2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

My OH will be 30 in February, dunno what to get him. I might just take him out for dinner. All I can think of is baby stuff at the mo!!

Hi Ladies,

I hope that everyone is doing fine. I love January:dance:. I will be 30 on the 12th and my DD will be 11 on the 29th. I haven't had any real ms either, but since I had it so bad with my DD, I am happy to be MS free. I have my first scan on Jan. 19th, so the doc can see what is going on.

Ladies, please don't get your DH the man bag.:nope: I like the idea of a PS3.

My DH is 30 in April too, we're going away for a few days with his family but I have no idea what to get him (the Tiffany silver collar stiffs that I bought him for our anniversary got lost in the washing machine when he attempted to wash his own shirts...).

I STILL haven't got any symptoms apart from cramping. I get it in the evening and at night, it comes and goes. On Saturday night it was so bad though that when I got up to go to the loo I fainted on the way back to bed. Woke up on the floor with all the lights on and DH trying to bring me around, very embarrassing! I think I've just been overdoing it a bit over the last week, but getting a bit worried that the cramping isn't going away. No spotting or anything accompanying it though. Any ideas?

My friend fainted in her pregnancy and the dr told her to take iron tablets x

driving experience,thats a good 1, we gave our bestman one for a present and oh said then he wouldnt mind one, ive been feeling sick quite alot today

My friend fainted in her pregnancy and the dr told her to take iron tablets x

Oh, that might be a possibility, I used to have to take iron tablets when I was a teenager, and I'm really fancying veg like sprouting broccoli and spinach at the moment... Thanks!

I think I've just been overdoing it a bit over the last week, but getting a bit worried that the cramping isn't going away. No spotting or anything accompanying it though. Any ideas?

I have been having cramps off and on for awhile now, I have an appt with my doc tomorrow, as I am worried like you. I don't have any spotting either, but I do have ewcm now and then. It's funny because I never had any ewcm when I was ttc. I guess I want the doc to reassure me.

MrsMills, take it easy and don't over do yourself. My sister fainted when she was pregnant too. I believe it is the iron as well. When will you have an appt with your midwife?

Well ladies, let me tell you about my embarrassing day! I've been suffering quite a bit with bloating and gass and what goes and happens whilst I was talking to a colleague today.. you guessed it. It was really loud and smelly. We both carried on talking but there were only the two of us in the room so it was very obvious!!! LOL!

My DH is 30 in April too, we're going away for a few days with his family but I have no idea what to get him (the Tiffany silver collar stiffs that I bought him for our anniversary got lost in the washing machine when he attempted to wash his own shirts...).

I STILL haven't got any symptoms apart from cramping. I get it in the evening and at night, it comes and goes. On Saturday night it was so bad though that when I got up to go to the loo I fainted on the way back to bed. Woke up on the floor with all the lights on and DH trying to bring me around, very embarrassing! I think I've just been overdoing it a bit over the last week, but getting a bit worried that the cramping isn't going away. No spotting or anything accompanying it though. Any ideas?

My goodness MrsMils!!! That's so scary!! Remember you have to slow down a bit and get enough rest!!
I have had cramps on and off...they kinda feel like mild AF cramps...but they aren't persistent or really bad.

Well ladies, let me tell you about my embarrassing day! I've been suffering quite a bit with bloating and gass and what goes and happens whilst I was talking to a colleague today.. you guessed it. It was really loud and smelly. We both carried on talking but there were only the two of us in the room so it was very obvious!!! LOL!

OH NO!!! :haha: How horrible!! Gosh I can only hope nothing like that happens to me at work because the kids I teach will never let me live it down!!

:rofl::rofl: at you

Oh no!!! Sorry, I'm very embarrassed for you, but can't help but giggle!!! :rofl:Sorry! The delights of pregnancy I guess, we'll all have them!

