2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Hi ladies....

Spotting seems to have gone....for good i hope :thumbup: And the cramps feel more like strechting now so a bit more at ease with things.

Got distracted by the best thing ever yesterday anyway......Jac has cut his first tooth :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

We've had the signs for about 3 months...but more so in the last month....but i was talking to hubby's mum on Thursday and told her i was resigned to the fact he wouldnt get his first tooth till he was 1 just like his dad......she agreed LOL......and then yesterday afternoon i checked his gums as he was drooling loads and a single red cheek....and i felt the tooth straight away....its so rough....and i had a look and could see a couple of white tips that had come though his gum :happydance:

I could never understand why mums got excited over a first tooth.....i do now...... i couldnt wait for hubby to cxome home to tell him.

Happy weekend ladies :hugs:

xx

Happy birthday for yesterday Mamabird! And yay to finally being booked in!

I'm glad the spotting has stopped Claire. FX that is it now and that you can relax. xx

Happy birthday for yesterday, Mamabird. I have seen your lovely bump in the other thread. That is one lovely and impressive bump. :thumbup:

Penguin, glad the spotting has stopped and you are feeling better. And :thumbup: for Jac's wee 1st tooth. Plus only a couple more nights and you will see your little bean.

As for me, I have been okay. Still have some MS at times but not as frequent, but I currently have some really bad backache.

But it's the weekend and we are 10 weeks today and 21%.
:happydance:

How is everyone else doing?

Good thanks, although have a stupid cold. I think my symptoms are gradually lessening which is nice. Role on 12 weeks! x

Evening all!! Sexy new car is sitting outside and as Mogster is poorly and I have had a stonking headache all day we have yet to go anywhere :nope:

Trip to Asda planned for the morning and just popping on here quickly to catch up on the news and hoping there are no scores whilst I leave the match - England beating Wales at the moment but only cos some silly bloke in red stuck a foot out to trip a guy in white and got binned for 10 minutes. Other than that its quite even....

Glad the spotting has gone Claire and fab news bout Jac's tooth, the next three will be quite quick and it is soooo exciting cos all of a sudden theny can then bite rather than gum. We used to put sticks of peeled deseeded cucumber in the freezer for 5 minutes for mogster to use as teethers, he still loves cumber as he calls it now but will eat the peel - he still hates the seeds!

Happy 10 weeks Piperette!

2 sleeps to seeing the next bumps-flushes bean! :wohoo:

Catch you tomorrow as Im off back to the rugby....Swing low etc

Yesterday I was watching tv and all of a sudden was SOAKED in blood. I rushed to the toilet where it poured out of me, and a HUGE clot- which I assumed was the baby. I had a scan in A+E and the baby is fine and kicking, and my cervix is closed. Apart from the heavy blood loss I am fine, had no cramps or pain and they sent me home and told me not to worry as baby is holding on!!

Today however I feel like shit- like i'm about to get my period and get these not painful but persistent little cramps.

:(

OMG - where do they think the blood came from? Glad you and bubs are okay though. When do you see MW/Doc next? :hugs:

They don't know, apparently it's just one of those things- but the fact that my cervix completely closed by itself is a really good sign.

It was all SO traumatic, even when they showed me the baby on the screen I still couldn't quite believe it was still there and wiggling away. It seems impossible after all the blood loss. They said the fluid around my sac has shrunk massively, but not to dangerous levels. Also they couldn't get a view of my left ovary at all so that could be a cause- i'll have another scan in a week, assuming all stays well.

*fingers crossed*

Jetters - Glad all is ok...make sure you have plenty of rest :hugs:

I'm at work so cant post much......had my scan and and baby is fine! :happydance: Measuring ahead too at 11+1 today...didnt get a scan pic as they were so busy....but i'm keeping my 12 week dating scan due to the scanner who was really nice. Will give you more details later.

Oh and had to do an urine sample so my scan was on an empty bladder....its the best scan ive had it was soooo clear. The water drinking to get a clear pic is all rubbish!!

