2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

I have to learn to type trike better! :dohh:

lol......my typing sucks if i'm in a hurry or writing loads.....so i've done much worse than that.
It's defo going to be a trike...just took him round the block in the crappy one that we have thats too samll anyway and he sat there happily..he loved it.
But trying to find one now. If i get the ELC birthday club 20% discount i can get one for £48. But that depends if the prices dont go up before it comes. Dont worry i will find a bargain and keep the box...thanks for the tip.

xx

Keep an eye on Smyths as the prices vary week to week its a fab place for a bargain and I much prefer to take a trip there than ToysrUs. Unfortunately our nearest is about an hour away :nope: but they are spreading :yipee:

Cant wait to see apic of the birthday boy on his trike :happydance:

Claire how is you bathroom so tidy? We seem to be taken over by bath toys!

Thanks all for the nice bathroom comments :flower:

Moggy - I was clever in taking my pics :winkwink:....i took pictures of the tidiest parts of the bathroom :rofl::rofl::rofl: the toys are in the bath and on the floor in the other corner that i didnt take a picture of........:blush:
Smyths is a cool site but like you say the stores are mainly southern england anyway and the only one in Wales is Cardiff. I'm in Caernarfon in North Wales so it's also hard to get 2nd hand stuff for local pickup on ebay too as we're pretty rural. We live in such a beautiful place but we pay the price in the lack of jobs and lower income too.

:hugs:
xx

Man Utd are already up 2-0 :yipee::yipee:...... cmon boys finish 'em off .....

xx

Claire thank you!!!! Can't wait to show hubby :thumbup:

Just been to see Remember Me at the cinema (Robert Pattison yum, for all you Twilight fans!) and it is sad, so don't go pregnant ladies :haha: my friend laughed at me for being openly weepy now!

Off to give the DH a hug :hugs:

MrsMils and F&C, congrats on your scans going well.
:thumbup:

My next guess is MamaBird: Girl.

F&C, yes there is a car seat that fits into the iCandy Cherry. And again it goes onto the chassis so effortless. Here is the link https://www.johnlewis.com/Search/Search.aspx?SearchTerm=cabriofix

Moggy, I don't know what was going on last night. I have a lot on my mind with work at the moment, so maybe that's what kept me awake. :growlmad:

:hi: ladies!!

P&F: Told you the movie was sad! When I saw it I actually cried all the way home as well. My friend cried at the cinema too and she isn't pregnant so that made me feel better.

Claire: Your bathroom is beautiful!!! I wish I had such a beautiful bathroom...instead we are stuck with a pink tub because the landlord has never upgraded from like the 70's I think! :haha:

Piperette: We shall see in 9 days if you are right about your guess! Our scan is April 16 at 12:30pm. (Not sure what time that is for you UK ladies)

Also, I can't believe I didn't know about Char. :cry: That was also my worst fear...to go in for a routine scan and have that type of news...still is a little...mind you I am starting to feel Bean more and more so I am a little less anxious.

So tonight DH and I attended our first Prenatal class...TBH...it was ok...but the nurse that was providing the class didn't teach me anything I didn't already know. Except I found out in our town...if ever you are having complications with your pregnancy you can go to the labour and delivery ward from 20 weeks on (instead of sitting in the germ infested emergency room).

Well I'm off for a nice bath! And then some relax time on the couch!

xo

Ordered my Dash its due for delivery last Friday of June :yipee: Want to cover ourselves in case Moglet comes early like Mogster did .... How can i be so excited when all I have done is spend money??? On something I will have to push??? But guess will be pushing my boys around so thats why :wohoo:

Morning ladies, happy 19 weeks Brig! Hope everyone one is well and you got a better snooze last night Pip :hugs:

I keep dreaming that I have two boys, and i'm pushing them around in a Phil & Teds. So much so that I have now convinced OH that when Bean arrives, we shouldn't use any contraception... :dohh: i'll hopefully be breastfeeding for a year though.

I'm sure when he's here and i'm overwhelmed and exhausted i'll be reaching for the stoppers!!

You say that but I fell pregnant whilst breastfeeding! Unfortunately we lost the baby :cry: but BF doesnt prevent having another one :nope:

Hows my bump bud doing today?

Oh... my stupidity but I thought BFing meant you couldn't fall preggers? Sorry for your loss :hugs:

It's soooooo sunny and warm out, my friend is about to arrive and we're going for a swim and some lunch. I'm feeling VERY perky but that could be cos I ate Skittles for breakfast... *slinks off*

How are you doing? How's everyone doing? Any weird cravings?! I usually HATE Skittles and sweets!!!

You know ladies, when our tickers get under 100 days I think that will freak me out :haha:

Lia I can't WAIT for that!!! I love mini milestones.. (to be honest i'm probably wishing my pregnancy away purely because I'm not actually enjoying it at all- obviously I love growing my little boy but physically, i've had enough!). So next is VIABILITY :happydance: then less than 100 days to go :happydance: then 3rd tri!!

wish the preg bar counted pregnancy as 40 weeks rather than 42, seems wierd that will be under 100 days yet still over 40% left :dohh:

Loving the sunshine Yas, been out with mogster on his trike, craving quiche now so might make on this afternoon....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->