2010 fat busters!!

cheerios skimmed milk (150cal)
activia fat free yogurt(70cal)
2 small munch bunch fromage frais (100cal)
2 small slices of white bread and 1/2 tin of beans (350cal)
packet of snack-a-jacks(100cal)

loads already :dohh: so board and fed up......having fajitas when OH gets in x

Another crap day ive had and its going to get worse tonight when watching dvds with my sis she always manages to make me eat crap :haha: and ill be going to frankies and bennies tomorrow nvm! roll on tuesday for the day it begins again!

Hey, I had a cheese and tomato petit pain, half a cheese twist, a chocolate eclair and a cadburys Easter nest! Not too bad I stayed away from the crisps at least!

Hiya girls well ive gained this week 2lb would of thought i had gained around 5lb though cause i have had 3 takeaways this weekend and had crap! :dohh:

Anyways..

Breaky - Slice of toast with butter

Im going out for my dinner today for a meal and then to the piccies to see the blind side and im gonna be having
a starter main and pudding so probably gain a little bit more but least i can start on tuesday :)

Don't worry Hun it's something and nothing 2lbs :hugs:
I ended up having mcdonalds last night not weighed yet cus iv not got up yet lol, bet iv gone up loads though!

Lost 1lb I'm 14st11lb dunno how iv managed that probably cus I've been eating erratically :/ x

Breaky - Slice of toast

Dinner - Frankies & Bennies
2 Tatey Bacon & Cheese Skins
Burger and chips

Dont know what ill have later got some dvds to watch so probs eat crap for my last day again :haha:

Well done Becki and dont worry about it m2b....I gained 2lbs a few weeks ago the lost 6lbs the week after :D

lost 5lbs this week :thumbup::thumbup: :D

B- none slept in cos OH is home

L- asda cafe had 2 slices of beef, few new potatos, carrots, peas and gravy, just fancied something proper!

T- been to pizza hut! droooooooool :shock: but I was good and chose a king prawn arribiatta pasta and it was tomato based so not that bad! just looked on the website and it says 441 calories but I think thats without the king prawns but they are low in fat anyway! :smug:

OH had a large stuffed crust pizza to himself :haha:

Not going to have anything else today even though I am mega craving CHOCOLATE :sulk:

Welcome Kimboowee :)

Paula thats great! even when i do eat really good i still dont ever have a loss as that big wish i bloody did though it's only ever 2lb or 3lb :(

yes but 2 or 3 pounds is fantastic hun!!!!!!!!!! it really is alot! it all adds up real quick! and I am only loosing this much per week because I am 20 odd stone! (will tell you all when I have lost 3 more stones haha) and I have totally changed my whole lifestyle which was REALLY needed...... dont worry hun, you really are doing fab! your almost at the weight I want to be lol 12 stones and I will be mega happy :D

40 pounds lost so far....bring on the next 40!! :happydance:
xxxxxxx

Thanks hun you are doing so well its amazing how much you have lost in 11 weeks! :D x

Well i am 13.5 now! so time to get back to this diet i have had far too much junk food in my system this
weekend wanna get rid gonna drink lots of water even though i am not one for water but nvm lol

Anyways so far ive had

Breaky - 2 Scram eggs with red sauce and ss milk & a cuppa 4 sweets ss milk

You can guess what weight i was this week.Same Same Same Same Same

Paula you have done amazing not only am i proud of you i am jealous! xxx

aww thank you girls :hugs: glitter your body must like where its at! :)

Fell of the wagon a bit yesterday after I said I was not gonna eat anything else! :dohh:
will list what I had....you girls will think I am greedy as! :blush:

beef, new pots, peas, carrots, gravy, was quite a small plate though (600 calories!? maybe over est?)
king prawn aribiatta pasta from pizza hut (500 calories)
WW dessert yogurt (60 calories)
a banana (100 calories)
and a large slice of OH's stuffed crust pizza that he brought home in a box :( (no clue! say 300?)
and a bowl of golden nuggets with skimmed milk (200 cals)
anyone care to work out the calories!? :wacko:
will put that day as a cheat day for being on a diet for 3 months!! - EDIT just worked the cals out and its 1760 :shock: so not as bad as I thought!

SO hungry today too....
tea no sugar, skimmed milk
2 small slices of toast with cant belive its not butter light and 2 poached eggs on

need to curb the hunger!

How much do you weigh though if you dont mind me asking? you cant make your body do something it does not want to do, as long as your eating healthy and regularly & excercising thats all you can do. Do you make sure you have breakfast each morning to kick start your metabolism? try eating 6 small meals a day instead of 3 normal ones? I mean I am certainly no expert but if your doing all those things and staying the same your body must be trying to tell you its happy? really not sure hun x

Yeah i really try to eat breakfast and i have lunch and dinner and little snacks.And i do exercise at least 5 times a week.At least i'm not putting on though.I guess its just a little frustrating.

I am just over 5ft 8 and weight 11st 4lbs.

Thats perfect for your height hun!!! I felt AMAZING at 11 stone 7lbs...but I understand that we are all different, plus I never had kiddies then, your going to have a mummy tummy hun, thats normal :shrug: no amount of diet or exercise is going to fix that, I know I am going to look like a saggy 90 year old when I have lost all this weight, my belly will be knocking on my knees and my boobs will be by my tummy button :haha: but as long as I am a healthy weight I dont care. Chin up hun, you will get there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->