2010 fat busters!!

Im crap at healthy diets... im only ever good doing the very low cal diets and they actually work for me and fast results thats how i lost 4 stone a couple years back think im gonna start doing that again as it is the only way i actually stick to a diet cause my metabolism slows down and im not hungry as much as i am now.. ill keep you all updatedd with my weight loss but i dont really seee the point of writing down what i eat from now on cause it wont be much lol i'll still be posting in here though cause i like it in here :D xx

Breakfast - scrambled eggs, petit pain and low fat marg, strawberry nesquik,
snack - small mars bar, blueberry juice
lunch - half a rustlers burger, diet fizzy vimto
snack - 2cups of tea
Dinner- chicken Kiev, mash, garden peas, ketchup,

Feel like iv ate loads today but havnt really might have something before bed, the nurse today said to me if you don't wanna put loads of weight on then the only way is to still think about your weight and eating when pregnant! And that's what I'm gunna do! x

I dont 'eat' so I can't write down what I eat lol. Though last night I had my first meal in 29 days, it was so bloody nice! Only half a bowl full but I couldnt finish it I was so full, Im trying to train myself to stop when im comfortable rather than about to burst!

You have done so well kimboowee i wish i could do something like CD but i couldnt not have a meal and i dont like milkshakes either i still have my pack of exante products sitting in my kitchen cause they havent been touched similar to CD lol

Glad your stayin m2b :hugs: I know what u mean, the more I eat the more hungry I get :shrug: good luck with the slimfast, let me know how it goes xx

Kim, that must be soooo hard not having any food at all! how many dress sizes have you gone down?? x

So far had bowl of cherios and skim milk
tea skim milk no sugar

felt like I ate loads yesterday :( I hope I loose this week! getting weighed tomorrow so will only be 5 days since I last got weighed but thats only cos I could not get weighed on my usual sat last week xxxx

whats everyone up to today?? x

i was bad this morning and had some cadburys caramel :blush: but there only a point each hge square and i was a few points behind.. as didnt eat dinner yday so not too bad.. my oh keeps buying me choc for easter :dohh: he needs to stop buying that stuff..

It will balance out babyhopes.....you can carry points over on WW cant you? My OH knows NOT to buy me anything naughty :lol: x

yeah i was under 8 pts yday so i had 8 pieces today.. :blush: lol

No way could i leave Paula i need some weight shifted for my holiday even if its only 2 stone and a half i would be happy with that for my hols! :) im starting on slimfast on tues i just had one of the bars to see if i liked it and it was lush dont like the cheddar biccies though so im just going to have 4 bars a day and 1 healthy meal at the night or i might have 3 bars not sure yet cant wait to start :D xx

Welllll not sure what kind of a day I have had tbh....

B- cheerios, skimmed milk

L- 6inch tuna mayo subway with all the salad (refused a big mac meal lol, OH went to mac donalds and I went to subway next door!)

T- been to nandos cause we have been out all day and were all hungry. I could have chose alot worse IMO ....had chicken breast pitta with tiny bit mayo, spicey rice and corn on the cob YUMMY!! worked it out to be 900 calories! I usually would have got half a chicken, chips, garlic bread, and coleslaw so not bad going, alough I wont be eating out in a while :blush:

So 1600 calories...............need to get lower again, really wondering how weigh in is going to go tomorrow! :sad2:

I've gone from a size 24 to a baggy 18 atm but 16 is a bit too tight! I want to be a 14 by Josh's 1st birthday at the end of May cos I bought a 14 last week but we'll see! Im gonna try them on at the end of the month and see if I can do them up lol

Thats fab, I am a 24 now, was growin out of a 28 :blush:not for much longer ;)

my next weigh in is on monday.. im so nervous lol...

My weigh in is tomorrow nervous too :shock: its only been 5 days instead of 7 too which makes it worse :lol:

awww good luck.. just dont do what my mom did last weigh in and eat a bowl of soup just b4 the weigh in.. poor thing i tried to tell her... it showed she only lost .5 a lb but she actully lost 4 lbs... she wasnt happy :rofl:

ive lost weight on my legs and tummy.. so now my hips look bigger than they were b4 :dohh: think i sud do some hip exercises to help them cuz i look worse lol

I go tomorrow morning before we do our weekly shop so I just get up and go, dont eat or drink lol then we have lunch is asda cafe :) really hope I have lost .....

Good luck x

thanks id love a morning weigh in instead of evening one.. ours are at 6 so have to eat b4 it.. grrr lol

hiya can i join too please
I was over on the other thread that i think has joined over here

My start weight was 11st 2 on new years day and today I was 9stone 10.4lb.
My overall target is 9stone 2.

I am doing it by keeping cals less than 1200 a day
the last month i seemed to have evened out about 1/2 -1lb loss a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly