2010 fat busters!!

Thanks hannah how long have you been trying? Xx
GF I'm feeling okay today little bit run down but I suppose it's to be expected!

I went to the midwife today we couldn't agree on my dates so I have a scan booked for 13th April :)

Today I'm doing okay

Breakfast - 2scrambled eggs, 2crumpets with can't believe it's not butter, fresh apple juice and cup of tea no sugar
Lunch - chicken cuppa soup and a petit pain with can't believe it's not butter,
snack - flake yoghurt, and cup of tea no sugar

Dinner is gunna be lasagne and garlic bread :)

Hi girls :D

B- small bowl of golden nuggets yuuum :blush: with skimmed milk (200cals)

L- jacket potato with beans and salad, never ate it all (550 cals)

Snack- was hungry so had 2 slices of WW toast with sardines on (300cals) WW yogurt (58 calories) half fat cheese slice (38cals)

T- was WW chicken and wedges meal and a WW banoffee dessert (500cals)

Looks like loads again!, need to try get it a bit lower! should have had a fruit salad instead of sardines on toast for a snack :dohh: but I have been cleaning the house from top to bottom alll day long so that should have burnt a few calories :haha:, got a viewing tomorrow! x

I'm here stuck to what I wrote up there today feel pleased with myself :) need to carry on like that :)

Im still here just had a crap day again that's why i havent posted to tell you all about it cause
its not exactly going to help everyone hear about all the crappy food i had :haha:

Will be back on to it tomorrow new month new me new diet :)

xx

good day becki, :)

you can do it m2b....you were doing SO well xx

Thanks paula, feelin abit down cus the MW weighed me and was like your overweight you will have to have the glucose test at 28weeks or whatever it is, just thought she coildve said it abit nicer and the other thing that annoyed me was she measured me she wrote my height as 5'8 when I know in 5'9 so iv got a higher bmi now according to her.. Stupid woman!

This is my first proper month of TTC booth :) i wanna lose atleast a stone before i get pregnant and hopefully continue to lose while im pregnant ( if that is even possible lol )

Today ive had a yogurt and a baby cookie ( opsie) but there like 10 cals lol x

Good luck hannah, I got pregnant on my first proper month! :) thought it would take ages, I managed to lose 11lbs before I was pg and lost another 1lb so 12in total since January, my mw said don't try and lose weight just eat healthily and with any luck the damage won't be too bad, hopefully I can stay the same or at least only put back on the 12lbs iv lost eh!

Morning :)

Well back on the diet from like my binge week god feel poop from it like but nvm new month :) only 3 months till i go to Ibiza now
omg i really dont want to go like the way i look now would be such a waste of money!

Breaky - Cuppa with 4 sweets & ss milk

hi ladies :hi: could i join in :D im currently on week to of weight watchers.. and finding it so slow but would be great to join this thread :D
my start weight was 11st 9lbs but lost 3 lbs last week so am now 11 6lbs :) my next weigh in is monday..

Had for breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs and 1petit pain with cbinb and a strawberry nesquik milkshake

Welcome baby hopes :)

Arr im so peed off today dont even know why just feel like crap really depressed :( i dont even want to go to Ibiza tbh anymore
im not a very heavy drinker anymore since having Brooke and i dunno just cba with drinking god knows why!

Im not going to be weighing in weekly either going to be doing it every 2 weeks x

And had a small mars bar out if Easter egg and some blueberry juice!

Welcome baby hopes! :D

Ohhh I am starving again today!!
had bowl of cheerios and skimmed milk and a half fat cheese slice sandwich and I am starving! gonna have to have a WW meal :shrug:

:hugs: m2b..... I know what you mean, sometimes I plan to have a drink round my friends house then I always change my mind and dont go, drinking just dont interest me no more! dont worry hun you will have a great time when your there x

I just made myself a surpisingly nice warm salad :) letuce cucumber warm sweetcorn and cornation tuna yummmy x

So I had a WW chicken curry and a WW banoffe desert........

I had a rustlers burger for lunch but left half cus just suddenly can't stand the thought of burgers after eatin about 10 last week! And a diet fizzy vimto, don't know what to make for dinner tonight can't decide and we are out cus I have doctors at 5pm, might have chicken Kiev and mash and garden peas x

i just tried on a dress which i bought 2 weeks ago for a wedding in a weeks time.. it was slightly tight.. and can now fit into it comfortably :happydance: i was worried that ww wouldnt work for me.. but it really is :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->