:hugs:
xx

Fab news Claire and so pleased you get to see bubs again soon - what a nice sonographer! Did you take Jac? I know you were wondering if you should/could.

Finally got to the bottom of Mogster and my lurgy of the weekend - we have matching throat infections. hopefully with medicine he will get better, lucky me being preggers gets steam inhalation and plenty of fluids!

35% mark today and next monday have second MW appt so hoping to hear heartbeat.....

Really pleased to have seen the news Claire, great news too that bubs is measuring ahead as you will get to meet him/her again sooner after the dating scan than you had thought :yipee:

Hope everyone else is well? OH going to try to get some time off later in the week so we can take the new wheels for a spin out somewhere, thinking we will take Mogster to Woburn in March as its a little cold at the moment, maybe a trip out then a walk/ride onhis trike would be fun? Any ideas ladies - we are in Cambs so not to far would be nice....

Jetters - you poor thing, glad the scan was all ok, take it easy and make sure you rest lots :hugs:

Penguin - glad the spotting has stopped and the scan went well :thumbup:

I hope everyone else is well and had lovely weekends.

I've just had a phone call from the hospital, I've got my dating scan on Thursday - at 9am too, so not long to wait at all!

I went down to London with DH's family for the weekend, my stomach seems to have suddenly got much bigger, even first thing in the morning now. I went into Gap Maternity and treated myself to some jeans. My goodness, why on earth didn't I do that earlier - its like living in jogging bottoms, they are ridiculously comfy! Nice and discreet too - you can hardly see the elastic top. DH bought me new bras too as a treat - turns out they've grown a lot more than I had anticipated - a D for the first time ever - whoop whoop!

Mother in law drove me a little bit nuts though, constantly moaning about what I was eating etc, then commented that nobody likes to see a pregnant person with a glass of wine, so the next night I ordered myself a glass of prosecco just to irritate her (I only drank half as it didn't taste as nice as it usually would, but I understand thats a pregnancy thing?), anyway, it made me feel better just to see her glaring!!! :shhh: Evil I know, but after 3 days of nagging etc I was about to explode!

BAck to reality now, I've got to decide how to tell my boss if everything goes well at the scan on Thursday....

Hope everyone else is well? OH going to try to get some time off later in the week so we can take the new wheels for a spin out somewhere, thinking we will take Mogster to Woburn in March as its a little cold at the moment, maybe a trip out then a walk/ride onhis trike would be fun? Any ideas ladies - we are in Cambs so not to far would be nice....

Hope the throat infection clears up asap!

I went to Woburn a few years ago for my birthday (DH knows I'm a child at heart!), so much fun! But be careful with your flash new wheels - don't let the monkeys take it to pieces in their enclosure, they're well known for removing windscreen wipers etc!! :dohh:

As for a trip sooner, what about a drive up to the coast for the day? The beaches up here in Norfolk are so lovely at the moment (as long as you wrap up warm!). Then you could go for a good fish and chips somewhere to warm up afterwards! I really can't think of anywhere to suggest for indoor fun at the moment, will let you know if I come up with anything!!

They don't know, apparently it's just one of those things- but the fact that my cervix completely closed by itself is a really good sign.

It was all SO traumatic, even when they showed me the baby on the screen I still couldn't quite believe it was still there and wiggling away. It seems impossible after all the blood loss. They said the fluid around my sac has shrunk massively, but not to dangerous levels. Also they couldn't get a view of my left ovary at all so that could be a cause- i'll have another scan in a week, assuming all stays well.

*fingers crossed*

The fluid regenerates itself IYKWIM, few days before I had mogster the waters broke but only some of them and the fluid grew again before he was born even in the few days. It is amazing what mother nature can do to look after bubs in there. Im sure all will be okay, just think in a weeks time it may even be possible if bubs cooperates to tell you boy or girl! Will you find out if they can tell you? Feet up and take it easy -we can entertain you :blush:

Jetters - you poor thing, glad the scan was all ok, take it easy and make sure you rest lots :hugs:

Penguin - glad the spotting has stopped and the scan went well :thumbup:

I hope everyone else is well and had lovely weekends.

