2010 fat busters!!

I really struggle to eat something for breakfast,tomorrow i might try some cereal!

I hate breakfast :lol: I've never religiously eaten it since....well I don't remember! I never used to at school, or as an adult.

I started last week having a bowl of granola or porridge (oats are great fuel in the morning) and now I feel hungry when I wake up and want something proper to eat.

I'm such a fussy fart when it comes to food! I will lose weight and feel healthier...for my body,myself and my health!

iv just been to asda and bought loadsss of weightwatchers stuff for monday to start properly,
now i have to get through the weekly takeaway night, ordered chicken korma but gunna have a smaller portion than normal :/

cant wait to get out shopping tomorrow and get my WW things :) mmmmmm korma, gorgeous but its the most fattening curry :( x

I put a recipe on here for a really lovely healthy version korma :)
Easy to make too!

^^ weigh yourself and tell me how much you'd
like to lose the rest is up to you :thumbup:

good going on today ladies
and well done on the loses for those in
the other group as well :thumbup:

i wont update until monday or ill get
confused!

today ive had
a bowl of cereal
fish and a few low fat oven chips
couple of cup of coffee with skimmed milk
and no sugars
and ive got a dry roast for dinner

i cant see me loosing much wednesday
because of this silly witch so hopefully
the weigh in after i'll lose a nice total fx!

keep it up girls :happydance:

xxx​

i sort of cheated i started end of october at 15 03 and am at 13 3.5 now am followin slimming world but have been bad last 2 weeks so not sure wot to expect got no class monday coz of snow so am thinkin that bit of cake looks good lol

I've had a pretty good week so far. I have really resisted the naughty stuff - I still haven't opened the Thorntons chocolates I was bought for Christmas by my work colleagues (its a HUGE box), they have tempted me but I have been really strong and not faltered.

I've been eating well all week, although I've not done much exercise because of the snow :growlmad: I've been for a few walks and I think that is pretty good as it is much harder to walk in snow so hopefully it's a bit more toning.

I've been really good and not got on the scales all week as I know I will start to obsess and panic if they haven't moved. I will weigh in on Monday - am keeping my fingers crossed that I've lost https://chinaadopttalk.com/forum/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/fingers_crossed.gif

we are all doing so good and everyday will get better:thumbup:

i had mcdonalds today :/ big tasty meal! was so nice but i didnt want my 'day off'to be that much of a day off, come monday im gunna be super strict,

Another good today starting to get used to it now
hope everyone else is having a good day
and if not dont beat yaself up about it

xx

had a pizza today :(
got a friend over so we just brought
junk food im all bloated and feel really
bad now lol

def wont have lost weight on monday
will have to work it all off once ive got
the exercise bike :thumbup:

first weeks always the hardest :(

keep going girls! :hugs: xx​

Omg feel really down cos of my weight today, its just hit me how fat I really am :cry: got weighed in Asda and I am so down now :cry: and I am fed up of people staring at me all the time talking and giggling right in my face...had it again today when in a soft play area, usually I try my hardest not to let it get to me but today I just burst into tears :cry: It took me all my strength not go go up to them and give them a peice of my mind :( sorry for the rant girls but I feeling sad about it today, I sound like an idiot.

On a lighter note I have done great again today (not cheated or ate anything bad since Monday :D)....ate 1000 cals today...

breakfast - none as its my lie in on a Sat
cup of tea no sugar

Lunch - jacket potato with beans and small side salad, cup of tea no sugar

tea - WW spagetti bol meal small side salad and mullerlight yogurt.....so 1000 cals.:)

cracking me up a bit that i cant exercise but been running up and down the stairs and gonna do some sit ups tonight. Shame I never got weighed on monday when i started though :dohh:
if i feel hungry later i am going to do anything to distract myself!!

your all doing really well and im doing crap! it just makes me feel worse! :( x

Omg feel really down cos of my weight today, its just hit me how fat I really am :cry: got weighed in Asda and I am so down now :cry: and I am fed up of people staring at me all the time talking and giggling right in my face...had it again today when in a soft play area, usually I try my hardest not to let it get to me but today I just burst into tears :cry: It took me all my strength not go go up to them and give them a peice of my mind :( sorry for the rant girls but I feeling sad about it today, I sound like an idiot.

On a lighter note I have done great again today (not cheated or ate anything bad since Monday :D)....ate 1000 cals today...

breakfast - none as its my lie in on a Sat
cup of tea no sugar

Lunch - jacket potato with beans and small side salad, cup of tea no sugar

tea - WW spagetti bol meal small side salad and mullerlight yogurt.....so 1000 cals.:)

cracking me up a bit that i cant exercise but been running up and down the stairs and gonna do some sit ups tonight. Shame I never got weighed on monday when i started though :dohh:
if i feel hungry later i am going to do anything to distract myself!!

:hugs::hugs:hun
I don't understand how people could be so cruel/mean...:hugs:
Hun you have been doing very good this week.

morning had tea and toast
not sure what i will have for lunch .

Thank you Sandy :cry: I dont know how people have the cheek to do it I really dont :cry:

I feel like shat really badly :(

and its making me just wanna watch a girly flick and get a takeaway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->