2010 fat busters!!

I forgot to post yesterday...I lost 3 lbs this week:) 6 more lbs and Im back to my prepregnancy weight! (want to lose more but thats my first major goal)

Yupp on CD, don't think I've lost much if anything this week. TOTM and my scales are only reading -0.5lbs I wont be impressed!

Honestly dont get where my motivation has gone i just cant get back on the diet for some reason! it's like i have a good month then the next month its bloody crap!

Aww you look pretty in your new pic m2b :D

Well not sure how I have done today so far

B- 2 small white toast, 2 poached eggs (350 cals)
Just had a footlong chicken breast and salad wheat sandwich....always feel so guilty when I eat them but 6inch does not fill me up! going to TRY not have anything else today (800 cals)

Oh and just had a new flavour options hot choc, fudge brownie was not as nice as I thought it was going to be (60cals)

banana(100cal)
ww yogurt (50cal)

Paula how many cals are you sticking to a day? I need something to help maintain when I come off CD so looking for new options to just WW/SW x

I try to stick between 1000 to 1500 per day.......Like to stick to about 1200 cals though x

I looked it up and its like 1900 for me to maintain 9 n half st without exercise - seems like loads bloody hell! Will look into it more nearer the time

That does sound like alot! I am beating myself up too much I think, keep thinking I am eating way too much but for my size its really good, I could probably afford to eat about 2000 cals and still loose but I feel like I am doing well as I am, plus I sont want to take it too low now because I want it to be maintainable for life and the lower in weight I get the less I will need to eat. If I can keep up with 1 stone per month for a while yet I will be very happy x

You do absolutly amazing paula!
Yesterday was bad I had a burger king meal then another burger at my friends house later on! I've eaten so many burgers lately, I'm craving them. :( I think it's the meat and the iron in it cus I don't ever really eat beef or red meat normally, going to try and be good today got midwife appointment at lunch time, then going for food with my mum but I'm gunna try and be good cus iv done crap lately!

A stone a month is amazing - whatever your eating and doing its obviously working!

You do absolutly amazing paula!
Yesterday was bad I had a burger king meal then another burger at my friends house later on! I've eaten so many burgers lately, I'm craving them. :( I think it's the meat and the iron in it cus I don't ever really eat beef or red meat normally, going to try and be good today got midwife appointment at lunch time, then going for food with my mum but I'm gunna try and be good cus iv done crap lately!

Gonna be another boy :thumbup:

Ok Girlies.. im back on in it :) and i mean it this time girls and marcs evening dieting for moral surport :) woooh x

has any one got any good low fat breakfasts

i just had 1 peice of toast little butter and fried egg whites :) x

Poached eggs on WW bread, scrambled eggs and beans, beans on toast, porridge, bran flakes, cereals, banana on toast, low fat cheese spread on toast, fruit, low fat or no butter :D

I had 2 scrambled eggs and 2crumpets for breakfast before I was pg I wouldve just had one crumpet and saved 100cal lol,

And I don't know GF I craved sweet things with jess!!

Yeah I craved sweet things with Jack and salty, meat with Rosie and they say its supposed to be the other way round! lol....every pregnancy is diff I dont belive in things like that x

I know i'm just messing hun as old wives tale says meat and salty food for a boy.

How are you feeling now Booth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->