I've just had a phone call from the hospital, I've got my dating scan on Thursday - at 9am too, so not long to wait at all!

I went down to London with DH's family for the weekend, my stomach seems to have suddenly got much bigger, even first thing in the morning now. I went into Gap Maternity and treated myself to some jeans. My goodness, why on earth didn't I do that earlier - its like living in jogging bottoms, they are ridiculously comfy! Nice and discreet too - you can hardly see the elastic top. DH bought me new bras too as a treat - turns out they've grown a lot more than I had anticipated - a D for the first time ever - whoop whoop!

Mother in law drove me a little bit nuts though, constantly moaning about what I was eating etc, then commented that nobody likes to see a pregnant person with a glass of wine, so the next night I ordered myself a glass of prosecco just to irritate her (I only drank half as it didn't taste as nice as it usually would, but I understand thats a pregnancy thing?), anyway, it made me feel better just to see her glaring!!! :shhh: Evil I know, but after 3 days of nagging etc I was about to explode!

BAck to reality now, I've got to decide how to tell my boss if everything goes well at the scan on Thursday....

Nice to hear from you MrsMils!! So happy you have good news to share!
And I totally know what you mean about the mat jeans!! I did the same this weekend....bought new undies, mat jeans and bras....ahhh..the comfort! lol

Jetters, I will be keeping my whole body crossed for you until your next scan. But I'm so happy to hear that bubs was still well and kicking in your tummy!

We were thinking sunny hunny too! Not sure how far Blakeney is time wise though either for the seals - are they out at this time of year???

Off to my parents on Saturday to see big sis and her new hubby, hopefully see wedding pics too as they got married over xmas new year in NY so we werent there - bit far for mogster and I was a bit delicate and sleepy over xmas.

Hope the monkeys give us a wide berth when we do Woburn...took Mogster last yeat in March and he was sat on my lap in the front pointing and gobbledygooking at everything, this year he can talk and do the animal noises so am really excited to take him back!

Hmm sunny nHunny or seals - what do you recommend Mrs Mills - cant do better than a suggestion from the natives! :hugs: Where in Norfolk are you?

Blakeney is a bit far around the coast - probably another 40 minutes on from Sunny Hunny. I saw a couple of seals at Brancaster in the creek the other day though, so they must be about - I love the seals, but if the weather is bad it could be a horrible day out on a boat! I'd go Hunstanton after a walk on the beach (if not Hunny somewhere like Holme Next The Sea or Brancaster) if I were you, then at least you know you've got somewhere to warm up pretty quick/rides etc for Mogster to play on, could even take trike along seafront? My sister took her boys (5 and 2) to a play castle place in Hunny the other day (ball pits etc) and she said they all loved it (herself included - you can get in and play with them apparently!), which could be fun.

I'm in Thornham, so not far! I usually work in Cambridge, so used to commute every day - so pleased I'm not doing that at the moment!!

Blakeney is a bit far around the coast - probably another 40 minutes on from Sunny Hunny. I saw a couple of seals at Brancaster in the creek the other day though, so they must be about - I love the seals, but if the weather is bad it could be a horrible day out on a boat! I'd go Hunstanton after a walk on the beach (if not Hunny somewhere like Holme Next The Sea or Brancaster) if I were you, then at least you know you've got somewhere to warm up pretty quick/rides etc for Mogster to play on, could even take trike along seafront? My sister took her boys (5 and 2) to a play castle place in Hunny the other day (ball pits etc) and she said they all loved it (herself included - you can get in and play with them apparently!), which could be fun.

I'm in Thornham, so not far! I usually work in Cambridge, so used to commute every day - so pleased I'm not doing that at the moment!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->