2010 fat busters!!

Welcome Netty :D you have done really well! not far to go now :) wish I could say the same....still got over 100pounds to loose :lol:

I was sticking to 1200 calories per day and found it quite easy really, I;m just having a few hungry days lol....will get back to it :D x

Ok so today........

B- none slept in

L- jacket potato with salad and beans

T- a ham salad small bun

got weighed after 5 days and I have put on 1.5pounds :cry:
keep going Paula!!!

not going to let it stop me or get me down...plus its only been 5 days, it will come off just need to be as strict as what i have been x

it will come right off again :hugs: like u said just keep at it and it will come off again

Hi been out all day again, had a fab day went to flamingo land theme park

B- golden nuggets skim milk

L- ham and tomoto bun no butter, 1/2pack snack a jacks

T- got tea when we were passing the chippy on the way home in the car, so had cod, took the batter off and a bread bun feel soooooooooooooooooo guilty now though :dohh::dohh::dohh: knew I would before I ate it.

It's only fish hun fish is good for you and you took the batter off so whats wrong with that it's healthy x

Still deep fried and I am eating too many carbs!!! too much bread :dohh: but I know I cant cut carbs out of my diet so I am TRYING not to beat myself up about it. Had to watch OH have a macdonalds breakfast and a bag of chocolates and all he other crap he ate oh well. How are you hun? how have u been doing? x

i have got into this bad habit of weighing myself daily but i can gain 1 1/2 lbs one day then lose the next so dont worry until weigh in day!!

Are you taking new members? :blush:

I had my baby on 31 December, last few weeks I've been trying to diet and failing! So I'm joining weight watchers on Friday and could really do with you fellow dieters support!

Hey sorry iv been MIA had a crap few days loads of dreadful stuff going on, gumma
weigh in a moment so will update again then x

yeah I was thinkin maybe that pound would have come back off by today but sat is my weigh day and i want to get back to weighin in on sats, only weighed last mon cos i had too. oh well hope even more comes off by next sat :D

Well im still 14st 11lb so stayed the same,

need to do better! Today so far

Breakfast - none
lunch - 2 small onion baguettes with lurpak lighter, low fat Mayo, and turkey ham, :)
and a mint aero bar from an easter egg,

dinner will be lasagne and garlic bread :)

Went out today and brought myself a laptop and Internet is being
installed at weekend can't wait sick of this phone now haha x

Staying the same is brill Becki so dnt worry!

today had

B- cheerios skimmed milk

L- made sunday roast, but did mine different to everyone elses :smug: kept my potatoes seperate and mashed them with just skimmed milk when everyone else had lurpack butter and whole milk....also I had no yorkshires......bit of chicken.....loads of carrots, peas, cabbage, brocolli and cauliflour and a teeny drizzle of gravy but made mine seperate as everyone elses had meat juices in.......so I made good choices :smug:

then I had a WW choc brownie dessert

omg OH is making jamie olivers vanilla cheesecake with rasperry sauce :sad2: and fairy cakes with butter icing and choc chip cookies!!!!!!!!!!!! the house smells LUSH!!!!!! how am I going to resist!? I need the willpower of STEAL!!!!!! :bodyb:
I am making him take the cheesecake to work tomorrow :sulk:

Lol paula I wish my OH would cook something like that! He can't cook anything! I really want a nice dessert now gunna see what we've got after my lasagne x

HAHA sorry ..... he normally never cooks! bloody typical that he decides to make scrummy deserts now I am on a diet!!!!!!!!!! :shrug::sulk:

STEP AWAY FROM THE CAKES PAULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha::haha:

don't think it would matter too much if you had one Hun you do amazing, you need a treat every now and again, I'm having some icecream now :)

I have had too many treats, thats why I put a pound on :(.......well all I can think of really is I ate out at Nandos but chose healthy options :shrug: and I have been eating a few sandwiches but always the healthy options like no butter, no mayo :shrug: I really dont know, all I know is I am not cutting everything out all together cos I know if I deprive myself too much I will just give in and I REALLY cant :( still feel bad about the fried fish sandwich I ate yesterday :dohh: x

Oh yeah and I forgot the big slice of pizza hut pizza I had last week too, so no wonder I put a pound on :(

Bring on this week ;)

No there's no way that's why could have been anything! You might have just had heavier clothes on! When I weighed myself beforenwas 14st 13 I took my
cardi off and was back at 14 11!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->