2010 fat busters!!

I think i might get a chicken wrap instead of a chicken kebab on friday dont really no the difference between a chicken kebab and
the wrap one tbh :wacko: anyone had a chicken wrap from a takeaway before?

Breakfast-Activia Fat Free Yoghurt
Lunch-2 slices of toast with vegemite.Pack of French fries.(90 something cals)
2 rice cakes
Dinner-Going to be Quorn Chilli con carne with rice

Also did 30 minute fat burning workout.

Wow thats not alot at all!

Made some cream tea cupcakes so i had to have a bite and try one! Didn't have a whole one though :)

I know its not but im really full for some reason!

im really worried about having chicken pasta bake tomorrow only going to have a tiny bit though and have more saladd :(

Chicken pasta bake sounds like a lovely healthy dinner! Enjoy it and stop worrying hun xxx

Omg i am seriously having a panic attack! my dads lost my old passport so now i need to get a new 1 countersigned! and i dont even know anyone to sign it dr's dont sign them anymore havent been to the dentists in bloody ages teachers wont even remember me as i left 5yrs ago arr im so fed up :(

Hi all :D hope u get sorted m2b :hugs: everything is going wrong for me latley, pick myself up and dust myself off, life goes on! :D

B- cheerios skimmed milk

L- greggs healthy option chicken salad sandwich

yesterday I only had cheerios for breakfast and scrambled eggs on toast for lunch and that was all x

Hey paula I can't see your thread so I don't know what's wrong but hope you feel better soon! xxxx

yesterday had a kebab for tea :dohh: was really nice though,

today has been okay so far -
breakfast- 2 slices of toast with dairylea light and light marg
lunch - chicken supernoodles and 1 slice of toast

Been craving carbs soo much today! Having chicken Kiev and potato salad for dinner :)

MMMMMmmm back to the kabab talk :haha: thanks Becki x

I dont feel hungry at all latley :shrug: maybe its cause I have stuff on my mind or maybe cause my tummy has got used to eating less?? sure it will come back soon so for now I am enjoying it! :haha:

almost 3 stones down and I am over the moon with that :happydance: I have worked out that if I loose only 2lbs a week till Jack's Birthday I will be another 2.5 stones down so 5 stones in total!! and if I loose more than 2lbs a week I will be down even more BRING IT ON ;)

Breaky - Slice of toast with butter

Snack - W.W choccy brownie dessert

Dinner - Will be a little bit of chicken pasta bake and salad

Really p****d off today! :growlmad:

Makes 2 of us M2b :hugs: mmm your tea sounds good, I am making spag bol x

Oooh sounds nice! im not making it my friend is shes made lots of food not going to have too much though brooke will probs eat some aswell if shes still awake that is :)

Morning, well didn't have anything else to eat yesterday cus felt ill, :(

breakfast - 2eggs scrambled with 1.5 slice of toast ( Jesse wanted some
lol)

Awww i remember when Jack always used to pinch my food :)

Think i might have scrambled egg for lunch.

Breaky - Slice of toast with butter cuppa and 4 sweets ss milk

Snack - Skinny cow choccy lolly

Dinner - Will be a chicken wrap from takeaway and going to share some chips with my sister and will have salad cant wait :D

Really sure im going to have a good weight loss this week :happydance:

Just about to get my chippy cant wait having garlic dip though and my own portion of chips & chicken kebab wrap with salad ooh i sound like such a piggy :happydance:

Breaky - Going to be a lil bit bad and have a bacon sandwich from Maccy D's (345cls) feel bad for it but im going to balance the day out so i dont have too many cls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->