2010 fat busters!!

O my days. I hate the Wii fit already. Evil thing! Im actually 8 stone 9lbs Jenny can you update?

another good day for me girls I even managed to do my wii fit for 30 minutes. :happydance:so is weigh day friday or monday now, I can do either. Now im off to reward myself with a nice, hot relaxing bath.x

Hey girls, check my post at the bottom of this page and lemme know what you think :thumbup:

Trying to think of ways to keep us all motivated! :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/your-health-wellbeing/247037-big-weightloss-thread-28.html#post4006936

:rofl: i love the idea of a competition!

:thumbup: :happydance:

only problem is we have different weigh days!

xxx​

sounds like a great idea :happydance:

day 3= had a cup of cereal with out milk , lunch had a turkey sandwich and green tea.For dinner might have herbalife shake

Did anyone watch that Fat Families on TV last night? really makes you think, its enough to make anyone stick to a diet, well it defo makes me want to stick to it 100%

i did crap yesterday girls, OH got home from work at 8pm cus of the snow (normally gets home before 5) and we ended up having pizza, i ate loads aswell cus i was starving cus i didnt realise he was gunna be home that late, i feel like such a failure, :(

i wasnt calorie counting the first few days cus last time i got really obsessive about it, but i am gunna now,

had for breakfast - strawberry shape yoghurt, hunger control one, and some cloudy apple juice,

im really motivated now after last night, i went to bed feeling fat, bloated and disapointed in myself and i dont wanna be like that again,

anyone elses OH eat like a horse and stay slim and toned ? mine literally eats so much food and hes still stays with a gorgeous body, well annoys me he, he doesnt seem to realise how much i need to lose weight, not allof us can eat a full pizza, drink a load of full fat coke and then still eat a couple of chocolate bars,

and still look good!! :dohh:

having a pretty good day so far today, was going to have some cereal for breakfast but only managed about 3 mouthfuls as Sapphira woke up then and has been wanting attention all morning!

i did crap yesterday girls, OH got home from work at 8pm cus of the snow (normally gets home before 5) and we ended up having pizza, i ate loads aswell cus i was starving cus i didnt realise he was gunna be home that late, i feel like such a failure, :(

i wasnt calorie counting the first few days cus last time i got really obsessive about it, but i am gunna now,

had for breakfast - strawberry shape yoghurt, hunger control one, and some cloudy apple juice,

im really motivated now after last night, i went to bed feeling fat, bloated and disapointed in myself and i dont wanna be like that again,

anyone elses OH eat like a horse and stay slim and toned ? mine literally eats so much food and hes still stays with a gorgeous body, well annoys me he, he doesnt seem to realise how much i need to lose weight, not allof us can eat a full pizza, drink a load of full fat coke and then still eat a couple of chocolate bars,

and still look good!!
:dohh:

i hate that men can do that!! so unfair!!

Hi girls :hi: can I join you please.

Started my healthy eating and diet regime on Monday weighing in at 11st 8.5lbs:wacko:

My first goal is to get back to pre preg weight of 10st 10lbs.

Had been doing really well, but today is not going well, kids home from school and driving me mad, my usual healthy breakfast gave way to a cereal bar instead, could have been worse I suppose.

Trying to do a fitness dvd or 40 mins on the wii fit 5 days a week, thats the plan anyway!!

Good luck to everyone x

im having a megaaaa craving for butterkist popcorn, sipping on berocca tryna get through it haha, and were going to the cinema tonight so i know im gunna slip up!! grr,

just gunna have to be strong, get pepsi max instead of full fat pepsi and just have a handful of OHs popcorn, and NO sweeties or ben and jerrys :(

A few sweeties might be ok as a one off treat hun,or can you take in your own healthier snack so you have something to nibble on?
I also have a fiancee who eats so much cake,biscuits and junk and does next to no exercises and he stays slim.So unfair!!!!

Welcome jlosomerset! xxx

i ate a full pizza last night though and iv eaten chocolate everyday since monday so iv got to be strict,

im having a small baked potato with beans for lunch, im starving though im doing well so far, xxx

Its so funny that we bargain with ourselves and try and offset the week - when I did WW years ago I always used to have chippy after weigh in....I'm kind of writing this week off still and really hoping the snow ploughing school run will help...it has to, right? I can't give up my double gloucester with chive n onion just like that!!

I used to love crash dieting the 1st half stone off even though you so shouldn't - I don't dare do that though whilst bf!! Paloma would go nuts if the milk went all rubbish!!

Seems like I'm having more treats than anything else. Just had a cheese and onion pasty. This first week isn't going as well as I expected :( Can't get out walking either, the snow is soooo thick

had a sprinkle of cheese on but nothing like usual,

normally have loads of butter then a big pile of cheese, beans on top and another pile of cheese on the top,

but today i had no butter a sprinkle of cheese in the middle, less beans than normal and another tiny sprinkle of cheese on the top,

proud of myself! :)

Umm so far today ive had a packet of mccoy's flame grilled steak (bad i know) :(
going to have a weight watcher shepards pie with steamed veg now
then have weight watchers soup later :)

I think I'm doing ok,this morning I managed to button up a pair of pre preg jeans that last week I couldn't, so think/hope me cutting down is starting to take effect. Not had a great day so far though...
Breakfast- 2 slices toast with a scraping of utterly butterly, cup of coffee
Dinner- pot noodle :blush: 2 small bread buns.
Snack- 2 biscuits, cup of coffee.

I've also had a pint of water so far. I don't normally have more than 1 cup of coffee a day but I was round my mates house this morning.

No exercise yesterday..Ethan was having an awful day..wouldn't be put down atall, I tried, I got halfway through the warm up on wii game just dance and couldn't listen to him screaming anymore so gave up. No exercise today either,my dads staying here untill the weekend. Gutted too cos my wii fit plus game came in todays post so can't wait to get on with it!!!

aarggghhh, I gave in to the crisps and chocolate:nope: I knew I would today, ive been stuck in the house for 4 days now because my car is literally stuck to the drive with ice and ive done so well since last friday had nothing bad atall. Ive just had 2 packets of quavers and a chocolate bar and I feel sick and crap now, oh well i,ll just have to have a really healthy dinner.

Doing well again today, so chuffed with how well im doing, only had a wafer biscuit since monday :D
had cornflakes ss milk no sugar with chopped banana for brekie and a cup of tea no sugar....used to have 2 sugars so BIG differance for me, actually tastes not bad!

and WW tuscan soup for lunch with 2 slices of wholemeal toast no butter

think i will have tuna sweetcorn pasta with the kids for tea, apart from i will do mine seperate without the mayo :happydance: oh and a fresh fruit salad :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->