2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

Ooh and moggymay, gotta love pregnancy dreams! A few months back I dreamt I gave birth to a kitten and I couldn't understand why the midwives were trying to make me breastfeed it :rofl:

OH just left to go to States with work, some defence meeting or other so just me n Mogster til Friday now. So glad it is nice outside though cos gives Mogster a distraction from missing Daddy and its due to be good all week FX'd

Beginning to believe this bump theory then as so far all the boys dont show from behind :shrug: we need a girl to prove the theory though - anyone???

No wierd dreams last night, thanking my lucky stars I didnt have to feed the cheese baby :rofl: Pregnancy is fab though :thumbup: despite all the bizarre things we go through!

Enjoy the sunshine ladies :hugs:

Moggy, we could ask some ladies on either the "Your bumps" thread or the one with the poll.

hi ladies,hope you are all injoying the lovely sunshine, we went to alton towers yesterday, and dont my feet know all about it today!! and ive got work at 6,oh joy!! we have decided to get the icandy pear, i was telling oh about it and he was like nah dont want that,then went into a shop last week and what do you think he picked out!! men!!, got my scan on the 19th:happydance: cant wait think im gonna get something to eat now, catch ya later

Did you go on the rides? My friends are all going next month but i'm umming and aaahing, not sure if its safe!! x

did the ripids,log flume, duel, didnt go on any big roller coasters though, even if i wasnt pregnant i wouldnt have coz i had josh and im not gonna que up like a billy no mates:haha: spoke to my boss tonight ,my mat leave wwill start 19th june, but im allowed to take 3 weeks hol before then so my last day at work will be 29th may,not long now

Yippppeeeeeee for viable moglet!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

And yay for mat leave costgang I would *love* to finish already :rofl: :haha:

Hahahah what Lia said!! CONGRATS MOGGYMAY!!! (Can't write smileys as am on my phone but verrrrrrrrrrrrry happy for you!!!) xxxx

such a relief, just have to make sure he stays in there past 35 weeks now....11 weeks til next milestone for me, Yas think you will be next, week tomorrow is that right?

More sunshine here today, just done trip to Waitrose for brocolli for dinner with Mogster, missing OH already, gonna be murder lasting til Friday especially as the time difference means he is in meetings most of our afternoon and sleeping our mornings. Mogster missing him and this morning very upset not to be able to talk on the phone to Daddy. Lucky we arent facing Afghanistan I guess, Iraq was enogh for me!

How you all doing? How is the driving going P&F? Bet is was nice to be in the sunshine yest but whole new set of things to worry about with the glare etc!

Did you get the trike Claire?

Yey for mat leave soon!

Antenatal swimming tomorrow Pip? Have you worn new cossie yet or is this first time in it?

:hug: to all xx

Mine is Friiiiiiiiiday woop woop! :happydance:

Poor Mogster - lots of distraction therapy!!!! Yeah my instructor told me to bring my sunglasses - I don't even have any, we don't get sun in Barnsley :rofl:

It's going well though, next one Weds evening (oh but I have my theory and hazard perception on Tuesday.....argh!).

Has everyone been doing nice things in the sun? DH is working today booooo but twill pay for more baby bits so I'll let him off :haha: I may do some study for my theory or some cleaning, or more likely sit on here :haha:

Yay for Moglet being viable. :happydance:

Yes, antenatal swimming tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. OH and I were planning on going swimming this weekend too, but decided to have a lie-in. :) So tomorrow will be the first time I will wear it.

Glad everyone is enjoying the sunshine.

P&F, I am sure you will be fine in your theory.

Costgang, lucky you for finishing soon for mat leave. :thumbup:

Everyone else big :hi: and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Moggy - :happydance::happydance::dance::dance::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo: for moglet being viable :hugs:
We did get the trike but haven't unwrapped it. I will kepp it in the box till a few days befor his birthday. It is a Smart Trike like the one you suggested but it has stickes and different colous so it looks the same. There's nothing on the box to say it's a beanstalk make.....argos eh..:shrug:

Costgang - I would also love to finish that soon.....i'm jealous.

Lia- Sounds like the driving is going well....glad i dont live around Barnsley though especially if the sun decides to come out during one of your lessons :haha:

Ann - Hello :flower:

I'm loving the weather at the moment. Haven't done anythign exciting....going for walks with Jac and hubby.....which is really nice anyway. And it's nice to be able to put Jac in some summer clothes too.

I love warm weather but dont know how i'll cope if we do get this BBQ summer they say we'll get and being preggers....

xxx

:hi: penguin! Only two more sleeps for you. Yay! What time is your scan?

It's Lia next for viability then meeeeeeeee :happydance: am celebrating with a meal with family :)

YAY for viability!!!!!
And more scans coming up!!!
Hope you ladies had a great weekend! It's still morning here for me...need to figure out what to do with my day!

xo

Claire, I'm so excited about your scan!!! I'm loving this stage with scans and babies becoming viable.. it's amazing.

I'm busy cleaning our garden furniture at the moment. We've been given lots of baby clothes from friends and family so it's all on the line drying now and looks so cute. I'll wash it again nearer the time but just didn't know how clean it all was so thought I'd give it a wash before putting it away. Then my dh is going to put on the BBQ and I'm going to make fairy cakes!! whoo hoo. I love sunny Sundays!!

:hi: to all! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->