• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2010 Bumps & Flushes & Dimples

I'm good thanks Piperette. Thanks for asking. Still bloated with sore bbs. I've been getting what I can only describe as a mix between nausea and the feeling you get just before diarrhoea. It's happened about 3 times already today, one of which was during a meeting with my boss... not fun. How are you doing? xx

Do any of you know if sex can be harmful to the baby in the early stages. I thought it wasn't but I've just heard from someone that it can be???!!

I'm fine too, thanks. :flower:

Sore boobs and bloated for me too. That's about it. Oh yeah...and tired. Had a wee nap again this afternoon. Good job I was off work today.

As for sex during pregnancy I heard that it is fine too unless there is some history. Have a look on here.

https://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/945.aspx?CategoryID=54&SubCategoryID=131

And there are of course other ways without actual penetration. :winkwink:

Well I am still very bloated, tired and my BBs hurt like hell! The last few days I have also been getting headaches and of course the peeing every 30 minutes which really sucks at work!

About the sex, I think it should be fine...just try to be gentle! DH and I did stuff the one night because he was too paranoid about actual intercourse, but then last week I told him I felt fine and so we had sex and all was well...a little cramping after but that's about it.

Thanks wishing4bfp. Since yesterday morning I've been getting pretty painful cramps on and off and they have really started to make me worry. They even woke me up last night. I know it's normal to get cramps but should they be this bad? They do feel like I need to go to the loo and I have had diarrhoea once after a cramp. x

Fish&Chips - Cramps are normal but if they're getting so bad that you're really worried about it...for your peace of mind it might be better to get in touch with your doctor or midwife. They might give you a scan or something to check everything out.
If you also have diarrhoea it might be more related to a stomch bug that's also causing cramps...:shrug:...but better to get checked out anyway if you're worried.

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

xxx

And :sex: is fine in 1st tri unless you have historical pregnancy issues...but i think its wise to be gentle anyway though.....

or like piperette mentioned......without penetration....cracked me up :rofl::rofl: thanks piperette.....

xx

DeDe80- Glad your apptmt went well....awwww exciting you get to have a scan next week :happydance:.....another 6 weeks wait for me......nevermind im sure it'll be worth the wait.

Jetters- So happy you've found a new flat hun.....sounds better than the one you have :thumbup:

I must say i feel so bloated and i already feel my belly roundig out a bit....but i weighed myself this morning and i haven't put any weight on over xmas......must be the first time ever or those chocs are still working their way to my hips :haha:

xx

Thanks penguin. The cramps haven't come back since this morning although I have a thudding headache. If they come back I think I'll give my Dr a call. I hope it's just related to toilet issues! Oh and thanks for the advice about bd-ing as well. My hubby will be so pleased! x

I didn't put weight on either! In fact I think I lost weight. I love being pregnant! x

Go us :happydance::happydance:
Must be the evil drink that makes us gain a few pounds then.........not those chocs after all...:blush:

xx

I lost loads last time I was pregnant and seem to be doing the same this time - must have been the sponge chewing last time, this time guess its the nausea so far and the fact that all I want to eat is tomato risotto! Not complaining though as long as bubs is getting what he/she needs :hugs:

I think it's the no drinking for me (am loving that you craved sponge!! lol). This is the longest I've gone without it since I can remember! x

wait til bubs comes if you decide to BF! Bizarre but think having alittleone changes your drinking habits, makes them grow up a bit so you would rather have a nicer wine but less of it IYKWIM Can count on one hand the number of times i have been completely out of it since Mogster was born :blush:

Im not missing drinking at all so far.
Been so bored today, stuck in all day cos of the snow, its a joke.

Thanks for everyone for my congrats on my flat! Exciting times :D

So I rang my hospital's antenatal clinic today, and despite the referal being sent nearly 5 weeks ago it "hadn't made it on to their system yet". So she booked me in for my midwives appointment next week, and scan for the 21st. Yay!

Great news on your new flat, Jetters. And even better news on getting your two appointments. :thumbup:

Yey Jetters! Great news.

Well I called NHS Direct and was told to go in to see the out of hours GP at the local hospital. All seems to be ok and it's probably just a gastric thing. Phew! Did panic a bit when they told me to go in! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->