2010 fat busters!!

i want to go out for a walk but having the opposite trouble you all of you - its too hot this evening, dont want to take Sapphira out in the heat and dh is at work until late tonight, cant do any other exercise yet as had a c-section 3 weeks ago so no exercise for me today :(

Doing well again today, so chuffed with how well im doing, only had a wafer biscuit since monday :D
had cornflakes ss milk no sugar with chopped banana for brekie and a cup of tea no sugar....used to have 2 sugars so BIG differance for me, actually tastes not bad!

and WW tuscan soup for lunch with 2 slices of wholemeal toast no butter

think i will have tuna sweetcorn pasta with the kids for tea, apart from i will do mine seperate without the mayo :happydance: oh and a fresh fruit salad :thumbup:

OMG when i started reading your post i thought that was literally all you had eaten - i was like your going to kill yourself lol!!

aarggghhh, I gave in to the crisps and chocolate:nope: I knew I would today, ive been stuck in the house for 4 days now because my car is literally stuck to the drive with ice and ive done so well since last friday had nothing bad atall. Ive just had 2 packets of quavers and a chocolate bar and I feel sick and crap now, oh well i,ll just have to have a really healthy dinner.

Wherebouts in Cornwall are you? I've been stuck in too! :(

Gonna have a jacket spud for tea I think, then no more.. I've had far too much today already lol

Hey lovelies - I actually did 33 mins on the wii fit today - and it weighs me lighter than the old scales upstairs (unless I lost 3lb since monday which is unlikely...but I will use wii weight I think hehehe)

My legs were grand as I walk loads but my mid section has not been challenged by anything other than a baby since 2008 so that was odd....I was told not to do any ab work til 6-12 weeks coz my big baba had really stretched my muscles out - had a 48 inch waist when fully pg...sheesh.

Hope you have all got on ok today xx

had cheese and bacon pasta bake for tea, then apple juice, shape yoghurt and 3 segments of terrys chocolate orange,

not too bad for the first week really, im gunna be abit more strict next week when the supermarkets are fully stocked again and i can plan my meals properly,

as long as i dont mess it up at the cinematoday will have been a good day! :)

Doing well again today, so chuffed with how well im doing, only had a wafer biscuit since monday :D
had cornflakes ss milk no sugar with chopped banana for brekie and a cup of tea no sugar....used to have 2 sugars so BIG differance for me, actually tastes not bad!

and WW tuscan soup for lunch with 2 slices of wholemeal toast no butter

think i will have tuna sweetcorn pasta with the kids for tea, apart from i will do mine seperate without the mayo :happydance: oh and a fresh fruit salad :thumbup:

OMG when i started reading your post i thought that was literally all you had eaten - i was like your going to kill yourself lol!!

:rofl: I ment thats all I have eaten thats bad for me haha. Rubbish at wording things :blush:

had a tin of tomato's on 2 slices of toasted brown bread no butter, boring but we need to go shopping. I have ate 1130 cals today even though it seems like I have ate hardly anything,just makes me wonder how many I was eating before :wacko:!!! its the bread bumping it up at almost 100 cals a slice :O had 4 slices today :nope: but when I go shopping I will get a small loaf or wholemeal pitta breads. Starvingggg now so going to bed.

I just had 2 slices of pizza and chips :(

so all together ive had

2 Mccoy's steak grilled crisps
Few peices of choccy of a big dairy milk bar
weight watchers shepard pie and veg
1 fondant fancy little cupcake
then 2 slices of bolognese pizza and chips

i am such a failure :( i feel really low now!

xx

Thats not so bad hun,just get back to it tomorrow.Everyone has off days sometimes. xxx

Today i had Orange juice for breakfast
2 slices of wholemeal toast with Jam for lunch
Dinner was a weight watchers curry which was pretty rank!
A bite of Jacks chocolate and a bag of special K Mini breaks.

Thats not so bad hun,just get back to it tomorrow.Everyone has off days sometimes. xxx

I agree about the w.w chicken curry it isnt that nice at all and i would
think it is the one w.w meals that is really small and doesnt even fill you up i always added sweetcorn to mine to fill me up
or i add veg to the other w.w meals :)

xx

The chicken tikka WW meal is quite nice and the lasagne. And the chocolate brownie pudding is Yummy :)

You look gorgeous in your avatar btw. x

The chicken tikka WW meal is quite nice and the lasagne. And the chocolate brownie pudding is Yummy :)

You look gorgeous in your avatar btw. x

I never even knew there was a chicken tikka meal :wacko:
im gonna have to find a supermarket that sells it!
ooh yeah i love that pudding its lovely havent had it
in ages though.. I love the chicken hot pot w.w meal
and the creamy chicken one with the pasta :)

aw thanks hun :blush:

x

so all together ive had

xx

Tomorrow is a new day. :hugs: Remember to have breakfast everyday, preferably something like porridge or granola which will fill you up. The reason why you were snacking, then eating unhealthy is you didn't give yourself enough of the right food to eat.

so all together ive had

xx

Tomorrow is a new day. :hugs: Remember to have breakfast everyday, preferably something like porridge or granola which will fill you up. The reason why you were snacking, then eating unhealthy is you didn't give yourself enough of the right food to eat.

Thanks for the advice :hugs: i know i never eat much through the day so i always end up snacking through the night.. im not really keen on porridge or granola think ill buy some crunchy nut and have that in the mornings :)

im eating bowls of cereal atm
to fill me up as well :thumbup:

sorry ive not be on today ladies had a few
powercuts yesterday so thought it would
be safer round my mums as she has gas lol

good to see you're all doing well

so far today ive had

2 salad pittas
cheese toasty :blush: (low fat cheese
and wholemeal bread though lol)
some mango sorbet
and ive got some jackets in the oven