I have been having cramps off and on for awhile now, I have an appt with my doc tomorrow, as I am worried like you. I don't have any spotting either, but I do have ewcm now and then. It's funny because I never had any ewcm when I was ttc. I guess I want the doc to reassure me.

MrsMills, take it easy and don't over do yourself. My sister fainted when she was pregnant too. I believe it is the iron as well. When will you have an appt with your midwife?

Thanks everyone :hugs:, its my day off today so I'm having a really lazy slobby day in bed/on the settee! :sleep: DeDe80, let me know what your midwife says. I have ewcm and like you, didn't get it when TTC. Mine are in the front of my belly (uterus getting ready?) and only last a short while, but I'm in agony when its happening, can't bear to touch my stomach. The rest of the time they are more like menstrual cramps.

I thought about giving the doctor a call, but know that they'll either not do anything or send me up to the EPU and I really don't want a scan when I don't have much of a chance to see anything as I'll worry myself sick. I've got the private scan booked in for a week on Friday (when according to the doctor I'll be 7+5 (but less according to my dates), so the bean will get checked then. I see the midwife on the 2nd of Feb, so not long until then either. If I faint again I will go to the doctors though, don't worry!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I bet he/she went to tell someone staight away.....Don't worry we all do it...just not in public:haha:

x

MrsMils- Take it easy hun.....you deserve a day on the couch :hugs:

MrsMils/DeDe80 -I sometimes have no symptoms and other times i get hot flushes.....and have cramps/twinges which are sometimes painful like a stabbing feeling....they are normal and you only get more and more as your uterus grows. They worry me sometimes as they hurt but i think you just need to go with the flow and relax otherwise the stressing owuld send me nuts...and like you say docs wont do anythign so early on.

I also have days where i get a huge amount of CM....and sometimes its EW.....i wouldnt worry as you generally produce a lot more while pregnant (i did all the way through last time) i think it's down to progesterone levels :shrug:

xx

MrsMils- Take it easy hun.....you deserve a day on the couch :hugs:

MrsMils/DeDe80 -I sometimes have no symptoms and other times i get hot flushes.....and have cramps/twinges which are sometimes painful like a stabbing feeling....they are normal and you only get more and more as your uterus grows. They worry me sometimes as they hurt but i think you just need to go with the flow and relax otherwise the stressing owuld send me nuts...and like you say docs wont do anythign so early on.

I also have days where i get a huge amount of CM....and sometimes its EW.....i wouldnt worry as you generally produce a lot more while pregnant (i did all the way through last time) i think it's down to progesterone levels :shrug:

xx

Thank you, that has really reassured me:hugs: I'm such a worrier and know that I'll be like this throughout, so I'm trying to take the view that everything is generally out of my control, so there is no point in worrying at the moment!

Guess what came in the post today :mail: my 12 week scan date :shock:
It's really early as i didnt get a date till about 8-9 weeks last time.

AND ive only spoken to my midwife on the phone as i wont see her till the 17th Jan.....i know her pretty well as she's the same one i had all the way though my pregnancy with Jac and the 2 weeks following birth....so i think she put it in straight away as this baby will be our 2nd.

Let the next 6 weeks be uneventful..

Roll on the 19th Feb.

xx

Guess what came in the post today :mail: my 12 week scan date :shock:
It's really early as i didnt get a date till about 8-9 weeks last time.

AND ive only spoken to my midwife on the phone as i wont see her till the 17th Jan.....i know her pretty well as she's the same one i had all the way though my pregnancy with Jac and the 2 weeks following birth....so i think she put it in straight away as this baby will be our 2nd.

Let the next 6 weeks be uneventful..

Roll on the 19th Feb.

xx

Yay!!! :happydance: Thats great that it has come so soon! Hope the next 6 weeks fly by for you! Lovely that you're getting the same midwife as last time.

I got my 1st mw app on jan 21st, will she book me for scan? I will be 8 weeks when i see her

char, I have read in my leaflet that the midwife will book you in for your scan when you see her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->