair for her to keep it a secret from the rest of the family any longer. Nobody knows this time so it isnt an issue and i want to keep quiet in work till around 14 weeks anyway as i've only just gone back :blush: One problem though....i'm already in mat pants and my belly is growing...having to wear baggy stuff....hoping nobody susses me out.:thumbup:

Monday again tomorrow :growlmad:
xx

i had a really bad weekend,half my tooth fell out:growlmad: and now ive got to go to the dentist, and i dont want to go, im soooo scared, i just:cry: yesterday,and then my oh says its not that bad, youve had babies the dentist will be easy, seriously, id have a baby anyday rather than the dentist

me too! Although I would rather not have the local anaesthetic needle before the stitches afterwards! Maybe they could make a spray on local just for use when you are having stitches after the birth. Labour doesnt scare me this time that needle does!

Hope the dentist can sort you out quickly and painlessly as possible :flower:

Oh no costgang you poor thing! I hate the dentist too. Just got my maternity exemption card through the post so at least I don't have to pay for the pleasure for a while! x

Poor you Costgang!!! And F&C, how did you get that? Nobody's even mentioned it to me yet, and I spent £140 having the tiniest thing done to my tooth last week!

Also, I think I have finally figured out how to do photos!
I was so happy at how 'babylike' Bean looks already.

I am 13 weeks today and feel VERY pregnant now, heheee!
:happydance:

Attachments

• littlesquishy12weeks2.jpg
    littlesquishy12weeks2.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 8
hi jetters, i got my form of my midwife,you send it away and getv your card in post

Lovely pic, Jetters. Very clear. I know you are over the moon.:cloud9:

Gorgeous pic Jetters, bubs looks like he/she has a drink in his/her hand or that he/she is waving to catch your attention. So cute :thumbup:

Oh no costgang you poor thing! I hate the dentist too. Just got my maternity exemption card through the post so at least I don't have to pay for the pleasure for a while! x

Is it the same card as for prescriptions? And if so do you need to have it for the dentist stuff? I never bothered sending mine off as I get free prescriptions anyway (underactive thyroid) but wasn't sure about the dentist side?

My FIL is my dentist anyway so it's never been a problem but would rather do it through the books if it's getting paid for lol. :shrug:

Yeah you get free dental care too :)

Thanks everyone, I love my pics, they are so clear! Now just can't wait to find out the sex so I can buy more than just neutral colours!!

Jetters - love the scan pic.....it's so clear its incredible :cloud9::cloud9:

We get prescriptions free in Wales anyway..so i never bothered with the exemption card last time....and as far as i gathered as I'm a private patient in my dental surgery i would still have to pay all the fees anyway.....dental only becomes free if your registered as an NHS patient i think. :shrug:

xxx

Well today hasnt been all that good......i've had pink/brown tinged CM today....not a lot but enough to notice (sorry if tmi). I never had any spotting or anythign when expecting Jac.....so it's making me very anxious and worried at the moment.:cry:
Oh..and i haven't had any :sex: in the past few days either so it's not that :blush:

I'm going to see how it goes tomorrow/thursday and maybe get in touch with my MW. It's difficult as i dont want work to find out so woulnt be able to get to a midwife till Thursday afternoon unless i phone the hospital.
IDK...what do you think ladies.....i hope i'm worrying over nothing.

xx

Oh Claire I hope everything is ok. My sister told me on Sunday that it's quite common to spot around week 10 so maybe it's just that. FX.

Jetters.. yep it's the same card for free prescriptions and dentist appointments. The midwife gave me the form which I sent off. Also, your scan is amazing!!! It's a baby!! I'm so used to seeing little beans! Amazing. x

Oh Claire I hope everything is ok. My sister told me on Sunday that it's quite common to spot around week 10 so maybe it's just that. FX.

Jetters.. yep it's the same card for free prescriptions and dentist appointments. The midwife gave me the form which I sent off. Also, your scan is amazing!!! It's a baby!! I'm so used to seeing little beans! Amazing. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->