2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Do I move at 18 weeks? That will be Friday! :happydance:

I am not a good camper at the best of times to be fair, did Glastonbury last year and don't know how I survived :haha: perhaps we will be a maybe and see how I get on...

Shattered today as we went to MILs and DH kept us there late watching the ice hockey on the olympics, I tried to snooze on the couch lol. MIL has started buying baby bits though, such lovely things bless her - maybe we should start buying now too :haha:

Hope you are having a happy Monday.....lol - 3 and a half hours before I can make my escapes from work.... :dohh:

Hi all! We've just had our NT results and we have a 1:100,000 chance! Not sure what the norm is but I'm pretty sure this is good. I think my mw expected me to have a 1:1500 chance as I'm 30.

I'm also in a good mood as we've just collected little Fishy's wardrobe, plus picked up it's cot/bed yesterday from my sisters. We've got a new carpet being fitted on Friday and it's all coming together! Hopefully it'll be ready way before I get big and uncomfortable.

I reckon I'm showing quite a bit now. When did you all start to show? x

F&C - I feel like ive started to show this past week...before then i thought i was smaller than last time but feel like ive popped now. This is my 2nd though and i weigh 1 - 1.5 stones lighter at this stage than last time so i may show becaus eof that :shrug:

xxx

Can't you ring them and ask for one, Moggy?? They booked mine when I had the 12 week scan!! Bug them!! :D

I'm loooooving the sunshine... it's not hot, but bright, so perfect weather for me (cos I hate being hot!). Been for a long walk, and a swim, and made a healthy lunch, which all makes me feel very virtuous... till my friend gets here tonight with Dominos anyway! Hahah!

Fish&Chips!!! I am soooo happy to hear that news!!! :) Those are wonderful results!!! And way for starting to get baby's things!!!

I just got the nicest phone call from my mom last night...and it couldn't have come at a better time cause I had an aweful day at work...Anyway, after I have finished a 15 minute rant about how my boss has no clue how to run a business, my mom says...on another note... lol! Her and my dad had a visitor stop by their house yesterday. One of my aunts told her daughter that I was pregnant and my cousin showed up yesterday with a bunch of baby stuff. 2 huge bags full of baby clothes, 1 huge bag full of maternity clothes plus other items like a baby bath and other things. My mom says it's just too much to go through so she'll wait until we visit in a couple weeks. They only live about 25 minutes away...so now I'm not sure I want to wait two weeks! I want to see the stuff she brought over!
I was so touched that I started to cry and DH had to take them phone and have my mom explain to him what was happeneing! lol!
Hormones!

Anyway! Hope everyone is well! Tomorrow morning at 11am I have my first midwife appointment. I'm excited and nervous. I have some questions and I was going to write them down cause I forget everything lately...do you girls think I'll look stupid going in there with a little list??

xo

If I dont hear by my birthday I will ring them and ask for a date. That give them one more week then I will start to hound them.

Dug out all the baby stuff and have so much little oy stuff from mogster am not sure what I will do with it all if it is a girl this time...? Probably give to my sis for when she has her first?

Have got OH away at the moment and yesterday Mogster refused to have a nap in the day :gun: today he napped but woke crying after 20 mins so he had a cuddle then slept on my lap for and hour and a bit - had such a dead arm by the end bt it is so rare to get to have such a long cuddle these days the pain was worth it! Still have cold fingers now but think that is prego hormones anyway!!!

All these milestones today, box 3 for Pip, 14 weeks for Claire, then tomorrow Mama has MW and think we have our first gender scan...Jetters??? What time is it, will have to lurk to see what you are having...will you find out? Will you tell us?

Cant wait to find out what we are having, just want to know cos folks keep asking so will be able to shut them up! Least we are not at the stage where bump really shows and everyone wants to touch it - is it me or is it wierd when strangers want to touch your bump? Felt the same when mogster was tiny and everyone wanted to touch his cheeks, felt very grumpy turning away from them - but come on a stranger in the supermarket! Would you let them touch your little one? Cant believe the cheek of folks!! :gun:

Loving my little man today, he is currently drawing me a picture whilst I catch up on here, he is fab and is gonna be the bestest big brother EVER!!! :cloud9:

Oh and meant to say - list is good mama, least you wont come away having forgotten things you wanted to ask before you went in, although you will probably have more questions to ask afterwards anyway just cos that is sods law!!! Enjoy your appt - will they listen to the heartbeat at this one?

