2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Ooh not sure. It's on the 7th April. When is everyone elses?

I don't know when mind will be, but I am hoping that he will decide to do it at 18 weeks. I have my appt on the 3rd of March and I am hoping that he will book my scan for the 31st of March; as I will be 18 weeks. I normally have my appts on Wednesday.

I can't wait to see some more scan pics!!!!

My 20 week scan is when i'm actually 22 weeks annoyingly... 6th April.

Gender scan in just over a week though, woooo! March 7th!

Hi ladies...

My scan is on the 13th April...i'll be bang on 20 weeks then.

xxx

YAY for moving over!! 2 days left for me!!!

I know this has been asked before...but I'm suffering from extreme baby brain and forgot...so I will ask again. For the already mommies in the group...how far along were you when you first felt the baby inside you? I can't wait for that!!

xo

Snap - me too! 7th - when I'll be 19+1.

I've had a bit of a traumatic day, had quite a bit of heavy bleeding this morning - completely out of the blue and without warning. Rang the midwife who tried to make me an appointment at the EPU, but couldn't immediately so told me to go straight to A&E. So have been in the hospital for the last 5 hours...

The tried to take blood and ironically, it took two nurses and a doctor to finally get some out of me! Then examined me and finally listened for a heartbeat. She couldn't find one for ages, but then eventually did, it was horrible, we could tell she was getting a bit frantic too, but finally heard that little sound. They didn't scan me, but I guess thats because I only had on two weeks ago? I had to wait another 2 hours for the bloods to come back and then they let us go. So feeling a bit teary and very worn out now. Bleeding seems (fingers crossed) to have stopped, I don't think I've ever been so scared!

Oh - glad others are sharing my grape addiction - I'm with you, only green for me, the taste of the red grapes just doesn't hit the spot!

relax and eat green grapes hun, keep us posted, do you see them again soon? :hugs:

YAY for moving over!! 2 days left for me!!!

I know this has been asked before...but I'm suffering from extreme baby brain and forgot...so I will ask again. For the already mommies in the group...how far along were you when you first felt the baby inside you? I can't wait for that!!

xo

With Jac i felt him for the first time around 14 weeks....like a tickling sensation on the inside iykwim.
I've felt similar stuff on and off for the past few weeks but feel maybe it's something else as it's early...,:shrug:
But i did feel something more prominent on Thusday so i think it was definitely the baby at that time...btu nothing since.

Having felt Jac fairly early last time they didnt become more prominent and regular till about 19/20 weeks..and i didnt feel the first outside kick till 25 weeks which is late compared to most.

Everyones different though hun. If you feel something different down there (ikwim LOL) it may well be the baby :cloud9:

xxx

Snap - me too! 7th - when I'll be 19+1.

I've had a bit of a traumatic day, had quite a bit of heavy bleeding this morning - completely out of the blue and without warning. Rang the midwife who tried to make me an appointment at the EPU, but couldn't immediately so told me to go straight to A&E. So have been in the hospital for the last 5 hours...

The tried to take blood and ironically, it took two nurses and a doctor to finally get some out of me! Then examined me and finally listened for a heartbeat. She couldn't find one for ages, but then eventually did, it was horrible, we could tell she was getting a bit frantic too, but finally heard that little sound. They didn't scan me, but I guess thats because I only had on two weeks ago? I had to wait another 2 hours for the bloods to come back and then they let us go. So feeling a bit teary and very worn out now. Bleeding seems (fingers crossed) to have stopped, I don't think I've ever been so scared!

Oh - glad others are sharing my grape addiction - I'm with you, only green for me, the taste of the red grapes just doesn't hit the spot!

Awww hun...hope your felling ok now. :hugs: A scan would be better just for sanity's sake though. If i were you I'd get back in touch with the midwife and see if they can schedule a reassurance scan for next week for you.
If you're anythign like me you'll be worrying till you see your bean again.
Make sure you rest plenty.

xx

MrsMils, i'm so sorry for your horrible experience, I know that feeling all too well!! Huge huge huge hugs :hugs:

I was 13+6 when I had my huge bleed, worst day EVER, never been so upset. Go back to your EPU in as many days as you can hold out for (I went 4 days later) for a reassurance scan- they will definitely scan you. They even gave me a print out from it even though it was a vaginal scan, which they don't normally do. Also be aware that I had cramps and twinges for the following two days after my bleed which was SO upsetting- I thought it meant that I was going to lose the baby, but my doctor told me it was my womb contracting to hold everything in place. I also spotted for two full weeks after but it's finished now, thankfully.

Lots of love to you- it's really scary xxx

Thanks Claire!! :)
I just can't wait! I ask because this morning when I was laying in bed...flat on my back...I felt sort of a tiny muscle twitch in my belly...and I have heard it describes this way before so I was curious. But it is still early since this is my first Bean.

MrsMils: I can't believe you had to go through all of that today! :-( It must have been so scary waiting their for ages! I'm happy to hear you are feeling better now!

xo

Oooh, I just learned about Bump Buddies and I want one!! Obviously we're all buddies on this thread ;-) but i'm jealous now that you've all got buddies in your sigs! Anyone?

Argh catching up on pages lol as haven't been on hardly this week -

Piperette - if you struggle having bloods done (I know I do unless the person taking it is very good!) I had recommended to me to use another needle - is it a baby or child needle? Something like that? It's smaller/thinner than the normal ones and that seems to do the trick :thumbup:

Moggy - glad you heard the heartbeat it is so lovely - sounds like an exciting bit of kit you've bought!!

My anomoly scan is 25th March :happydance: getting impatient now!!! I will be near 21 weeks and they booked me in direct at the hospital after my 12 week scan.

Jetters - did you get any advice on the killer headaches??? I have had an awful week of them, and a twitchy eye too :nope: PS - What does a bump buddy do! I don't have a buddy, if you like? :flower:

MrsMils - hope you are feeling better and if they found heartbeat that is good, might be worth asking for a scan for your own peace of mind if you're still worried :hugs:

Phew!! I won't leave it so long before coming on next time honest - just had raging headaches this week and seem to have been off the computer a lot :haha: Nice lazy weekend planned (maybe some cleaning, boo!) so hope they are gone for good! Hope you are all doing well? Yay for boxes moving up!!!!

Jetters you can be bump buddies with me if you like? My others came from ttc so we are at very different stages, be good to have someone close in dates...?

I will hopefully move up a box tomorrow!! Whoo hoo! Mrs Mils.. yey we have our scan on the same day! What time is yours? Mine is at 1.30pm. I can't remember, are you going to find out the sex if possible?

So Jetters, even though you're quite further along than me, your scan is only a day before? It's weird how it all works out. At least you know you'll get a lovely picture. I'm worried I'm not going to be far enough along.. plus I've then got a REALLY long wait to see our baby again but this time when it's born.

Mrs Mils - you must have been terrified about the bleed but at least Jetters can reassure you. I am glad it seems to all be ok.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->