2010 fat busters!!

Keep it up girlies,your all doing really well :hugs: This weather doesn't help tho,think everyone craves comfort food more.Just wanted to let any of you's know that were interested in Asda at the moment they are doing 5 Weight Watchers items for £5 (the frozen meals/desserts),theres some yummy ones too.I tend to have a weight watchers meal with either veg or a small jacket potatoe for tea(dinner/evening meal)and that fills me up nicely(also low in cals)x

im gonna go asda later on when OH gets home from work, so thanks sarah!

last night had a couple of handfuls of popcorn but OH got full fat coke without thinking, well i had some anyway but tried not to have too much,

im seeing this week as a run up to the strict diet, sort of tryna get used to cutting back week, cus ive done crap so far, normally im so determined ondiets i dont know whats wrong with me :(

had a cup of tea no sugar, and a berocca so far todya gunna make some breakfast soon, maybe weightwatchers toast and scrambled eggs, ? or porridge, havnt decided yet,

good luck for today girls we can do it ! xx

Great stuff Kimboowee :happydance::happydance: well done you! gutted I never got weighed on monday :dohh: so wont know how much I lost this week :( but I am doing well so thats the main thing :D going to buy some tomorrow :thumbup:

Had one slice of toast with a scrape of marg anda cup of tea no sugar for breakfast, feel bad for eating bread cant wait to go shopping tomorrow to get stocked up on diet stuff :D

Well done Kimboowee!!! :happydance: Thats great!!

Ive been doing pretty well the last few days so hopefully I will have lost something. Is monday still weigh in day? Was not going to weigh myself before then as I might go off the wagon this weekend if I havent lost anything lol.

Good luck for today girlies!!! x

was doing really well yesterday until dh came home from work, he had bought me a slice of cheese cake so i had to eat it! Tasted sooo good but soo bad for me-naughty me!! Trying to be better today, going quite well so far today...hope it lasts!!

im seeing this week as a run up to the strict diet, sort of tryna get used to cutting back week, cus ive done crap so far, normally im so determined ondiets i dont know whats wrong with me :(

I'm the same! Gonna keep trying hard for the rest of the week, but Monday is when I will defo grind down

I'm doing well today, had special K with semi skimmed milk for brekkie, handful of grapes, now I'm just deciding what to have for lunch hmm...

HELP!!!!

Oh my, I was doing so well but on the 3rd day of kids not been able to go to school due to snow I am pulling my hair out and reached for the chocolate:dohh:

I feel really bad but it tasted so good :blush: It was only 1 triangle of toblerone, think I will have to make the kids eat the rest so its out of the way.

Will take lots of will power tonight to not open the wine too!!!

Roll on Monday, am sure the 1st week is the worst x

Kimboowee well done thats great :)

im doing good so far today
breaky - fruitsalad
snack - banana
lunch - weight watcher lasagne meal and steamed veg
then ill have another w.w meal with veg for my dinner.

hope everyones having a good day :)

xx

Well after my bad day yesterday im back on the wagon and today is going well, I even managed to do my wii fit and go for a walk(ice skate) down to the shop and resisted all temptation.:happydance: Just deciding what to do for dinner as we usually have a chinese takeaway on fridays but we are given it a miss for a few weeks to be good. keep it up girls, it will be worth it in the end.:thumbup:

Aww jlo, one triangle cant be that bad, atleast it kept you sane!

I had a ham sandwich for lunch.. on brown bread, thats a first for me lol. Can tell my mum brought my shopping, I would never pick brown bread up lol, damn snow

had tea no sugar and berocca, scrambled eggs and weightwatchers bread toasted, for breakfast,
had apple juice, a shape yoghurt and 2segments of terrys chocolate orange as snacks,
had no lunch, gunna go to asda soon and get some healthy stuff for snacks so im not picking at chocolate all the time, i just cant seem to help myself, hopefully monday will be better when i hae everything ready to beat the cravings!
i am having saturdays as my off day though cus me and OH normally go out for a meal/get takeaway/have lunch out on saturdays, ill still behave and not go as mad as usual but i donbt wanna feel guilty about it :)

Hey girls, is your first weigh in Monday coming?

Was thinking for the competition we'll just run it every Monday? So we all weigh in on a Friday, then you weigh in on a Monday and we award some sort of trophy for the week.

Soooo hungry, waiting on OH coming home from London, he is on the a19 atm and he says its awful!! :( hes going to tescos to get wholemeal wraps, cooked chicken, onions, salad, toms, cucumber and low fat salsa to make a wrap with, I could eat 3 easily but only going to eat one!! and a low fat yog with fruit only gonna have a bit of that too.

breakfast- 1 slice wholemeal toast scrape of marg , cup of tea no sugar
had a bowl of cornflakes mid morning no sugar

Lunch-ww veg soup 2 slices toast no butter

Not had a great day but not too bad?

Breakfast-Activia yoghurt
Lunch-Toasted english breakfast muffin with 2 rashers of grilled bacon with the fat cut off
Dinner-Savoury rice,chicken and peas.
I also has 1/2 a slice of bread this afternoon as i was so hungry.

Have done quite a bit of Wii fit today too.

Soooo hungry, waiting on OH coming home from London, he is on the a19 atm and he says its awful!! :( hes going to tescos to get wholemeal wraps, cooked chicken, onions, salad, toms, cucumber and low fat salsa to make a wrap with, I could eat 3 easily but only going to eat one!! and a low fat yog with fruit only gonna have a bit of that too.

breakfast- 1 slice wholemeal toast scrape of marg , cup of tea no sugar
had a bowl of cornflakes mid morning no sugar

Lunch-ww veg soup 2 slices toast no butter

luckily we live just beside the asda here, im glad im not at work because i have to travel down the A19 to get to north tees and i know a few people have had to turn back or are taking over night bags in to work,

ive had a rough week this week but starting the cambridge on monday :happydance:

Not had a great day but not too bad?

Breakfast-Activia yoghurt
Lunch-Toasted english breakfast muffin with 2 rashers of grilled bacon with the fat cut off
Dinner-Savoury rice,chicken and peas.
I also has 1/2 a slice of bread this afternoon as i was so hungry.

Have done quite a bit of Wii fit today too.

Eat more for breakfast hun, it will set you up better through the day :hugs: Having a good breakfast gets your metabolism going, and means you are more likely to burn off fat through the day and stay fuller for longer.

I really struggle to eat something for breakfast,tomorrow i might try some cereal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->