Yeah of course i'll share- not telling my RL friends though! :rofl:

Mamabird that is super sweet!! :)

I am going out tonight!
This is a HUGE thing to me... simply because it's the first time in 4 months i've felt remotely well enough to leave the house! Watching my friends having a few drinks isn't my idea of fun BUT seeing them all and catching up and being out of the house is worth it! Yay!

Mamabird that is so lovely!!! Have fun tonight Jetters.. don't drink too much.. lol x

Hope you have a nice evening Jetters, and yay on the results F+C! I have my next driving lesson tomorrow.....booooo...but I know it will help me when bubs comes along.

Dull evening tonight, waiting for One Born Every Minute to come on though hehe, DH home early for a change and just bought me icecream yummmm.

Hope you are all having a nice evening! :thumbup:

F&C - Congrats on you NT results :happydance:...i forgot to mention it in my reply earlier.

Moggy - I would call tomorrow for you scan.....if you wait and they're busy it might be a while off hun. Phone phone phone :thumbup:

Jetters - Hope you have a good evening :thumbup:

Mamabird - sounds like you haave a load of baby stuff.....bet you cant wait to get your hands on them :haha:

P&F - Will have to stay indoors tomorrow then :rofl: Good luck with the lesson :hugs:

xx

Don't worry I don't think he'll let me near any proper roads yet, not if hes got any sense :haha:

Had our blood test results back for Triple Tests (we didn't have the scan) and it just says downs risk factor is 1 in 29000, low risk. I assume this is okay as it doesn't really say anything else? Back to the hospital next week to see thyroid doctor again to check bloods still okay (starting to feel like a pin cushion :haha:). 3 weeks now til anomoly scan as well eeep!

Anyone watch One Born Every Minute last night? I was teary throughout, I really liked Joy and her hubby thought they were good! But the lass who's 26 with 5 kids - I'm 26, and cannot imagine having 5 (and she wants another oh my word!). Must be nice having a bit family but chaos :haha:

Good morning Ladies!

Well I have to say I'm a little bummed this morning. I keep getting these ridiculous headaches and last night was no exception :nope:...so I was up from 3:45am to about 5:30am. Then got up early this morning at 8:45 (this is early for me...I usually get up at 10am because I work from 1-8) to get ready for my first ever Midwife appointment...only to get a call 30 minutes later to tell my my meeting was cancelled because a bunch of women are going into labour.:growlmad:

She was going to book me in NEXT thursday...but I told her it had been a month and a half since I saw a health care provider and sooner would be better for my peace of mind. So now I'm suppose to meet her tomorrow at 1pm...if there are no babies being born. I know I should be happy for the women who are having their babies today...but I just feel like being a complete child and saying "Well what about me? when do I get my turn?" :cry: :blush:

I think I'm just tired...I can't wait for Spring Break...not next week but the week after I am off work...I can't WAIT!! Sorry for the mini rant..

xo

:hugs: mamabird!!

Isn't it sad that I genuinely missed supernanny and one born every minute last night?! Thank god for 4OD!!

I had a REALLY fun evening in the end and it was so, so nice to be back out in the real world. BUT we didn't get in till midnight and to bed till about 2 and I feel like utter HELL today. I barely got any sleep (two friends in bed with me!) and woke up puking for the first time in two weeks :( I had a three hour nap earlier and feel no better! I feel EXACTLY as if i'm hungover- sickly, banging head, the lot! It's so weird! I clearly can't handle the tiredness of long nights out these days. Sigh.

Ooh, and Bethany-wood kindly made us a blinkie!

Here's the link to it... https://www.babyandbump.com/blinkie...ne-sigs-blinkies-open-taking-requests-10.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->