2010 fat busters!!

Aw you've got me wanting mcDs breakfast now! Had burger king yesterday but that's all, really need to start tryna eat 3 meals a day, only managing 2 at the moment!

Yesterday I had

B- coco pops skimmed milk

L- 4 little tuna mayo triangle sandwiches (was at indoor play centre)

T- was spag bol left over from day before.

So far today I have had a cup of tea skim milk no sugar.

Weigh day today! but OH is at work all weekend :cry::cry:

I dont think i will have lost as much as i want to this week i looked at the scales couple days ago and it said i was 12.13 but i have had a takeaway and a bacon sandwich since so probs have only lost 2lb at the most oh well nvm!

Breaky - Maccy Ds Bacon Sandwich (345cls)

Dinner - W.W spicy vege pasta & steamed veg (312)

Snack - Skinny cow choccy lolly (87)

Tea - Probs be scram eggs (160cls)

Had loads already today really feel like im gonna have a crap loss this week :(

Hey! Doin pretty bad today lol,

Breakfast - mcDs sausage and egg mcmuffin meal,
lunch - not in the mood had some pineapple and a strawberry soya milk,
snack - cadburys fudge icecream bar (soo nice!)

just think at least you will all have lost more than me lol! xx

I never knew you could get a sausage nd egg mcmuffin meal what else did you get with it!? doesnt even sound like a really bad today anyways lol x

Yeah you can get them all as meals haha :dohh: you get a drink and a hash brown, xx

Ah right my sister had that lol argh im wanting a takeaway again a burger and chips this time :( im feeling really broody aswell
everytime i see babies! or hear about babies! im feeling like utter crap for some reason aswell lol

Well im giving in and getting ANOTHER takeaway 1/2 pounder cheese burger red cabbage and chips with garlic dip :( I know i shouldnt but i just feel really crappy about everything not going to be calorie counting again till tuesday as im going out for a meal on monday and to the cinemas and just cba to calorie count for it tbh.. i'll report back on monday though with my weight probs put on but nvm it can easily come off again intime for my holiday :) xx

Don't worry Hun I'm gunna convince OH for another mcDS lol really want a burger and monopoly drives me to it haha x

Thanks hun enjoy your maccy ds! :D i would rather be having one of them tbh but no way am i walking i am to lazy for that :haha: x

B- coco pops 30g small box and skimmed milk (150cals if that)

L- jacket potato with beans and salad, never ate it all (say 500cals)

T- heinz chicken noodle soup and 2 slices of toast with cant belive its not butter light (350cals ish)

950cals. could not get weighed today so will be weighing in on Monday when OH gets home.........so lonely tonight could do with a big glass of wine and I dont even drink :sad1:

Aww hun :hugs: i could do with one aswell but im not drinking anymore so i cant either x

well today has been the worse day today ever had loads of crap not even going to mention but im not gonna go to crazy tomorrow on food! i dont think im going to weigh myself on monday because i will end up being really depressed seeing the scales of gone up so i will weigh the following monday

Hey just ended up ordering takeaway having a 1/4lb cheese burger with fries and some cheesy naan bread :) me and OH hae said though it's the last time we are ordering takeaway for ages and iv brought all the meals for the week now so no excuse !

mmmmmmmmmmmm cheese burger n chips! enjoy! I was hungry so have just made a tuna sandwich with extra light mayo loads pepper and loads cucumber! having too much bread latley, white normal bread too ! oh well could be worse

Yeah i think i will weigh myself tomorrow cause i was really suprised when i weighed myself this morning i shouldnt of but i cant help myself im addicted think i will be calorie counting today actually just not on monday with my meal :)

Havnt eaten yet as not felt right this morning, but we are going for a picnic now, I am not going to go mad though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->